Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A meeting..... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A meeting.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A meeting..... Empty
PostSubject: A meeting.....   A meeting..... Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 10:31 pm

*I appear in the tavern, waiting for someone to show....*

(no one come who isn't invited....please, this is family issues)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Prophet's Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

A meeting..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.....   A meeting..... Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 10:34 pm

*I would IT in, not believing my own eyes* So....your...my brother....?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A meeting..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.....   A meeting..... Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 10:35 pm

Yep....you've certainly, um, changed?
*I would look him up and down, wondering how this thing with a tail was suppose to be my brother*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

A meeting..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.....   A meeting..... Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 10:38 pm

Haha....*I would laugh, as my tail started to wag a little back and forth* Its from some friends, speaking of which, when I get time, I have to take you to the dream world, there you will be further trained in our arts. *I quickly link minds with Gaki, as I show him what I experienced there* Its a marvelous place....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A meeting..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.....   A meeting..... Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 11:07 pm

Wow....
*I feel and expirience everything he did, as my wanting to go there increases*

Sazan:ooooo, pretty, I wanna come too

Oh, this is Sazan btw, hes a Chakra force being trapped within me....he is kinda power, er, chakra hungry...
*I smile, as I look at Ezekiel again*
Its amazing that we met again.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

A meeting..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.....   A meeting..... Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 11:10 pm

Yes, it is. And you said you have another being within you? how, odd *I feel the mind of another being inside him, wondering how I could have missed it* Well, It was nice meeting you, but I have to go, I feel another scene calling my name... *Habakkuk appears by my side* this is Habakkuk, hes my, well, one of my best friends, If I need to contact you, I will send him to you. See you later. *I IT away, with Habakkuk doing the same, waving*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A meeting..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.....   A meeting..... Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 11:12 pm

K...bye
*I wave, and as he disappears, I continue to sit here*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A meeting..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.....   A meeting..... Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 11:17 pm

___Time Skip____

*after a while, Habakkuk, Ezekiel's two headed dog would appear in the tavern coming towards me with a small glowing stone is his mouth. Through his mind, he spoke to me, telling me that my brother had vanished through a blackhole never to be seen again and that he sent this as a last gift for me. I quickly took the stone, and as I did touch it, I began to glow with power, as I did my body began to transform, turning bluish purple, as I grew a tail too, and felt a sudden rush of power and knowledge into me, as the stone fused with me. Everything went silent as Habakkuk layed down beside his new master, and winned for his old one*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A meeting..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.....   A meeting..... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A meeting.....
Page 1 of 1