Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A request..... - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A request.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

A request..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request.....   A request..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 11:03 am

Yes, I remember that..... *I nod, as I listen, and wait for Akarui to continue*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: A request.....   A request..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2009, 9:47 pm

Ok rietsu is basically the form of chakra used for shinigami, and it is a key importance in doing kiddo which is basically the jutsu of the shinigami. Right now i want you to release your zampaktou again and let out your spiritual pressure remember the feeling of how you felt before and release it.
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request.....   A request..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2009, 10:05 pm

Ok, I can do that....

*I grasp Shikon as I then release it's Shikai*

Shikon Raikou FUSE!!!!

*The blade would be transformed into the Shikai state staff, which I would twirl around a bit, before touching it to the ground, letting it lean against me, in extended form, as I would then release my Spirit Pressure. As it was released, the ground under me would start to crack and break under the weight and pressure of it, and soon causing a crater to be formed under me. Other objects would also be affected in a similar matter as the ground, as they would be crushed soon to dust, depending on the distance away of course. The more interesting thing that happened would be, however, the sudden significant jump in static, and some current electricity in the area, as my Spirit Pressure seemed to be brimming with electrical current. Even as it was release, Akarui would feel the hairs on his body stand straight up. I would smile, as I felt and saw all this happen*

Quite interesting.....isn't it......
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A request.....   A request..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2009, 10:12 pm

*Akarui would stand firm as the hairs on his neck do stand up it kinda a wierd felling though . The roaring would contiue as kama relases his spirtual pressure he's actually qute impressed for someone who now know what spirtual pressure is.*

Indeed you are truly are in tune with lightning i suppose but people with high levels of chakra when they release there spiritual pressure has the best element mixed in with it. For instance my spiritual pressure has my chaos energy in it as well. since you got this now it should be able to grow in power now,you should be able to use rietsu now.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request.....   A request..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2009, 10:33 pm

Cool....these Kiddo, do they have command phrases as well....?

*I asked this while making a normal shadow clone of myself, making it stand within my Spirit Pressure's reach. I quickly manipulated the lightning in the spirit pressure, as within a few moments, the clone was totally paralyzed, as it then puffed away, leaving me quite happy....I had just found a way to cause paralysis without touching someone..... Twisted Evil *
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A request.....   A request..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2009, 10:42 pm

In a sense its more of an incantation to use them. I'll give you a few basic ones just to see if you can get a hang of it before we move to the big stuff. *akarui would hand over a notebook of kiddo it wasent all of them but just some he could use*

Read through that while I'll explain the two types of kiddo. You see there are two ways of combat one is attacking and one defending, this applies to that of kiddo. Hado goes towards the hard hitting offensive spells of while Bakudo goes towards the defensive sides of kiddo depend on your spiritual pressure depends on the power of it or if it is said with or without an incantation to. theirs a way to go around that but we'll get to that later. You understand so far Kama? *akarui asked making sure he didnt lose kama in his breakdown of kiddo*

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kido
(heres a site that shows the kiddo)
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request.....   A request..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2009, 11:00 pm

*I take the notebook, flipping through it, and looking at the different Kiddo in it*

Yes, I've got you so far....please continue.....

*I continue to watch and listen to Akarui, while flipping through the book*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A request.....   A request..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2009, 11:13 pm

Alright then well although Kido is commonly used by Shinigami in combat, it has several weaknesses that make it difficult to use for that purpose. All of the spells have fairly long incantations and require concentration because of this, the person using the Kido leaves themselves open to attack during the duration of the incantation. In addition, if an opponent is familiar with Kido, there is the possibility of them identifying the spell by its incantation before it can even be used. However, highly skilled Kido users can use various techniques to counter these weaknesses, such as Eishohaki and Double Incantation, which involves mixing the incantations of two or more Kidō spells together to save time and confuse ones opponent. A rarer use of Kidō is mixing various spells for unique effects, which is the mark of skilled user. Kidō is commonly seen used in instances of surprise attacks rather then all out assaults, being most effective when one's opponent doesn't see it coming. Now care to try out some?
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request.....   A request..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2009, 11:32 pm

Sure.....

*I nod, as I flip to a certain page that I had maked before. I looked at the Kiddo described, as I focused my Spirit Pressure, readying so that I could try it out*

Kiddo # 62: Hyapporankan: Hundred Steps Fence!

*I would jump up into the air, as my spirit pressure would form into a long rod of energy which I would then thrust at Akarui. As the rod was thrown, however, it would break into small rods, trying to pierce him in several places, and trap him from above to the ground below*

((Hope thats not too advanced..... Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A request.....   A request..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 12:44 pm

((naw but instead of spiritual pressure its called reiatsu the chakra i was talking about earlier))

Hmm not bad. *a large blue orb would form around my hand as i place it upward blocking the strikes* Seki! *suddenly the rods that would hit the orb would then head back at kama with twice the speed as well as some lightning attribute inside for them as well* Also that was called a Bakudo move Kama!
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request.....   A request..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 1:00 pm

((Ok, good thing to note....))

Oh...right....

*I quickly whip my hand around*

Bakudo # 4: Hainawa: Crawling Rope!

*As I whip my hand around, a large yellow rope of reiatsu would shoot outwards, as I then whipped it around, as it tangled around the rods, and stopping them from advancing. I then whip the rope around, as it shot towards Akarui, trying to wrap around him*

Hado # 11: Tsuzuri Raiden: Bound Lightning!

*As the whip approached Akarui, it suddenly sparks with lightning, having a sorta electric current running through it, as it also gains speed, and the rope emmits the electricity through the air some feet out side the rope too, so that if Akarui was to dodge, he might get hit by the lightning*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A request.....   A request..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 1:07 pm

Hey your mixing tow kiddo already not bad. * I would draw nakashimi and have the hilt facing upward as it glowed with purple like reiatsu* Hado #58 Tenran! *from the hilt of the blade would release a large tornado of wind that would then push back the lightning rope as the tornado begins to turn a bright yellow* Hado # 63 Raikoho. now the tornado was spiraling with a yellow energy of lightning and would then heads towards the air borne kama*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request.....   A request..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 10:00 pm

Hadō # 1: Shō: Thrust!

*I quickly aim it at the ground, so that I am pushed back, since you cant push the earth, I would be pushed back instead. Using this to dodge the wind and lightning, I then quickly turn the page of the book, as I speak again, using my advanced nervous system to advance my speed of talking so fast that it would be a blur*

Hado # 63: Thunder Roar Cannon!......Bakudo # 61: Rikujōkōrō: Six Rods Prison of Light!

*A large force of yellow energy would decend directly down at Akarui trying to blast him from above, as a few seconds later, six beams of light would try and slam into his midsection fall all directs, which would also paralyze him from head to toe, if succeeding. After releashing the attacks, I would vanish to the ground behind Akarui, as I focus my spirit pressure that is still around, making the lightning within it attack Akarui's nervous system trying to paralyze him while he is counter attacking, trying to make it much more difficult for him*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A request.....   A request..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 10th 2009, 8:13 pm

*as the rods headed towards me i add chaos energy around my body making myself become intangible letting the attack go right through me as it heads back at kama, as i would then quickly dodge the attack made by kama heading for my nervous systems as I make myself tangible again*

Impressive already using high level kiddo. *akarui's index fingers would start to glow as well* Bakudo # 9 Hōrin. *multiple orange tendrils would lash out towards kama going sever different ways if he were to be touched by one of the tendrils akarui could have them all link together trapping kama in place as he would then get caught by bu=y his follow up attack as he would then point at kama with his blade as reiatsu begins to form around it* Hado # 4 Byakurai. *from the tip of the blade a large blast of lightning would shoot out towards kama, the blast radius would double thanks to the powers of nakashimi at a speed faster then lightning itself*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A request.....   A request..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A request.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2