Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 1:00 pm

Just like an Abyssnin. SO, you're back for a while I hope... You've missed like a damn load of training... And a whole bunch of other shit...

*ZK kinda muffed Kai, expecting him to keep quiet about the real ZK's whereabouts and... Agenda... But right now, all that was going on was a good catchup session between sensei and student. Damn Kari was gone for a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihle*

You have a ton of catching up to do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 1:07 pm

She patted Graves head with a worried look. "Awes don't cry Grave it's alright. Plus don't you think it looks cool?" She said with a slight smile hoping it was going to cheer him up. She then flinched to the word and idea of training. "D-don't worry I've been keeping myself sharp-ish from my travails..." She wiped Graves tears away before looking back at ZK. "Why did you have some training in mind? Want to see how well your student is doing?" Meanwhile in her head she was thinking 'Please say no, please say no.' Only because she was always like that. Never wanted to train or fight because she was lazy but as she did she always had fun fighting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 1:19 pm

"*sniff* Well you do look like one of those hot bad ass chicks I see on T.V." Grave smiled as his tears stopped and he got the hang of himself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 1:30 pm

Karigan busted out laughing. "That's the best thing I heard all week!" Slowing down her laughter she rubbed his head. "How have you been Grave? Staying out of trouble...well at least try to?" She grinned knowing there's always trouble here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 3:43 pm

ah...i see. i know all to well how that feels
*i run a hand down the scar on my left eye. i look to the zk clone and smile, signaling that i wouldnt dream of breaking up such a heartwarming reunion that he was actually entitled too*
its good to see that you're alive though. im sure the others will feel the same
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 4:16 pm

She rubbed the back of her head. "Oh I'm sorry if I worried anyone. I should have wrote letters but I kept forgetting." She did a nervous laugh. Remembering stuff wasn't really her good points. She really didn't want to tell them she almost did die...more than once though she figured they already knew considering a dagger to an eye really doesn't shout that the persons going to live. But she pulled through and somehow survived.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 6:09 pm

"No letter are no good.....you have to read them." Grave smiled. "Oh by the way me getting in trouble? Haha I don't know what your talking about." Grave was lying of course but way worry an old friend with such detail?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 6:49 pm

((l.....I So Wish Aya Wer Alive For Thiss. ;; She'd Glomp The Hell Outa Kari xD))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 8:02 pm

im just glad youre safe
*i smile*
just dont die on us...or i'll kill ya
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 10:44 pm

Karigan giggled at Grave. There was no way of avoiding some kinda trouble without taking Kari's way. Which is just randomly disappearing of course. She knew they were hiding something but she didn't want to upset the mood. She chuckled at Kai. "Alright, alright. I'll trrrry" Smiling she then remembered. "Hey where's Vash? I mean I've been training hard to whoop that guys butt. He beat me so many times with out breaking a sweat. I think it's about time for payback!" She slowly got fired up. "And Aya, I want her to watch! Besides I miss her. She was like..my sister." She laughed a bit.

((Ayyya!! I mean...Reia =D -tackles-))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 10:45 pm

*i drop my head and clear my throat*
vash is "dead"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 10:49 pm

She stared at Kai with a blank face. Slowly her eye twitched. "WHAT!? That basterd got killed by someone!? God Dang it! Now how am I supposed to get my revenge...idiot." She let out a hard sigh and shook her head. She began to chuckle though. "Never thought he would die though. It's a big shocker there."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 10:53 pm

you could always try fighting shinta
*i smirk, knowing what she'd be getting into*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 11:00 pm

Blinking at him she slowly tilted her head with a raised eyebrow. "Who's Shinta?" She didn't like the smirk on Kai's face. She knew Shinta had to be a strong Ninja. She was a bit scared but yet excited to meet this Shinta person. She liked challenges even though Karigan knew that a lot of what she faced would kill her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 11:03 pm

the "true" vash
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 11:08 pm

"Oh I see. So he finally came out huh. I always knew there was two sides of the same coin in there." She grinned. Knowing fully of what Shinta was capable of. "Youu never know maybe oneday, but for now...I rather not." She laughed. "I like great fights but that. It's more like suicide. Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 11:14 pm

exactly
*i laugh hard. im glad she understands*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 11:19 pm

She laughed with him and finally sat back down. "So what have you guys been up to? I mean there had to been something exciting going on. Or something new. Anything?" She was used to doing stuff everyday, Whether it was fighting or even fixing a roof she was doing something.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 11:21 pm

lets see. we saved the planet from numerous threats, i managed to put a dome around the whole planet at one time, vescrutia defeated a powerful shaman, and im an anbu now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 11:28 pm

She was amazed on how much had happened. While they stayed here saving the world countless of times she went place to place playing hero and risked her life for something that never existed. "Anbu huh? Congratulations! Since I haven't been here in a while I haven't done the ranking exams yet. So I'm still a special Jounin. Don't mind though. If I stay this rank than I stay." She smiled. Karigan was a bit lenient on the ranks. She thought ranks put restraint on people though she has never said no to a rank. She just receives the title and goes with it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 11:40 pm

ah. indeed. sweet
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 11:45 pm

"So what are you up to today? Heading off to a mission or is it your day off?" She swiveled in the stool.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 11:54 pm

uuuum. actually stopping a planet eating being
*i point out the window towards unicron*
the real me is out there with an assault team right now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 7th 2009, 12:04 am

She blinked. "Oh..well..I feel kinda odd. I didn't even realize you were a clone...wait a minute. If theres a planet eating monster out there than that means..." She looked at all the people around her. "OK, how many of you are clones..?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 7th 2009, 12:23 am

*i laugh*
for you to determine kari-chan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Depthsroot :: Tavern-
Jump to: