Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A request for Zampakuto..... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A request for Zampakuto.....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanoske

Sanoske

Village of Residence : Twilight
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kazangan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

A request for Zampakuto..... Empty
PostSubject: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 10th 2009, 10:37 pm

*I would walk into the area, looking for Akarui, or whoever granted Zampakuto, wondering if anyone was here was here*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 10:07 am

Yo. *Akarui would say as he was leaning on something random that was in the area* let me guess a zampaktou right?
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Sirus

Sirus

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Kekkei Genkai : Rinsei (Druids Power/Druingan)

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 12:10 pm

*I would rise out of the ground behind Akarui* Oh, hello there, Sano-san. You must be here for the same reason I am. *I then turn to Akarui* And are you the administrator of these "zampakutos"?
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 12:20 pm

Hmm two at once, thats a rare site but yes I'm Akarui when it comes to zampaktous im the person you need to see. Hmm *Akarui looking at sanoske remembers somebody of a caliber like that* Say were you in the burst village?
Back to top Go down
Sanoske

Sanoske

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 12:37 pm

*I smile and wave at Sirus, not expecting him to be here. I then turn to Akarui*
No, sir. Only villages I've been apart of is Twilight and Land, Land being my home village, where I was born. I came to the Twilight after that, and have been there ever since. Never heard of a Burst village either... *I would think a moment, as then then look back at Akarui*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 12:39 pm

Hmmm wrong guy then. Anyway do you two have weapons of your own to use as zampaktous?
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 12:41 pm

I do. *I pull out Third Element, as I then hand it to Akarui*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 12:43 pm

*i would hold out the weapon and hold in the air as I wait for sanoske, while waiting i begin to add chaos energy into the blade as it begins to glow*
Back to top Go down
Sanoske

Sanoske

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 4:07 pm

As do I.
*I quickly pulled out my Zanbato, as I also handed it to Akarui*
Careful, its kinda heavy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 4:09 pm

Its fine. *Akarui would also lift this blade into the air as he adds chaos energy to it as well* now I both want you two add chakra into your weapons. *with that akarui tossed the two swords into the air as the began to plummet down to the ground* Add your chakra now.
Back to top Go down
Sanoske

Sanoske

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 4:14 pm

*I focus my chakra as the Zanbato glows blue with my chakra, having added chakra to it so many times before, its like it has had chakra on it all the time*
There you go
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 4:15 pm

*I form a few seals, as Third Element glows too, as I focus my chakra around it. I then nod when finished*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 4:36 pm

*The two blades begin to glow white as the land inside the ground showing nothing else but the hilt of the blades* Now use your chakras to pull them out of the ground
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 4:45 pm

*I nod as I make one more seal, as the Zampakuto shifts out of the ground, I step up to grab it by the hilt, as I look at the new Zampakuto form*

A request for Zampakuto..... W318_small
Back to top Go down
Sanoske

Sanoske

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 4:46 pm

Alright...
*I manipulate my chakra, as the Zanbato slides out of the ground into my hand*
Wow, its different....

A request for Zampakuto..... Shikai
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 4:49 pm

Thats the whole idea. Now you must clear your mind of all thoughts and find out your new partners names.
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 5:03 pm

*It seemed my head was getting sore, as I was nodding all the time, so I just didnt say anything, or do anything, I just focused with the Zampakuto in my hand. After a few minutes, I would look up at Akarui* Soshi is its name.... *I look down at the sword, knowing that the sword had somehow spoke to me. Interesting, I wondered what else this new weapon could do*
Back to top Go down
Sanoske

Sanoske

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 5:07 pm

Ok.
*I looked down at the Zampakuto, listening. Nothing came at first, the more I focused, and listened, the more the hilt of the blade grew warm, and soon, a voice came*

Oootoko

*I looked up from the blade, and at Akarui*
Oootoko is the name, or at least thats what it said.
*I smiled feeling a little foolish. I was talking about a sword talking, MY sword talking. How strange*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 5:11 pm

Alright then its time to say high to them. *akarui would make a handsign as he makes a clone of himself as him and sirus went inside the mind of sirus, as the real akarui transports in the mind of sanoske*
Back to top Go down
Sanoske

Sanoske

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 5:43 pm

>>SANOSKE'S MIND<<

*We would appear within my mind, as suddenly, it went from light to darkness. Everything in my mind seemed to shrouded in smoke and fumes, and in the distance, an outline of a huge Volcano, which was continually erupting, was visible*
Interesting. Guess we should find this spirit?
*I looked around, wondering where it could be. I started to hike up towards the volcano*
So, Akarui, this spirit in my Zampakuto, what is it exactly. Is it a separate entity from me?
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 7:41 pm

*As Akarui and I appeared in the misted of my mind, we would find ourselves in a very large forest/jungle, with plants spiralling all around us, mostly trees and vines. I started to walk without a word, as I started to look around. I had never been in my own mind before* Sensei. This place, it houses another. Is this the spirit of my Zampakuto?
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 7:45 pm

Akarui #1- *In sanoskes mind I would walk towards the volcano while speaking* Actually no. it is you in a different form when you were born into the world so was it, when you die so shall it shall its that bond that makes a zampaktous so strong that you and your spirit grow strong together.

Akarui#2- Right, this is the place where your spirit resides so shall we head in for the search?
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 9:39 pm

Yes, we should. *I nod, as we start to march through the jungle. A nice path was carved through it for us, as soon we were lead by it to a small shrine of sorts, giant trees acting as four pillars around it, as we entered, to find a figure standing there*

A request for Zampakuto..... 11

Soshi: Hello there....

*I would look at the figure, and realizing that this was my spirit, I nodded to him* Hello there. You must be Soshi, my Zampakuto spirit.

Soshi: indeed I am....

Good...I was suppose to find you... *I look around, wondering what to do next. I thought for a moment on what we were suppose to be doing. Find the spirit was done. Now, since he was my Zampakuto's spirit, and since I was suppose to grow closer with him, I assumed that we were suppose to combine energies? Well, lets hope so anyways. Combining things was my forte, so I went with it. I would walk up to Soshi, as I made a signal seal. bluish chakra began to flow around me, as he mirrored me, and greenish energy began to flow around him. As I walked closer to him, our energies seemed to reach out and diffuse together between us, creating a large swirling mass of greenish-blue energies. Well, that was interesting. We had combined chakras, so now what? I assumed that I had to take control of this new combination, well someone did, and I certainly didn't want him too, no offense to him. So, I decided to command it* Seal Soshi! *A great sword appears that is Shikai release for Soshi, covered in light energies*

A request for Zampakuto..... Sirusshikai
Back to top Go down
Sanoske

Sanoske

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 10:56 pm

I see. Sorry, but its all so new for me.
*I smile as we continue on. After getting to the top of the volcano, we would look over a large lake of boiling lava, in the middle, no doubt, was Oootoko*

A request for Zampakuto..... 2fd42e5b76a89_flip-7

*I would walk out onto the lava, it having no effect on me, as I walked out to him*
So, your Oootoko. Your a little shorter than I expected, especially given your in shuch a large sword.
*I smile at my own joke, as Oootoko just stares at me*

Never judge a book by its cover my friend....

Indeed.
*I smile at Oootoko, as I look down at him*
Guess we had better get moving on this, huh?

Yes, we probably should.

*I then stand behind Oootoko, as I place my hands oh his shoulders, our chakras flowing together, as I do*
Fuse Oootoko!

(Shikai State for Oootoko)
A request for Zampakuto..... Shikai-1
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1November 12th 2009, 4:32 pm

((this would be the part with the picture and its beter to have the command phrase befoer its name like fuse Oootoko oootako fuse))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A request for Zampakuto.....   A request for Zampakuto..... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A request for Zampakuto.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next