Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Execution, How Does it Happen? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Execution, How Does it Happen?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Execution, How Does it Happen? Empty
PostSubject: Execution, How Does it Happen?   Execution, How Does it Happen? Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 9:26 am

Nightmare is a celestial cosmic being of comlpete and utter destruction, he was caputred and imprisoned in the kage office back in the nightmare village. He goes around claiming the souls of those who I choose, and he is how every prsioner will die. When prisoners leave thier cells, they will have the after affect of the cell that they are in for the rest of their time in the prison, The S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S and I would then summon nightmare who will then summon his trademark sword, soul edge. Sould Edge has the power to kill the target, it sounds pretty simple right? WRONG! Soul Edge is a mythical blade that kills the target once they are struck with the sword, when the enemy is stabbed with soul edge, the victim is faced with utter illusions of how they can/will die.
So in my case... If I am stabbed with soul edge, the blade will show me an illusion of me being imploded in the white void. Every blow is final, and if the target has no soul, then nightmare would just consume the target's essence in the gaping hole in his stomach. Nightmare can only be controlled by someone who has a geass. And the affects of the illusion are not "jutsu" so they are irreversable.
Back to top Go down

Execution, How Does it Happen?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Correctional Facility :: The Containment Center :: Containment Level F-
Jump to: