Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Chao Garden's Demise. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Chao Garden's Demise.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

The Chao Garden's Demise. Empty
PostSubject: The Chao Garden's Demise.   The Chao Garden's Demise. Icon_minitime1January 17th 2011, 6:24 am

Well, it was time for business. There were tiny little Chaos running about, playing and frolicking happily as they enjoyed their garden. So very cute... so very happy... Little did they know, it was their demise that was about to come into play.

"... Sigh. I've been overruled, it seems. My mission now is to take out the Chao Gardens..."

Khrona extended his wings, grasping his two weapons, Misery and Despair tightly.

"... I'm keeping mine, though. Come to me, my Chao!"

And just as Khrona said that, the Chao would come running toward him, grabbing his leg happily.

"... Many apologies, but your world must come to an end, my chao... It is not my fault, for I have been overruled..."

The Chao looked up to Khrona, then Khrona would send a mental note to the Chao and let him know of what was going on and what happened. The Chao began to cry, latching on to Khrona's leg even tighter. Khrona then flew up into the air, his wavelength starting to fluctuate wildly and violently.

"... Yes, it is sad, but it must be done... The demise of the Chao Garden.."

Khrona raised his blade, Misery, high into the air. She would transform into a Scythe, as that was what was used to kill... the Condemnation Wavelength began to flare up as well as Khrona's own Insanity wavelength. Soul Resonance had been initiated. Their power started to raise higher and higher as Khrona located every Chao that existed in all the Chao Gardens. It was time for them to be destroyed.

"Chaos... your time is nigh. Dark Cross..."

Khrona dashed at the ground, his Chao screaming behind him as he slammed the scythe into the ground, splitting it in half upon contact. There was an eerie and menacing calm for a moment before a huge gleam of blackness. Afterward, an explosion of ungodly proportions in the shape of a black cross surging with reddish wavelength. The explosion was so astronomically large and powerful that in that one blast, the entire sky mimicked its colors of black and red while the explosion's radius covered all 3 Chao gardens at once. The blast could be seen from every inch of the 3 villages, showing that the Chao Gardens were now... totally and utterly destroyed. The explosion passed and there was nothing left... Nothing but emptiness and floating souls. Hundreds of souls of Chaos. Khrona shed a few tears for the Chaos that had lost their lives, and his own Chao was bawling up a storm, but there was no way out of this. Every Chao, every Egg, every life was gone now, as if those 3 gardens never existed.

"... Terrible..."

Khrona didn't feel good about doing this, but it had to be done. He examined all of the souls... In one flash of his Hyper Perception, he could see that there were about 443 souls there that Khrona had ultimately just taken. These needed to be evenly distributed between himself and his two weapons. Khrona would open his mouth as he raised Misery and Despair upward, sucking in every last soul within a god knows HOW long radius, taking 442 souls completely and evenly distributing them amongst themselves. Khrona then looked down at his Chao, who, for some reason, had stopped crying now. His eyes were gray and dark now. There was one lone soul left that Khrona chose not to eat, just for this occasion.

"... Here. Consume, my chao. Let your rage and insanity run wild."

He gave the soul to the Chao who seemed to humbly accept. It hesitantly consumed the soul, slowly devouring it... But once it felt the pure power that the soul had to offer, it immediately knew from that moment that it needed more souls. They were delicious. And at that moment, Khrona's chao finally became Khrona's Chao completely and fully. Its eyes were filled with slight insanity, but that was how it started.

"Yes, my child... Let us depart from this depressing land... You shall have your vengeance on the world soon enough..."

And with that, Khrona encased himself in his wings and made his way elsewhere. THe task was completed.
Back to top Go down

The Chao Garden's Demise.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Data Realm; The Absolute Omniverse Wonderland :: Otherworlds; The Universal Space :: SEGA :: Chao Garden-
Jump to: