Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Bankai Training - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Bankai Training

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cleff

Cleff

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Transcendent Sound, Techno-Data Prowess

Character sheet
Character Race: Technology Sprite
Character Info (Highlight):

Bankai Training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 18th 2009, 12:51 pm

Cleff nodded "Errrm... Bankai?" Soon enough, a large energy surrounded his entire body. Quickly, the energy exploded and Cleff came out looking a tad different... His head was square, his body was square, his hands were pincers, his entire body had become LEGO-like and indestructible... He was a Servbot.

Bankai Training - Page 3 Servbot-1
(Imagine this, but gray where all the yellow is and black where all the blue is, however a lighter shade of black where the light blue is.)

"... Really? A Servbot? Kobun? The servant of Tron Bonne?" Cleff smiled, extremely happy "I love these little things~! SO CUUUTE~! And now I am one!"
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 18th 2009, 8:42 pm

I should of known that your bankai would be a weird one. So......what does it do.
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 18th 2009, 8:47 pm

Cleff shrugged "Dunno. Let's see!" From out of nowhere, Cleff had a wide range of weapons, some already on his body ".. The hell!?" Cleff shot off rounds of rockets, bazooka missiles, bombs, gunshots, flamethrowers, and just random weaponry and explosives of all kinds. "OH SHIT... THIS IS COOL!" Cleff began to spin around, raining destruction of the highest quality down upon wherever he faced. "Let's see what else this thing can do!!"
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Village of Residence : The Village within the Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : PAINT!? and anything with artistic uses

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 18th 2009, 9:23 pm

((I was expecting Eva from Wall-e but I guess this is more cute and hilerious xD I love it!))
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 9:58 pm

*Akarui jumped high into the air standing on it as I look down at cleff* Just dont hit me with it.
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 6:49 am

Cleff saluted, his weapons retracting into his body "YES SIR! Alright, now, let's see what else..." Servbot Cleff suddenly grew to epic proportions, about 3 stories high... With a gigantic metal mallet. "WOO! I DIDN'T KNOW I COULD DO THIS! WOOOOOO!!!" He smashed the hammer about everywhere, smashing up things "OH, OH, OH, WHAT ELSE, WHAT ELSE?" Cleff pulled out a kitchen knife and slashed up everything, which it seemed the knife could do... cut through everything. He began to peel a potato and the skin begame stiff and sharp, moving around the room at a high speed like a snake "OH, THAT'S TOO COOL!" He opened a compartment on his body, changing back to his small form and unleashed a large metal table, slamming it into stuff. It was indestructible, just as Cleff was. He put a tablecloth on it and suddenly it could float on its own "Oooo!" Cleff spun around and made 40 complete copies of himself, as it seemed that was the max he could go. "Yay! More of me!" they all said, before their faces got really red "... Is it a little spicy in here-- FWEEEEEEE!!!!!" They unleashed a large flamethrower blast from their mouths. "It seems like I have all of the abilities of the Servbots from Marvel vs. Capcom and mooore~! THIS IS FUN, MASTER AKARUI!" Cleff had the mastery of kitchenware and stuff. He unleashed huge amounts of slick pudding everywhere, shot out bazooka blasts of assortments of sharp kitchenware, spun like a blender, flung ninja star plates... Boy, this just wasn't gonna stop soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training   Bankai Training - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Bankai Training
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3