Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!

Go down 
+6
Renga Biruda
Kira Kittredge
Momako
Eruka Frog
Cecil Nightwing
Zita
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Zita
Great Fae :: Truth of Nytoz
Zita

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Sealing Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch
Character Info (Highlight):

ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Empty
PostSubject: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2009, 5:53 am

Zita stood on a moderately large podium in a wide open space in the Meeting Hall, awaiting all of her Witchlings and Witches. She had something to run by them... Something important... Something special.
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing

Cecil Nightwing

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Kekkei Genkai : Dusk's Synthesis

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2009, 5:58 am

Cecil would appear shortly after, observing the empty chairs and decor. There wasn't even any fellow 'witch' in the room and he felt awkward.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Village of Residence : Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : None

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2009, 6:15 am

Eruka made her way into the Meeting Hall as well back from an important... mission. She was a bit nervous because of what she had done, but as long as it was in secret... "Gekogeko... I wonder what Zita is going to share with us. It's been a while since we've had a meeting like this. Gekori."
Back to top Go down
Momako

Momako

Village of Residence : Reality
Kekkei Genkai : Lemacha Force

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2009, 6:15 am

Momako would float into the room sitting on her book drinking a cup of tea. She would fly about as if there was no one else there as she took sips of her tea and waited for things to start.
Back to top Go down
Kira Kittredge

Kira Kittredge

Hobbies / Interests : Anime, Bowling, and RPing
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Control

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2009, 7:59 am

*I float in on my staff* You called Zita-Sensei?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1018109495&ref=name#/prof
Renga Biruda

Renga Biruda

Village of Residence : The Reality Village
Hobbies / Interests : Lego building...hehehe...
Kekkei Genkai : Lego Magic~

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2009, 9:46 am

Renga timidly walked in, standing a bit further back than anyone else. She didn't really know any of the other witches, so...
Back to top Go down
Mizune

Mizune

Cool Points (LOL) : 1

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2009, 3:18 pm

The 5 Mizune sisters walked toward their seats, all 5 of them sitting next to Eruka "Chichichi!" They said in unison, giving the thumbs up sign simultaneously. They were so cute when they weren't merged to make adult Mizune.
Back to top Go down
Tyrande

Tyrande

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Kekkei Genkai : Lunar Druid Magicks

Character sheet
Character Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2009, 3:27 pm

--I would materialize out of the shadows in my cat form in the midst of things with my eyes a glow, I had met Zita before but not everyone else... Looks like Zita isnt the only one thats 'odd' in the room, especially since there is a guy in here who thinks he is a witch, coulda sworn it was a female classifacation, but I'm sure he is the only acception--
Back to top Go down
Kira Kittredge

Kira Kittredge

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2009, 4:23 pm

We are all witches of Vescrutia, Lets introduce ourselves... Hello, My name is Kira Kittredge.
Back to top Go down
Renga Biruda

Renga Biruda

Village of Residence : The Reality Village
Hobbies / Interests : Lego building...hehehe...
Kekkei Genkai : Lego Magic~

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 4th 2009, 7:41 pm

"I'm Renga Biruda..." Renga said after Kira spoke.
Back to top Go down
Yui and Chloe

Yui and Chloe

Kekkei Genkai : Sage, Binding/Consuming Magic, Spikes, Disasters

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 12:42 am

--Yui and Chloe fade into the room, eyes dreary as they look at Zita, then quickly scanned all the other witches. With their eyes locked on Zita once again, They floated silently, holding an umbrella over their head.--
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing

Cecil Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 1:31 am

After clearing his throat slightly, Cecil looked around at the group of women, blushing slightly.

"Cecil.. Nightwing. And I prefer the term mage for my expertise..."
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

Kekkei Genkai : Moecular Matter Magik

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 4:22 am

*I would appear in the middle of the room in a small flash of black light looking around shyish like..I would find a corner in the room where I would hastily walk to fixing my glasses with my one hand as I would look at the ground trying to avoid eye contact with others.*
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Kekkei Genkai : Sealing Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 6:18 am

Zita finally cleared her throat, her keyhole pupil growing intensely. "Alright, alright. It seems as though most are here except for 2... But I can make exceptions to them..." Zita turned, nibbling on a piece of cloth "When I see those two little heifers again, I will--" She turned around again "ANYWAY. I have gathered all of you all here for 2 reasons. One, because you all need to learn about Soul Protect, a special ability only available to witches that allows us to hide our souls and become undetected in power level by anyone, meaning that if some people just 'happened' to be looking for witches souls to become Death Scythes, they wouldn't know it was us so long as Soul Protect was on, even if they had their Soul Perception." Zita coughed a bit, flipping her hair, which surprisingly still covered her left eye even when she flicked it a bit "And the next reason I am here is because... All of you witchlings need to collect souls so you can gain more power. Because of this, each and every one of you will have to go on missions to collect souls. Lucky for you all, there have been 'things' going on around the outskirts in which will be needed to be... taken care of. SO. To make this easy, you all will be split into teams, each of which will have at least ONE witchto monitor you and protect you if things go awry. Since we only have 4 witches... Which is kind of sad... All of your target souls are just about 50. Get 50 souls and ask to be tested. We will see if you are worthy." Zita scanned the crowd, spotting out the witches and trying to figure out which witchlings would go with who "... Hm... Alright. Witches Eruka, Mizune, Yui and Chloe, you all will have the following places to attend to; Eruka, the Eternal Desert. Mizune, the Realm of Eternal Rain. Yui and Chloe... You two may or may not have to be split up depending on the number of Witchlings, however for the moment, you all are together and will be heading off to The Graveyard." Zita made a count of the witchlings that remained out of the witches "... Hm... Alright... Momako and Renga, you two will go witch Eruka to the desert. Cecil and Tyrande, to the Realm of Rain with Mizune. Jenn and Kira, go to the Graveyard with Yui and Chloe. Your respective missions are this; Eruka's team, there is a magical source seeping from the hidden cave in the eternal desert. We could use that magical source to revamp our magic whenever we need to instead of having to go out and wait or find another source to heal our magical... stuff... Mizune's team, the animals in that realm have become possessed by demons and have turned into horrific monsters and are terrorizing the place, eating other animals and shit. I want you to seek and destroy all of them. Leave no survivors, no exceptions. Remember, only the demonic monsters, none of the normal animals. Lastly, Yui and Chloe's team, there is an odd vampire at that place who has been creating zombie vampires via a ritual to give the dead souls, and he just happens to make these dead people vampires as well. If he is to rise with an army of these zombie vampires, there might be hell to pay, so stop him before he can escape the graveyard, hopefully before he can summon anymore zombie vamps." Zita looked over the area "Any questions? Come on. Anyone? Ask now, because I'm not gonna answer after now.. Well, yes I will, but you'll get severely beaten first~!" Zita had a feeling that she was going to have to go into the Realm of Darkness by herself adn stop the evil that was there, but there were the other 2 witchlings that needed souls collected... ah... I guess she'd have to take them when she went. Hopefully they wouldn't succumb to the darkness of that place...
Back to top Go down
Tyrande

Tyrande

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Kekkei Genkai : Lunar Druid Magicks

Character sheet
Character Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 9:23 am

"Sounds alright to me... I just need to kill something."
--after completly ignoring everyone else and their introductions I would transform from my cat form to my regular humanoid state rather elegantly with sparkles and such around me... I would then look to my right and see that I'm partnerd with the individual who is the only male witch... odd, but I'm sure Zita knows what she is doing when she comes to the parings--
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing

Cecil Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 9:46 am

Animal hunting, was it..? This woman was sending Cecil on a 'mission'.. to kill mere animals? Well, this could either be taken as an insult or an easy assignment... and he chose the latter. Now eyeing the woman who was to partner with him, he got a rather cold impression... yet if he wasn't talked to he wouldn't respond. Hmph.

Now where, or who rather, was this Mizune person....
Back to top Go down
Yui and Chloe

Yui and Chloe

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 10:02 am

--Yui smiled, and Chloe would frown from Zita's assignments. The graveyard, sounds so much better than any of the other places she mentioned, and they get to kill there too? How fun. However, the thought of baby sitting was unbarable as they quicklyglared at both Kira and Jenn at the same time.--
"D-don't slow us down. I must, get more souls..." They would say in unison.--
Back to top Go down
Kira Kittredge

Kira Kittredge

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 12:15 pm

I'm ready! ^^
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 2:32 pm

*I would nod my head slightly at Yuri and Chole. I was prepared for the mission I was assigned to and try to prove myself..*
Back to top Go down
Yui and Chloe

Yui and Chloe

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 7:00 pm

--Yui and Chloe glared at Jenn for a quicke second, then quickly switched their gaze to Kira. She then would float on out the room, towards the graveyard, hoping the other two would follow, although she had no problem if they didn't.--
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 8:58 pm

*I would follow shortly after Yuri and Chloe after finding out what all the other witches look like.*
Back to top Go down
Kira Kittredge

Kira Kittredge

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 9:03 pm

*I follow Yue and Chloe and Jenn out of the room on my staff*
Back to top Go down
Mizune

Mizune

Cool Points (LOL) : 1

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 6:04 am

The 5 Mizune sisters jumped on top of each other, all snapping as they assumed their transformation from young girls into one extremely sexy large Mizune. "Chichichi! Alright, my witchlings! Come along with me! We're off to our mission. Chichi!" She started off.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Village of Residence : Dusk

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1July 18th 2009, 10:35 am

Eruka got up and started off "Come on, little witchlings! I, Eruka, will take you under my wing and teach you the ways of a witch! Geko~!" She ran off toward the desert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!   ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

ALL WITCHES ASSEMBLE! Important meeting UNDER WAY~!
Page 1 of 1