Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zita
Great Fae :: Truth of Nytoz
Zita

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Sealing Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch
Character Info (Highlight):

Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train. Empty
PostSubject: Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train.   Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 9:21 pm

Zita flew in on her broom, landing in a wide open field with nothing but fresh air and grass. This would be where the first training session would reside. "Alright. Now to wait for that boy..."
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Hobbies / Interests : dancing and sleeping
Kekkei Genkai : vampire 's zernoths

PostSubject: Re: Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train.   Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 9:23 pm

i then appear landing on the ground by appearing from the sky. then as i walk a little closer to zita i ask " what would my first task to learning magic would be?"
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train.   Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 9:40 pm

Zita taps her chin a bit "Hm. First off, you need magic inside of you. I probably should have asked you what kind of magic you wanted... Well, what type of magic do you want? Depending on what you want, you might have to switch environments..."
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train.   Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 9:44 pm

prince then thinks really hard and finally comes up with a magic " umm.... i gauss id like to learn dark magic kinda like dark element"
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train.   Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 10:00 pm

Zita smiles "Ah, a dark element! Hm. Well, let's see... We'd have to go to a darker area, somewhere full of darkness and most likely negativity... Some place where very little light gets into... The first part of learning magic is to learn it from the environment you are taught in. Now, you know a place like this...?"
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train.   Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 10:08 pm

"the places that come to mind at first are kearei's black swamp and khrona's pit of havoc but it all depends on where u think its best to learn dark magic"
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train.   Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 10:17 pm

Zita thought about it long and hard... Kaerei was fucking insane... Khrona was fucking insane... Dammit, do all of the insane people have to have the nice places?! Well. Khrona WAS the nicer one... and Khrona was sane by now... Perhaps he would let them train there... for the moment. "Alright. If that's how it is, we'll go to Khrona's pit and train for a while until you can actually USE dark magic. After that, we'll come back here so you can hone your magical abilities. Sound fun?" Zita hopped back on her broom.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train.   Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 10:19 pm

" got it" prince then started to follow zita on foot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train.   Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training Prince to use Magic; A long and grueling train.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: The Colosseum :: Battleground :: Training Area-
Jump to: