Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Zepp and Raijin's Execution I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Zepp and Raijin's Execution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Zepp and Raijin's Execution Empty
PostSubject: Zepp and Raijin's Execution   Zepp and Raijin's Execution Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 3:01 pm

*the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S would appear in a black swirling vortex, trillions of them waiting for zepp and raijin to appear in this level to get executed, death by nightmares*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zepp and Raijin's Execution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zepp and Raijin's Execution   Zepp and Raijin's Execution Icon_minitime1June 20th 2009, 9:10 am

*The stalkers would then bring in raijin and zepp, who would still feel the affects from their imprisonment from there respective areas due to the nightmare shackels, they would then place them infront of us.... we stand on the very top of the prison, outside... the weather is very calm, but it is extrememely cold since we are up so high, and the oxygen is thin so its nearly impossible to breathe*

Thank you, now summon Nightmare...
*we turn to the stalkers who shrivel at the name Nightmare, but we decide to summon him anyway... we place our hand on the middle of the platform and cosmic energy surges around all of us like a lightning storm*

IT IS TIME!!! FOR YOU TO SURFACE YOURSELF, AFTER YOUR LONG SLUMBER YOU MAY TREAD THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE TO KILL AGAIN, I CALL THEE NIGHTMARE!!!
*the energy subsides only to reveal this being, we then activate our geass', nightmare is chained with his sword in hand, the chains are crimson... no doubt cosimc energy, but he still shows signs to be getting out*

Nightmare:Souls... Souls, SOULS!!!!
*I laugh and geass nightmare, manipulating the probabillity of im doing my bidding to 100 percent, I then manipulate his life energy bending it to my will*
You will have your souls, these two I lay before you require your execution, SLAY THEM!!! CONDEMN THEM TO NIGHTMARES!!!

Zepp and Raijin's Execution Cursed_Nightmare_by_DragonkingJeff

*nightmare breaks out of his cosmo chains and swings his blade high into the sky, crimson clouds begin to swirl around in the skies he then begins to speak in tongues*
Nightmare: This blade has the power to invoke upon its foes the nightmare of their death, every blow struck by this blade is the killing blow... because everyone can die some way. And it is by this blade that you will die. This is....
*nightmare plunges his gigantic blade into raijin and zepp, eliminating everything that has to do with them in this world, every iota of being that can perhaps give them life once again, the blade then instills upon its takers a powerufll genjutsu that shows nightmare the way to kill them, and the blade reinacts that way in the genjutsu. No doubt, zepp will die, but as for raijin... nightmare simply devours his essence, his body... all of it into the gaping mouth in his stomach, a rather clean execution*
Back to top Go down

Zepp and Raijin's Execution
Page 1 of 1