Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Rank Tao and stuff. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Rank Tao and stuff.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taomin

Taomin

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Divination

Character sheet
Character Race: Possessed Human/Demon/Spirit
Character Info (Highlight):

Rank Tao and stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 1:21 pm

Taomin randomly... ran.. somewhere. She looked around "... Where the hell...? Well shit. I just came here and don't know where I am. What the hell am I supposed to do? Ha. I'll just sit, or something." She propped herself up against one of the trees in the area.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 1:31 pm

*A orb almost see through appeared floating in a spot randomly a few yards infront of the lazy sitting girl. The appearance seeming to look like raging water that was disturbed moving rapidly seeming to not having a chance to escape. The inter center began to hold a blue glow within it. The glow would grow and intensify, suddenly engulfing the entire watery orb. It was frozen solid. But something was moving in the center a a shadowy cloth moving in the center also yet the orb was frozen how could this happen? Within seconds the frozen orb dropped to the ground shattering and send the ice shards eveywhere around the field. The shadow substance gathered together to form a figure. The figure was indeed Unknown with another flashy enterance. He would stand facing the girl, a oxygen mask in one hand over his mouth, yet why was that over his mouth? This wasn't quite sure at the moment. He moved the mask away from his mouth placing it on his side as it would disappear from his hand. He looked at the girl and smiled.* "Greetings, I'll be your procter if you are looking for a ranking exam?" *Unknown told the lazy girl.*
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 9:02 pm

Tao stared at the guy confused "... The hell? Ranking exam? For what? What the hell would you be ranking me for, anyway? As a matter of fact, why the hell WOULD you rank me? SOMEONE BETTER ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS AROUND HERE. I keep hearing talks of Genin and Chuunin... What the hell are those? Ninja?" Tao smiled "Whatever. Ranking exam? That's what you call this thing? I don't know what the fuck the repercussions are for this, but hell, I'll do this little 'ranking exam' you're talkin about." Tao brought out her twin bladed sword, swifting it to the double sided sword mode, one of the sword blades flipping down like a switch blafde.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 9:34 pm

Fucking great.....someone who asks too many questions, and is a bitch.....god let's hope I have brain cells left before the match is over... ♠️Unknown held his hands out infront of him, as they began to deform into a smoke like strange way, orbs was seen. As the arm's of Unknown deformed into a smoke substance four rather large ghostly hands appeared behind Unknown all rotataing strangely.♠️ "I'll give you the starting move..." ♠️The large hands appeared to have telekinetic and distortional energy surrounding the ghostly figures of them.♠️

(Visual aid)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 9:49 pm

Tao smiled, her demonic markings all over her body gleaming once before dimming again "Sweet. Alright, alright... Let's get this show on the road." Tao would stab her sword into the ground, bringing it up in an upward slash from the ground towards Unknown. Some orb-like demons with gaping mouths shot out from the slash in an attempt to devour the smoke ball... things. Naturally, they would be kamikaze sort of demons that were disposable and would die for Tao, so it was all good. Tao then pulled out 5 Talismans, each of them different and held them in secret like some sort of... poker game. She took a stance, her shadow elongating...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 11:37 pm

*Rozalyn looked at Taomin from the air, and Unknown who was ranking her. She wanted to see how this genin would do, seeing that she had a powerful dark aura similar to her own. "Hmm, lets see how she is..."
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 4:31 pm

♠️Unknown looked at the girl and her beaming slash that was incoming towards Unknown. Using the energy from the hands behind Unknown, the ground infront of unknown instantly shot up. Being rather thick it would serve as a wall for the kamikaze. After the attack was over the rock returned into the ground. Unknown would then swing his ghostly gas like arms which flailed the dark orbs in the purple smoke at the ground which caused a fissure to appear. The weight of those orbs were unknown but within the smoke their density was lost, but with any contact with anything would receive the full throttle of the orbs.♠️
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 6:06 pm

Tao smirked, jumping high into the air. Now, Tao could not fly and would have to come back down sometime... Or, perhaps not. She flung a talisman which then floated mid air and she landed on it "Barrier." It was a barrier talisman, obviously, however instead of a sphere or dome barrier, it was a flat barrier that Tao would be allowed to float on like a hoverboard. "Since I'm up here... Why don't you do a little bit of dirty work, Shadow?" Tao's living shadow began to move on its own, zipping across the surface of the ground at a high speed, looking for other shadows to absorb. It would find any and all other shadows to suck in... except for Unknowns, for some reason. Then it would go into hiding, camouflaging itself as some random inanimate object. Tao's turn again~! She pulled out HELLA talismans from her cuffs and threw them, all of then flying downward like darts to the ground and before making impact, exploding around Unknown's general area. Tao's Barrier talisman would not go away until it was hit by something, meaning she could stay in the air for quite a while. She had her sword gripped tightly in case of attack.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 6:20 pm

((Right so I learned a jutsu from Maze and I'll explain in post what is does....))

♠️As Unknown saw the shadow moving on the ground, it reminded him that he could too materialize through objects. However he didn't know what those talismans possessed, so naturally Unknown stuck with his normal moves, yet he had those three curses, yet only 2 seemed approperiate to use at the moment, motioning the hands to close in on Unknown they did so, leaving a after trail of where they were showing there speed. From this the hands palms faces outside as the other side faced Unknown's body this was to maximize his curse attack. As the large ghostly hands started to form a green faint layer on the outline. Within seconds the green energy became a more electrical appearance, yet it isn't an electrical attack.♠️ "Avada Kedavara!" ♠️Unknown managed to say while thinking of something dying which made this curse jutsu work. Now anything that this touched would burst and disappear from well reality in a way. If a living thing would touch this they'd instantly die. Yet Unknown wasn't aiming to kill the rankee. In fact he never killed someone within ranking process. Now the greenish flames bursted through the air splitting in several more flame like energy in a flame appearance. They moved rather quickly which made dodging this attack deadly only blockable but whatever was used to block the avada kedavara curse jutsu would like anything else besides living things would burst and disappear. This green energy flown at the falling talismans and collided with mostly all of them making them turn to dust. As some of the green energy managed to bypass a few talismen that disappeared and continued towards Taomin. Unknown was chuckling from the inside of his hand like barrier, the hands would then not loosen from their barrier like state.♠️

((I hope I explained it well >< if not I'll explain it alot more..))
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 6:43 pm

(No, I'm pretty sure I know what you mean...)

Tao abruptly stopped in midair, making the barrier on her feet face the oncoming attack and block it. Naturally, because of its power, it should break through quickly, but Tao had enough time to continue to dodge. She cartwheeled downward, slapping talismans of the Barrier class so that she could keep on cartwheeling downward without falling and losing balance. Tao's living shadow zipped about and grabbed Tao, sucking her into the shadow. The shadow then spat up Tao halfway, making a mirror image on the ground as a shadow. Now for some fun. Tao pulled out some talismans, as did the shadow and they were thrown in the exact same way, however the talismans spread in different places, and some were underground due to being thrown by the shadow. They were mirroring images, which was quite fun. Tao focused on Unknown now...
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 6:50 pm

((God I need to update my powers, cause it's kinda important to know this...:/))

♠️Since the hands wouldn't loosen the grip of the barrier they made to protect Unknown, and when the talismans would collide with the hands they would slowly disappear and reappear within a matter of seconds, it was like an undying comrade to help you in tight situations. Naturally as the talismans from all angles collided with the hands they would instnat explode, yet Unknown not wanting to get in the mix of the explosion that would also happen within the barrier he would move the smoke to the sides as they would spray through holes made from teh explosions on the hands. The ghostly hands fell and shattered into purple like glass. However it would then later reform and shape into the hands again but it would take awhile.♠️ "Hm.....your quite good..." ♠️Unknown would now stick to his basics like lifting debris from the shattered ground the talismans would have made and explosions from other rocks earlier in the battle. These rocks would then fly at Taomin and various directions and speeds ranging from fast to slow for some reason. Unknown would then be seen charging a energy within his palms.♠️
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 7:24 am

Tao swiftly changed images. Now, technically, the actual Tao was the shadow and the Shadow had taken Tao's place above the surface of the ground instead of on it. Cool, huh? The shadow, having no definite form, expanded its body and wrapped around the rocks, shooting them back at Unknown with Talismans attached to them, these talismans being Seal, Barrier and Explosion... If it were to hit, it would kinda be bad for Unknown in a way, and if he attached it, then at least the barrier would stop the attacks until it got to him. Tao then reverted back to normal, being spat out by her shadow. "Ha. I do take pride in that, guy. And now..." Tao flung a talisman at a tree "Live." The tree suddenly came to life, growing an evil face and its branches becoming claws. It was now a demon tree. It spat out Will-o-Wisp balls at Unknown, which had a very special ability that normal Will-o-Wisp balls would not have... The tree's roots tried to wrap up Unknown's legs, as well.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 7:06 pm

I still don't know what these talisman things do.....seems dangerous....I think I'm done with her rank.... ♠️Unknown released the energy in his gas like hands which turned out to be another Avada Kedavara curse jutsu which indeed burns anything into nothing. Since the energy was charging within Unknown's gas like smoke hands for quite a handsome amount of time, the energy wouldn't be released as mere beams of energy unless he wanted to later but he would release the energy as a sphere around him expanding and destroying everything within his position of getting near him in a 20 foot radius. The talisman and the rocks would turn the dust within a matter of seconds. As the the tree branches they would either decay into dust and travel throughout the entire tree or repel away after a root or something got obliterated. The hands of Unknowns that were destroyed from earlier reformed and were recreated around Unknown. His hands would now return to normal than the smoke like appearance.♠️
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 7:14 pm

Tao pouted "Yo! What's the matter! I thought we were fighting here!" She tapped her foot, moving toward Unknown in a blur of black and red "What's the big idea?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 7:19 pm

"Your ranking exam is now at an end...I have the necessary observations that I needed to see what rank you are....you did quite well...." ♠️The large hands disappeared also right after Unknown's speech.♠️ "Now....good day Taomin......"
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 7:24 pm

Tao cocked her head "Eh? It's over? What did I get? Super fantastic awesome bitch, or some shit? Wonder what the perks of this 'ranking exam' are..."
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 7:27 pm

♠️Unknown looked at the girl and smiled nodding his head, he knew Rose and her would hold some similarity.♠️ "Jounin, Jounin is your rank, they are given to tough people, and your one of them...."
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 7:32 pm

Tao smirked "Good shit. That means I can make all the weak peons bow to me, right? Heh heh... Let me go fuck with em right now... Thanks, guy. I'm not from here and I don't know what all this shit actually means, but if I get to beat people, I'm gonna do it. Later." Tao took off silently ina blur of black and red.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 1:17 am

*Rozalyn looked down, intrigued, at this display of power the young one possessed. "Hmm, she seems promising, In more ways than one. Hehehe.~" She would disappear in a flash of silvery, something. Myeh, got lazy with words.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank Tao and stuff.   Rank Tao and stuff. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rank Tao and stuff.
Page 1 of 1