Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Awakening A Fight For My Very Being I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Awakening A Fight For My Very Being

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Awakening A Fight For My Very Being Empty
PostSubject: The Awakening A Fight For My Very Being   The Awakening A Fight For My Very Being Icon_minitime1May 26th 2009, 1:12 pm

( I'm planning on making this an VERY epic topic......It'll be like a movie when it's done. So don't post here till It's all over and I'll let you all know when it's over but ya please enjoy Grave's fight for control over the dark being in his soul known as Overlord)

It had been I year since I had returned home to my simple village. The large gates at the village entrance where still intimidating as always but the people inside there walls where the nices people you could ever find. I made my way to the front of the gate and I stood in line. As always the village guardians were taking name of those who entered the village.

The Awakening A Fight For My Very Being Playerbuilt_Wall_Gate

Guardian 1: Name?

Man: Hosuma Onegi.

Guardian 2: Ok you can go in...Next!!

Guardian 1: Name?

Guardian 2: Hey look who it is...

Me: Hey guys long time to see.

Smiling the two guardians give an old friend a hug

Guardian 1: Good to see your back...

Me: Ya I thought I stop by and see how things are going

Guardian 2: Well then we won't hold you up. Make sure you stop by the shrine I'm sure a lot of people would like to see you.

Me: Planned on it. Bye!

Guardian 1 and 2: Bye!!

As I walk threw the gates I could hear the two guardians asking the next person for their name. After all this time the village hadn't changed at all. The river still calmly flowed down the center of the village and the welcome banner was still up. It read *Welcome to Comona Village A Place Of Peace* I smiled knowing that the banner was true and every knew it. As I walk threw the village the kids where running around playing tag while there parents shopped for food. The smell of baked goods where in the air and the smell was carried threw the whole village with the calm breeze that blew by. Some of the villager saw me and called out to me.

The Awakening A Fight For My Very Being Village

Village Man: Hey Grave welcome back!!

Village women: Nice to seen you've grown!!

Me: It's good to be back.

I had reached the far north side of the village and made my way up the small hill to the shrine. I remembered when I was a small child and how the hill was much more harder to clime. I laughed to my self a bit as I reached the top of the hill
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening A Fight For My Very Being   The Awakening A Fight For My Very Being Icon_minitime1May 27th 2009, 7:53 pm

(Added pictures to last post)
The Awakening A Fight For My Very Being Joujakkouji5

Everything looked peaceful as always to me. As I started up walk up the stairs and up to the front door I remember coming to the shire with my mother as a child. I sighed a happy sigh thinking of the old days when I opened the front doors to the shrine. "Hello anyone home?!!" I yelled up walking inside. "Hey!! Gramps You here!!" The shrine was empty and was deathly quite as I made my way to Gramps's room. I slid open the door and in the darkness of the room I saw red shifty eyes in a corner of the room,
The Awakening A Fight For My Very Being Glowing-red

"Hey....who the hell are you?"

???: Oh me...no one....no one............Hey come here....

"Hell no!!!"

??: Oh then I'll just have to come to you.

They shadowy person stepped into the light of the room and I could I started to sweat. "How.......how are you here...?"
The Awakening A Fight For My Very Being Guitarguy

???: What not happy to see me!!? But I'm not here to catch up....I'm here on business

The man warped over to me and grabed me by the neck....and I blacked out.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening A Fight For My Very Being   The Awakening A Fight For My Very Being Icon_minitime1May 27th 2009, 9:13 pm

Awake on the ground in a strange place. I stood to my feet and saw melting clocks all around me. The man from before was sitting on a rock in front of me. "Overlord what is this place...Why am I here?!!"

Overlord: Well look who woke up!! Well then Welcome to the deeper part of your subconscious before what you saw was an image of myself that I projected for you to see and hear from your mind. In the real world your just knocked out on the ground. But anyway welcome to what has been my home for the last 10 years because of you!!

The Awakening A Fight For My Very Being Meltingclocks

"Oh don't tell me your trying to get back at me....I don't have time for that shit!!"

Overlord: Oh your right you DON'T have time you see your time is coming to an end.

"What do you mean?"

Overlord: I mean I'm going to take over your body and cause some hell. But before my fun begins I have to get take out your soul.

"What!!! You think your just going to take my body on a joy ride.......Never!!

Overlord: So your resisting...........As I thought you would very well then I'm just take your body by force!!!

(Music that plays as we fight)