Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

Khrona against anyone who wants to go...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xenovirus
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Mentarugan (Nexus of Psionic Abilities)

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   May 25th 2009, 7:54 pm

(This is kind of alot...just a warning.)

*Xeno would sigh as he started to get annoyed.*

"Three against one? The numbers are in your favor. I'm almost sorry I must do this."

*Xeno would recreate Lament energy by refusing Angelic and Undead energy. But instead of fusing it with Psychokinesis this time, he fused it with Chronokinesis, creating Chrono-Lament. This energy was silver and black in color. It also contained the Essence of Time. Xeno would release this energy not as a mist but in its regular energy form, which would surround Xeno and Khrona in a sphere of Xeno's modified version of Time, which was just a series of numerous timelines that Xeno is able to control at will. The Reflection Soul was useless in here, because you can't "reflect" time, no matter how powerful the barrier. Time is existant in any plane of reality except the Negative Zone. The only way to control time is to have the power to manipulate it with a chronokinetic power greater than the person controlling it. The sphere surrounding Khrona and Xeno expanded further, engulfed more and more of the battle field with each passing second. Just in case Xeno was having trouble with this Kage, he decided to save his most unique energy for last. (Now, to avoid making the same mistake as last time I'll explain the energy now). Lament energy had nullifying properties. But when fused with another energy, it can also take on that energy's properties as well as maintain its own. Chrono-Lament had Time properties, allowing vast manipulation of Time while at the same time nullifying his opponents abilities. This is what Xeno did when he encased himself and Khrona. This sphere is also what protected Xeno from the Insanity Soul explosion, as the moment the explosion reached the outskirts of the sphere, it disappeared into nothingness. Since the Chrono-Lament was able to Paradox and control the contents of multiple timelines, he simply erased Insanity Soul from the timeline. Meaning it never happened and it never will. The Chrono-Lament also eradicted the Reflection Soul, paradoxing it and putting it in a seperate and unrelated timeline so that it can never happen (as long as Xeno's using Chrono-Lament). Because of the stress of Chrono-Lament, Xeno's eyes began to change color.*

~~~~~~~~Xeno's Subconscious~~~~~~~~

????: You're putting too much stress on your mind. Have you not forgotten that you are using part of you power to keep me subdued?

Xenovirus: You're not taking my mind. You can for get it! I'll have to end this quickly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Xeno would hold his hand out, surrounding himself with Chrono R energy. Then he would squeeze the fabric of Time around Khrona, which would crush him and erase him his and his soul from existance.*

"Time Burial!!"

(This is similiar to Gaara's sand burial, only with time instead of sand.)

Last edited by Xenovirus on May 25th 2009, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Phantom
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   May 25th 2009, 8:00 pm

(Haha, that's where you are at a fault. Erasing Khrona from any timeline means that Khrona never existed and never will, meaning that nothing can be happening now, nothing could happen at this point, nothing WOULD happen at this point, and if that happens, then that means that Khrona and Xeno never had this battle and therefore Khrona never got erased from existence, so I say, good day to you and your time, sir. So, I implore you to edit that post, sir.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xenovirus
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   May 25th 2009, 8:03 pm

(*Sigh*, looks like I didn't explain it right. I'll edit.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   May 25th 2009, 8:21 pm

Unfortunately for Xeno, he was within Khrona's Soul the entire time. True, he got rid of DESPAIR's Rejection soul, but what he forgot about was that Khrona had merged his Soul, so Khrona basically had the backup Rejection part of her soul for backup. Now, for the fun. Since Xeno was within Khrona/Despair's soul the entire time, and Khrona had previously done the Despair soul to outline the Rejection soul and Xeno had done nothing to the Despair soul, it was well within Khrona's ability to use the Great Depression, in which all of Xeno's abilities, all of his powers, all of his kinesis were stripped from him in an instant, reverting everything back to normal before he could do that Time Burial. It would have been avoided if Xeno were not within Khrona's Soul radius. As of now, Xeno was powerless in the worst way. This was the timeline of here and now, this was what was left. No more control of it for Xeno. Nothing. The Great Depression had stripped him of it. No questions asked.

(Many apologies for what is about to be done, and no hard feelings, but I cannot have so many times you tried to kill Khrona go unpunished).

Now with everything reverted to normal and Khrona, Misery and Despair hovering over Xeno, there was only one thing to do... Kill him. Just a sliver of Khrona's insanity could be felt in his body as he thought about what morbid way to eliminate this... thing. Khrona would start by having Despair's Despair soul shoot the wavelength into him, giving him the will to do nothing as Khrona did this. Khrona then proceeded in ripping off all of the skin and changing the DNA of it into a large spike. Khrona then split the DNA of the spike into several spikes. Khrona carefully and violently jabbed each of the spikes into each one of Xeno's bones. Khrona peeled off his muscles and fats and stomped them flat, then changed them into a canister of acid. Khrona poured the acid onto one eye of Xeno, then began to chew on the other one, ripping it out of its socket and turning it so that the eye could see the other eye melting. Khrona bit down on it hard, making the eye in his mouth explode. Khrona spit it out on the body, then let Misery handle the rest. Misery gave a wicked smile, her hands changing into a sword and a scythe, in which she maimed the remains of the body into nothingness. Despair sighed, mourning the loss and then moved on. Khrona sighed, that insanity leaving his head... "... Well... That was fun." Despair raised her cloak and had it wrap around all 3 of them, taking them back to Khrona's house.

(Just because I can't resist...)

Khrona comes back, eats his soul, AND GETS THE HELL OUT.

(Sorry you had to die in such a way, but it seems that you were bent on killing Khrona, and so, I had to kill you because of how you fucked up. Many apologies, but you are dead.)

Last edited by Khrona on May 25th 2009, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xenovirus
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   May 25th 2009, 8:40 pm

(Nope, not dead. Read last post. Chrono-Lament had the ability to control time AND nullify opponents abilities. And yes this time explained it in the post. So Khrona wouldn't be able to activate ANYTHING as Xeno surrounded them both with Chrono-Kinetic energy, not to mention Xeno encased himself in Chrono R energy before the time burial attack [also mentioned in last post].)

*Khrona would attempt to use his soul abilities but find them of no use as he was STILL in the presence of Chrono-Lament, which meant his abilities and properties were null and void. While Khrona was busy trying to activated his non-existant power, the Time Burial attack would utterly destroy him and his soul, erasing them from existance.*

(I think you were to focused on the Chrono part of the energy and forgot about the Lament part. No hard feelings, but I think you lost this one.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   May 25th 2009, 8:43 pm

(No, that's actually where you are wrong. Beforehand, Khrona had REJECTED!! the Lament energy, making it unable to be recreated or anything so long as the stamp was still out, so in truth, you would not be able to use that sort of Chrono Lament in the first place. That actually slipped my mind, but it's true. You should not have been able to use any sort of Lament in the first place. You still lose the battle and your life.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xenovirus
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   May 25th 2009, 8:46 pm

(Wrong again. You erased Psycho-Lament. Chrono-Lament is a completely different energy that has the same properties as Lament, but because it was fused with Chronokinesis, it became a different energy, It's NOT the same as Lament. It has the same PROPERTIES as Lament, but's NOT Lament.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   May 25th 2009, 8:48 pm

(Lament should not be able to be made due to it being rejected and erased from existence beforehand. Lament of any kinds. This goes for the Psychokinetics, as well. Which actually made me even more justified, because then you would not be able to use the Psychokinesis at all, either.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xzystins

Village of Residence : Hidden Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Universal Energies/Space-Time Continuum Dominance

Character sheet
Character Race: Pure Psion

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   May 25th 2009, 9:17 pm

(NO! You banned Psycho-Lament energy. Psycho-Lament is completely different than Chrono-Lament energies. Don\'t let the names fool you. Just because they both have Lament in their names doesn\'t mean they ARE Lament. The Lament part is there to let you know it has the same ABILITIES as Lament. They are completely different energies. Period. Take acid. Just because it burns we don\'t label it fire! It has the same ABILITIES as fire, but it is still its own seperate thing. Same exact thing with Psycho-Lament and Chrono-Lament. Same abilities, but comepletely energies. Edit your post Khrona, you lost. I warned you through PM that you would be just like everyone else. You would assume my powers work a certain way, then I when show you that they don\'t you get mad at me. You\'re character is dead. Plain and simple.)

Last edited by Kaedyn on May 25th 2009, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   May 25th 2009, 9:21 pm

Will you just take your death already? Look, if it has the same properties as Lament, it must be connected to Lament in some way. Take Liquid for example. Liquid comes in various different forms. Though, if the REJECTED!! stamp were to put a stamp on liquid, YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO USE LIQUID OF ANY KINDS. This would go for the same for Lament and anything OF Lament. The stamp is OMNIPOTENT, as it is stated. the Omnipotent stamp can take away Lament in whatever way possible, from things that use its name to things that use the same energy. ARE. YOU. SATISFIED NOW?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xzystins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   May 25th 2009, 9:26 pm

(Didn't you just read my post. Just because something has the same properties doesn't mean it's connected in some way. I gave you a perfectly good example with fire and acid. Fire burns. So does acid. Does that mean they're connected? Hell no! Same with Psycho-Lament and Chrono-Lament. Two completely different energy types, but they share some of the same properties. That's like you stamping fire and saying I couldn't use water anymore. That's how totally different those two energies are. No matter how OMNIPOTENT you think your stamp is, it doesn't work on something completely different. Now edit your post. You're dead.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   May 25th 2009, 9:31 pm

... (For one, where do you get off ordering a Kage around just because you don't want your super-everything-using character to die? I set the rules for my abilities. I SET what my abilities do and do not do. I KNOW what and what not would be banned from this. 2 Higher ups have confirmed your death. There is nothing for you left to do. You can suck it up and get over it, or continue a meaningless rant that will get you nowhere. Did you NOT see MY example? Using LIQUID? Acid and Water are liquids, they share the same properties, the same DIRECT properties, as well. It would be nullified. If we want to go into deeper terms, TECHNICALLY, ALL OF YOUR KINESIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN NULLIFIED, SINCE YOU USED A KINESIS TO ATTACK THAT WAS STAMPED. The more you egg it on, the more I realize you are in the fault. GET. THE FUCK. OVER IT.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xzystins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   May 25th 2009, 9:38 pm

(And I set what MY fuckin character can do and what MY fuckin energies can do. And if I said that Chrono-Lament and Pyscho-Lament are completely UNRELATED. Yea I saw your fuckin liquid example. But there's one problem with your whole liquid and acid [which you so blatantly pointed out]. Liquid and Acid ARE related because they are BOTH liquids. They shared the same COMPOSITION, not the SAME ABILITIES. Chrono-Lament and Psycho-Lament are NOT related at all. Neither are the rest of Xeno's Kinesis because they ALL have different energy signatures. Know what this means? That your little stamp would NOT work on all of them because the are UNRELATED. GET. THE. FUCK. OVER IT. YOU LOST.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   May 25th 2009, 9:43 pm

(IF THEY WERE UNRELATED TO EACH OTHER, YOU COULDN'T CALL THEM ALL KINESIS, NOW COULD YOU? They all wouldn't be able to come from the same source, could they? Or did you just mask them under that name so it SEEMED like you could control everything by your own standards? AND ANOTHER THING, IF SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR POWERS, AS YOU SAID BEFORE, DON'T YOU THINK THAT MEANS SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU? And perhaps I should use another example. A TV and a Lamp. Both are not the same things, but they both stem from the same thing, use the same thing to make them work. SO PLEASE, JUST DIE.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xzystins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   May 25th 2009, 10:00 pm

(Alright the Khrona, I'll create and entirely new character. And if you thought Xeno was bad then wait til you see this guy. Oh and everything I do will be completely legitimate by the way. I'll give you a hint. Remember how I said that Xeno was two entites living in one body? And remember when I said that as a Lich King Xeno's souls were no longer in his body [meaning you couldn't eat his soul because his soul is nowhere to be found]? Oh no, I'm not reviving Xeno, but you'll see what happens thanks to your bullshit post. Just so no one tries to claim I made this up. Look at Xeno's Jutsu List. I blatanly state he has a second entity in him. I also state this in his Bio. Now I'll be happy to show you what this entity does. Thank Khrona everybody.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   May 25th 2009, 10:09 pm

(What is with you and absolute power, anyway? I hope you know that this entity running around can and will be eliminated if it is agreed upon by the higher ups, right? Don't know what you were used to before the villages were conjoined, but um, you're gonna have to get used to this one. Or leave it. Get used to it or get lost. In fact, I remember vaguely that our rules prohibited some of your abilities way back when... Wonder where those rules went..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xzystins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   May 25th 2009, 10:12 pm

The entity is sealed in a Phylactery (and if you read my earlier post, Xeno even says "A Phylactery for two..."). You brought this on yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   May 25th 2009, 10:12 pm

{Actually Khrona, he was never challenged that much in the other village, same way people avoided fighting you....}
Back to top Go down
The Phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   May 25th 2009, 10:17 pm

(They avoided fighting me because I am a Kage with my Kage powers and whatnot. He was a JOUNIN for god's sake. What the HELL is it with your village that said a JOUNIN could do so much by just saying it was part of an energy which he said was not related to his other abilities in any way? Your rules make no sense to me.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   September 29th 2009, 2:51 am

{Haha, I never responded to this. Xeno never had this much on the depths, or rather, he had it, but limited himself. We asked him to tone, and he did, same way Tigen was asked to tone down his dimensional abilities. And since we rarely fought him, he did solo training, slowly but surely working his way up the latter alone. And besides, just cause he was Jounin doesn't mean he has to be weaker than a kage. Jounin can give a kage one hell of a time if they work hard enough, and he did, surely. Okay, just wanted to respond cause I love reading old stuff when I'm bored and listening to music :3 And both of you are incredibly intelligent, especially cause no one gave Xeno such a match until Khrona. If Xeno's other character fought one of your characters in a inter village BATTLE, it would be worth reading. No one would be upset about dying and when they lose, they can just shake hands in the end or something.}
Back to top Go down
The Phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   November 25th 2017, 8:08 am

Setting The Record Straight --

1st Post
Quote :
Khrona stood there, piercing, stern eyes staring into nothingness... Or perhaps he was foreseeing who was coming to battle him...?

"Khrona Had Already Foreseen The Combatant, His Abilities, The Battle And The Outcome During The Very First Post All Inclusive To Every Ability Used."

2nd Post
Quote :
Khrona did not open his eyes, nor did he turn around when his opponent came near "Xenovirus, huh? Your mental abilities intrigue me, since they are ever so similar to mine... at least, while I am sane. And you aren't even that much younger than me, either.. Heh heh. Nice." Khrona had just used knowledge from Xeno's mind as well as from his soul to find out all of this quite quickly.

"Khrona's Eyes Were Opened In The First Post, But Closed In The Next -- This Meant That After Observing The Abilities, One Was Already Locked Inside Of Khrona's Mind And The Battle Was Happening Inside Of Khrona's Mind After All Of Xenovirus' Abilities Had Been Read And An Image Of Khrona Was Given To Him To Fight Inside Of Khrona's Mind By The Outer Khrona That Created That Mental Reality."

4th Post
Quote :
Khrona could see Xeno's every movement from start to finish, so Khrona knew for a fact that Xeno was behind him. Special ability of Hyper Perception, giving him the power to see faster than the speed of light.

"Khrona Already Saw All Of Xeno's Movements And Abilities, Meaning He'd Seen Everything Even Up To The End Faster Than Light, And Could See Faster Than Light The Entire Time, Waiting For Light To Catch Up To The Hyper Perception That Happened At The Very Beginning Which Locked Xenovirus Unknowingly In Khrona's Mind From The Getgo."

5th Post
Quote :
Noting that he would be able to see when or what Xeno would throw at him, he was quite ready to instantly transmute himself any other place if need be. Khrona sent a thought of psychic force into the clouds quite quickly, causing them to part in a circular fashion in which where Khrona stood would have been the center point of it. With the clouds forced away, it was hopeful that Khrona could see Xeno.

"Before The Phylactery Was Created, Khrona Sent A Psychic Wave Into The Clouds And Parted Them -- Also, Xenovirus Was Away From Khrona At This Time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khrona against anyone who wants to go...   

Back to top Go down

Khrona against anyone who wants to go...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Archival Chamber :: Vescrutia's archive-
Jump to: