Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira Kittredge

Kira Kittredge

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Anime, Bowling, and RPing
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN! Empty
PostSubject: MAHI MANOR''S KITCHEN!   MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN! Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 7:58 pm

This is Chef Margaret's territory. If you walk in you might find yourself being her assistant on her cooking show.
MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN! Fancy210
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1018109495&ref=name#/prof
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN!   MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 7:10 pm

Linomaru would be in the kitchen cook something because he had some people coming over...Nese would be on the floor of the Kitchen in her animal as he cooked Nese*"So who is coming to visit us today Lin?"
"Shogen Nese and Be nice he's bringing Dean." Nese*"But.....Fine I play nice but the second he does something I don't like I'll bite him."
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : Koubagan

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN!   MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 7:16 pm

Dean:Sho knock on the freaking door already

Sho:dont rush me you fag you know i just got out the hospital how about you knock

............Knock*knock*...................Knock*knock*..................................KNOCK*KNOCK Dean:open the door lin god lee what can you be doing fuck nese
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN!   MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 7:21 pm

Nese would hear the remarks made by Dean and would growl at the sight of him as Linomaru opened the door he said "Hey...come in."Lin would have nese help Sho to the kitchen and his seat and she would look at dean and show him her teeth to show she would bite him if he said anything to her.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN!   MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 7:30 pm

thankz so whats up what are you doin sho said to lin

Dean:ooowwwwwwwww im scared of your teeth....Not laughing at nese in her face..............Nese you crack me up i just love the way you hate me but i dont care

......Sho:SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLE WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE HER ALONE SHE DIDNT DO NOTHING TO YOU...............YOU GET ON MY FUCKING NERVE.........sho throws a lighting needle at dean to shut him up........
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN!   MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 7:34 pm

"Hey watch it this stuff isn't cheap okay" he would say this as he smiled at sho
Nese*"I'll bite you I swear I will do it." "And as for you dinner is served."Nese would turn into her Human form and sits at the counter.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN!   MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 7:41 pm

SHO:See dean your dum ass always joking about something this is why we always get kicked out of place i cant stand you i dont see why i still got you around i should of killed you when i was 10

Dean:im sorry man i dont mean too .........hey what are we eating to nite

sho tells dean to say sorry to nese........dean:are you kidding me im not saying sorry to her...she's a gurl

well if you dont your not eating
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN!   MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 7:54 pm

LIn would have a vain on his head to show that he was getting tried of their bickering but would calm hisself down as he laid out the spread out Nese would help and Lin would say "Chow time." with that Linomaru would fix Neses' plate and so forth so on but he would fix himself a plate for some odd reason.

(Spread visual)
MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN! Buffet-food
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN!   MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

MAHI MANOR'S KITCHEN!
Page 1 of 1