Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Tj's Stuff I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Tj's Stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tajsa

Tajsa

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God
Character Info (Highlight):

Tj's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Tj's Stuff   Tj's Stuff Icon_minitime1June 2nd 2009, 6:05 pm

Usually my weapons are manifestations of my bones, their overall slicing power and strength is relative to my own... being one of the universes hardest substances it would take quite a bit for them to break, but they can slice stone, steel and othe hard substances. My bones are embodied with the storm flame, they are super condensed magma and are very hot as well. I can make anything from Axes to Chain Swords... as long as I have the creativity.

The Phoenix Feathers, these specifc quills are that of Al'Ar and their destructive capabillties are huge, a series of these specail kunai when applied to the critical point of an opponent and when fused with my psychokenesis can have billions of destructive capabilities. I can throw them quite fast, and they are virtually indestructible as well. I usually throw volleys of them at a time.
Tj's Stuff Untitled-5

Phoenix Contract
-------------------

Being the Herald for Al'Ars power TJ has made a contract with him granting her an in depth arsenal of power to use at her disposal she is more than capable of summoning the Giant Phoenix at her discretion or turning her limbs to his or using his power the phoenix contract tattoo looks like this:
Tj's Stuff Tribal_Phoenix_by_holymonkey

An example of TJ using the phoenix Contract would be using Al'Ars wings to fly
Tj's Stuff Power_of_the_Phoenix_by_Hardedge_Ma

Al'Ar being the size of a jumbo Jet
Tj's Stuff Al__ar__the_Phoenix_God_by_Angel_of
Back to top Go down

Tj's Stuff
Page 1 of 1