Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Empty
PostSubject: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 5th 2009, 7:28 am

She walked into the tavern placing down her bag and sits on a stool. She couldn't believe she had went to a place that was rumored to have some type of secret scroll. It wasn't there of course which was a waist of her time and eye. She learned more things though as she travailed and went to go back training in the Mountains. She sighed missing her long hair but she liked the new color and length. She had then wondered if anyone would even like her any more for she really never chose an actual village to join. She sighed and ordered her regular Chocolate Milkshake.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 5th 2009, 11:20 am

((LOl i wonder if anyone remebers you XD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 5th 2009, 11:22 am

((That's what I was thinking. lol theres so many new faces @___@))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 5th 2009, 11:24 am

((LOl well get to know them x3))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 5th 2009, 11:25 am

((I will once I fugure out where to go on this dang site lol xDD))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 5th 2009, 1:48 pm

(I remeber you XD)

Grave walked into the tavern hands in his pockets and his normal smile on his face. It had been a long day and Grave needed a nice cold glass of milk. Grave looked over to the bar table and saw a free seat next to the fair lady and made his way over to it and sat down. "Bar keep a glass of your best milk please!" Grave yelled out as he spun around in his stool a few times.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 5th 2009, 1:52 pm

(I wonder how long she will be staying this time)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 5th 2009, 3:19 pm

((i give her less then a week -_-'))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 5th 2009, 9:18 pm

((You guys are mean T__T I'm going to stay this time I just had a bit of um...complications xDD))

Karigan sighed as she drank her milkshake and then heard the door open and close. She really didn't pay much mind until she heard the voice. She ran through her memory and looked over. Karigan knew she knew the male but the name slipped from her mind. She laughed a bit about the milk and wondered if anyone would even recognize her. she didn't walk up to him with out his name. She thought and thought when it hit her. He changed though its been years so of course people changed. She watched the other spin around on the stool and waved as she giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 5th 2009, 9:26 pm

((Welcome backs))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 5th 2009, 9:27 pm

((Thankies I'm going to make this one last Dx))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 12:27 am

During his spinning Grave caught a glimpse of the young lady waving to him and he stopped his spinning. As dizzy as he was Grave tried to return the wave with a wave of his own but he was so dizzy he ended up waving in the complete opposite direction of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 1:56 am

((Kariiii!!!))

*A random clone of ZK seems to walk into the tavern. It breaks all logic as it flies across the room and proceeds to flying tackle glomping the crap out of Kari. It's been so long since he'd seen one of his first students. The clone created itself just as it sensed her presence on Vescrutia again*

Kari Kari Kari Kariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! I MISSED YOUUUUU!!!

*The clone continues to glomp Kari hoping that she'd remember her old teacher. Had it really been that long? Not too long one would hope, there's just been a lot that's happened in her absence*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 11:07 am

Karigan laughed at Grave as he waved to nothing. "Hey grave I'm kinda thi-" But before she could say anything else her eyes went wide as she felt herself falling off the stool with extra weight. Once she had hit the ground Karigan recognized the voice that seemed to be repeating her name over and over again. "Sensei? I missed you too..." She barely recognized him but she smiled and patted him on the head. "Want to get off now...your kinda heavy..." She laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 12:02 pm

Oh. Sorry. Hehe.

*ZK gets off of Kari and pulls her up to her feet, dashing around her and dusting her off really fast. No matter how long it's been, he's still that speedy guy. When he's done, he just stands in front of her smiling. It's quite the change from what everyone has seen him doing lately with all the evil and destruction going on, it seems that this clone's existence is a bit HAX but it's there so you just gotta accept it*

Where ya been? You keep dropping off the face of Vescrutia!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 12:10 pm

Grave's head just rolled around as he tried to get his head straight still very dizzy. Plus it looked like the lady was already engaged in a conversation and from the short glimpse Grave got of her...she looked like someone he knew.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 12:19 pm

She sighed hoping no one would ask, but there was no helping it. "Well, be glade this time I didn't go off training in the mountains against bears and meditating under a waterfall...like the other times...this time I have a real reason! I was sent off to go find a secret scroll that had apparently a very deadly and destructive jutsu's. And I'm not talking about getting rid of one village destruction with one punch. But of course with my luck nothing was there..." Karigan said with a bit of a sigh. "It never existed." She had fallen for another rumor, once again her curiosity got the best of her. She ten shook her head and looked at her old Sensei. "How've you been?" She asked with curoisty. She looked over at Grave. "You ok over there?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 12:28 pm

*i walk in and notice the girl. she was talking to...ZK!? O_o whatever. wait a minute! i know her, its kari! where the fuck did she come from? i walk over to her and put a hand on her shoulder*
good to see you again
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 12:31 pm

"Ya ya~ I'm...I'm ok." Grave's words slurred out of his mouth and he finally was able to get it together and turn his attention to Karigan as he examined her from his stool. "You look....So familiar.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 12:35 pm

As she waited the door opened again but she was to lazy to turn her head. Yup, she was that lazy. As a hand went on her shoulder she went to grab it and flip the person over but heard a familiar voice so she stopped her habit and smiled. Looking over slightly with her...well only eye she nodded. "Kai, Looking as cool as ever" She joked and laughed a bit. She then looked over back at Grave and did a little frown but remembered its been awhile and she did change her hair and loose an eye. "I'm going to let you off this time, but It's me...Karigan...I met you in a park..." She was hoping it was the park.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 12:42 pm

"...." Grave gasped as he jumped off his stool and went over to Karigan to give her a hug. "Omg it's Karigan. I've missed you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 12:43 pm

want to explain what happened to that eye?
*i look at kari, curious of the incident*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 12:44 pm

*ZK facepalmed*

Oh come on, you just followed a hunch and thought it'd be there? Aren't ninja supposed to be good at recon?

*ZK sighs heavily before laughing it off*

Wow, Kari. Just wow. To answer your question for me, I've been ok. Just being ok and stuff. Nothing too spectacular...

*Of course, he was lying, but she didn't need to know that. They should just be able to have a cool moment after not seeing each other for so long*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 12:52 pm

She was hugged once again and smiled as she hugged back. "Missed you too Grave." She looked over at the other two hearing them both and sighed. She was insulted a bit and was asked another question she wished she could have dodged. "Well, ZK you should know that I really am curious and if I don't find out the truth of things, I will get the bottom of it because it would bug me to no end." She laughed and then touched her eye patch. "Nothing big really. It wasn't epic and all. Mainly stupidity. A village a bit away from where I was walking was on fire so I ran over to help when i realized it was being attacked. So I fought the people and got a dagger in my eye." She then smiled. "I won though."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 12:55 pm

Grave let go of Karigan as his eyes started to water. "No~! Poor Karigan~!" Grave himself was on the break of crying as if he had lost an eye. Grave sniffed as he wiped his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD   The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The epic Return of Kari...again...again xD
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Depthsroot :: Tavern-
Jump to: