Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Meeting A Certain Person I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Meeting A Certain Person

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

Meeting A Certain Person Empty
PostSubject: Meeting A Certain Person   Meeting A Certain Person Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 10:45 pm

I would walk into the Cemetary and I would look around multiple spirit orbs would float around me but I would pay no mind to them. After a while I would find one floating around and I would walk up to it the orb would then begin to speak.

????-What brings you hear Arashi Kuragari?

"Well you seem to be well Blaze-san."
The ball would then begin to take on the form on a translucent body. The body although would not look to much like the old Blaze.
Meeting A Certain Person Anime_Knight

"Well someone has being staying sharp in the training."

Blaze-Well you really can't do much when you are dead so once more I ask what brings you to such a place?
I would sit on the ground in front of the floating Blaze.

"Well I was wondering if you were interested in becoming my Guardian Ghost and fight along side me?"
Blaze would look at me for a moment thinking about my request after another moment he would speak.

Blaze-Well let me see to start things off you were the one who killed me and that makes you the reason I am stuck hear..........But if I were to become your Guardian Ghost I would be able to leave this place and fight once more. So for now Arashi Kuragari I would be honored to become your Guardian Ghost.

I would then crack a large smile after hearing Blaze's answer. Blaze would then turn into his spirit orb from and would then fallow me out of the Cemetary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

Meeting A Certain Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting A Certain Person   Meeting A Certain Person Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 9:06 pm

____Brief Time Skip____

I would wake up setting a tree still in the cemetary. I would look around looking for Blaze and I would then hop down from the tree as Blaze appears behind me in his spirit ball form.

Blaze- You should not sleep in a cemetary it's not very healthy.
I would jump back surprised by his sudden appearance. Although before I can say any thing a poof a smoke would wisk across my face.

????-Well what do we have hear.
A women with a long pipe with fox ears and dressed in a large Komono and a fox mask. At first I would smile about to greet her but Blaze would then move in front of me.
Meeting A Certain Person Fox_Chamber_by_Rueme

Blaze- Becareful Arashi she is a spirit.

"I see well it is nice to meet you my name is Arashi Kuragari and what might yours be."
The girl would smile lightly and would then bow.

????-Hello I'm Kitsune and I would like to become one of your Guardian Ghosts.

Blaze-Why would you want to join with Arashi have you to ever met before?

Kitsune- No but I'm the same as you Blaze if I became a Guardian Ghost I would be able to leave this place with out passing over.

Blaze gets ready to say something but I would walk in front of him cutting him off.

"Well Kitsune I don't why you want to become my Guardian Ghost but I really don't mind so welcome to the team."
Kitsune would then smile and grab Blaze's arm.

Kitsune-Thank you Arashi-san I will work hard to prove my worth.

"Good then lets go you two."
I would begin to leave the cemetary with Blaze and Kitsune right behind me. Although Blaze would be trying to get Kitsune to let go of his arm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107

Meeting A Certain Person
Page 1 of 1