Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Khrona's Chao. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Khrona's Chao.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Khrona's Chao. Empty
PostSubject: Khrona's Chao.   Khrona's Chao. Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 6:30 am

Khrona appears in the Chao Garden, placing his Shiny Green Egg on the luscious green grass of the Normal Garden. He picks it up, encasing it in his wings and rocking it slowly "I will name you... Puchi~!" The egg began to hatch, cracking a bit "Oh? The egg is hatching!" Some pokemon music begins to play as it hatches, suddenly a triumphant fanfare of trumpets plays "Chao hatched out of egg! Would you like to give a name to Chao?" Khrona sighs, pressing letters on the name input.... thing... "P... U... C.. K-- Backspace...H...I... Enter!" Khrona hugs his newborn Chao, Puchi. When he picks him up, stats appear in a gray box "... The hell?!" Khrona looks at the stat box...

PUCHI

Run: 0
Fly: 0
Power: 0
Swim: 0
Stamina: 0
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Khrona's Chao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khrona's Chao.   Khrona's Chao. Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 7:10 am

Khrona comes back to his cute little Puchi with a small Cheetah, a Mushroom, a Green Chao Drive and a Pan hat. Puchi happily runs over to Khrona and hugs his leg. Khrona gives Puchi the Cheetah, and suddenly Puchi begins to glow and sparkle as he touches it. His arms start to pulsate and vibrate, bursting with energy, the force of the burst shooting the animal off somewhere. Puchi then has Cheetah claws, now. He swipes the air quite fast and furiously, loses balance and falls. Khrona laughs "Oh, Puchi! You're so cuuuute~! Here, take this Speed Chao Drive so that your strikes and running will be faster!" Khrona gives the drive to the Chao and he eats it, surging with power. Puchi begins to run in place, flailing arms about, still falling over. "Heh heh... Okay, okay, time for your meal. I bet you're hungry!" Khrona puts down the Mushroom, Puchi eating it quite voraciously. "Shit... Maybe you were hungry." Puchi eats so fast that he chokes and dies. NO, just kidding~ He chokes a bit, but gets it out, then finishes his mushroom. He feels slightly smarter now, as well... Khrona then presents the piece de la resistance~ The Pan Hat! Puchi seems to take to it right away and puts it on his head. Now, with the ability to spit super hot curry/soup, and in fact make his own, he feels very good about himself. Khrona pets him a bit "Okay, let's see your stats now!"

PUCHI
Run: 11
Fly: 1
Power: 6
Swim: 1
Stamina: 2

Khrona smiles "Looking good with that speed, Puchi!" Puchi hops around, attempting to walk, and in fact, run. He succeeds for some moments... And then fails, falling over. Khrona comes and picks him up "Awww... You're so cute."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Khrona's Chao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khrona's Chao.   Khrona's Chao. Icon_minitime1November 14th 2009, 6:38 am

Khrona made a visit back to his Chao in the Chao Garden. "PUCHI! WHERE ARE YOU!?" What was seen was the corpse of a small chao-- JUST KIDDING. Puchi was on a cliff, attempting to fly. Khrona sighed "... Aw, you have no stats for flying! Well, at least I know you didn't starve while I was gone. You're a master chef so long as you have that Pan on your head!"

Puchi would nod, taking off his pot and making CURRY AND RAMEN! He would then devour them both, putting the pot back on his head.

"Alright, Puchi. I'm gonna go to the Chao Store and get you some more stuff. You stay right here and keep on being sooo cuuute~!" Khrona would then take a walk to the CHAO STORE! WOO!
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Khrona's Chao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khrona's Chao.   Khrona's Chao. Icon_minitime1November 14th 2009, 6:57 am

Khrona would come back to Puchi with one Purple Drive, one Parrot and one Triangle Fruit. Khrona would hold out the Parrot and give it to Puchi. Puchi would ABSORB IT INTO HIS VERY ESSENCE AND BEING... Suddenly, Puchi begins to glow and sparkle with energy, bursting with energy that shoots the Parrot off somewhere... Just then, Puchi's tiny little chao wings expanded into BEAUTIFUL PARROT WINGS... All Rainbow colored and shit, with a rainbow crest on his forehead. Khrona sighed "NO. No colorful shit. Your wings will be black, as will your crest!" Khrona would lightly tap Puchi and his wings would change to black, as did the crest. And just because, the Cheetah arms would turn black with Gray spots. Khrona smiled "I's happy now~! Here's your Purple Drive to help your flying!" Puchi would then touch the drive, eating it and surging with power, the wings growing juuust a tiny bit! Finally came the fruit. Puchi would take off his Pan hat, put the fruit in, put in sugar, spice, and everything nice, then devour the soup he just made! He sighed happily afterward, looking quite content. Khrona did as well, sitting beside him "Well... Let's look at your stats now, Puchi!!"

PUCHI
Run: 10
Fly: 11
Power: 8
Swim: 2
Stamina: 4

Khrona glee'd "WOO! Speed and Fly are getting up there! Soon you will be a chip off the old block, just like me, your alleged father, Khrona~!" Khrona then stopped "... Speaking of father, my daughter, Chroma, may come to visit you sometimes, Puchi, or even my sister Megaera. Don't do anything bad to them and be good, alright? They may even reward you with stuff! YAY STUFF!"

Puchi nodded, flapping his wings a bit and hovering just slightly above the ground, floating up to Khrona and hugging him, before finally falling.

Khrona shed one tear "Awww... You're growing up so fast~! Well, Puchi. Remember to train, okay!? VIVA LA... DNA? I dunno. I'll be back whenever~!" Khrona would then take off, waving at Puchi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Khrona's Chao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khrona's Chao.   Khrona's Chao. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Khrona's Chao.
Page 1 of 1