Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

What Is Real Combat?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: What Is Real Combat?   April 10th 2011, 1:35 am

-^-As the early morning sun started to raise on the horizon bringing a dull light to the area around her Aura would sit on the edge of a tall and cliff looking out at this valley of hills that she had come across. She was fair from home and she remembered her father saying that their were some places were the sole purpose of their existence was to a battlegrounds for shinobi fighting. Aura had arrived here and waited for a challenger someone.....who could show her what real combat was.-^-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Is Real Combat?   April 10th 2011, 1:53 am

"So you wish to know what true combat is, Aura."
-Said a familiar voice from behind. Hakku looked over the edge of the cliff, watching the sun rise along with Aura. It's been a long time since Hakku has seen Aura, and she couldn't remember if it was Aura or Chita who didn't like her, so she seemed nervous of being there. However, she was the Koukonkage, and should act like it.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Is Real Combat?   April 10th 2011, 1:59 am

"Lady Hakku!"

-^-Aura would hop to her feet in joy of seeing Hakku again and embraced her in a hug. Aura having been so busy as of late never really had the time to go back and visit her Aunty Hakku. She did miss her thou and was very happy to see her. Releasing Hakku from her embrace Aura simply smiled at her.....A smile that mirrored her father's. -^-

"Yes I am Ms.Hakku. Daddy told me about this place and I thought I'd come here, and you know test myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Is Real Combat?   April 10th 2011, 2:16 am

-Hakku blushed a bit in shock, but then she hugged her back.-
"So you want to test your limits, huh? I'[d be happy to assist."
-She announced, patting Aura's head. She seemed so nice, much like her father.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Is Real Combat?   April 10th 2011, 2:46 am

"Alright then."

-*Aura hopped over the cliff and kept her self suspended in mid-air manipulating the air around her in order to keep herself afloat. Aura would summon two pistols both glowing in a radiant blue light which gave off a low hum.*-

"Ready?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Is Real Combat?   April 10th 2011, 6:05 am

"I'm always ready, but are you?"
-Hakku simply pointed her finger at Aura and fired bullets of compressed chakra at her in split second intervals. She figured it would be unexpected if her finger actually shot something, so that's why she decided to give it a try.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Is Real Combat?   April 10th 2011, 6:14 am

-^-Aura would dodge Hakku's attack by releasing out a small burst of energy from her feet jetting the young witch to the side and out of the way. Aura unlike most witches was always on her guard. She wasn't just a witch, but also a warrior. As the Hakku's chakra burst whizzed by Aura she would take aim on the mountain side pulling the trigger to her pistol it firing out a burst of lightning that crashed into the mountain causing it to collapses right under Hakku's feet.-^-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Is Real Combat?   April 10th 2011, 8:15 pm

-When the mountain beneath Hakku began to crumble, Aura would witness Hakku falling along with the rubble. Or would she? Hakku appeared behind Aura so fast that she didn't generate any wind as she traveled, throwing a ferociously fast kick to Aura's back. The image that Aura saw before her was nothing but lag from Hakku moving. In terms of speed, she may only be second to ZK.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Is Real Combat?   April 10th 2011, 11:08 pm

-^-Aura would be sent flying after Hakku's surprising kick traveling threw the sky like a paper bag in the wind. Aura thou being knocked away would regain herself calling forth more winds to aid in her recovery as well as stability.-^-

"Wow! I didn't even see you move!"

-^- Aura was impressed. She'd never of seen Hakku fight before but right off the bat she could tell that she was worthy of her Kage name...worthy of her father's spot. Looking toward her Aura would smile as she started moving her arms around like an water bender calling forth her magical abilities. All around the area slits would open in the air and threw them would fly out magical swords, each holding their own elemental property all zooming toward Hakku's direction. Aura amidst the chaos would fly around the event multiple elemental sword now floating behind her back their to aid in her attacks as well as block in case Hakku showed up behind her again. Her trigger finger was ready and she waited for a chance to strike.-^-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Is Real Combat?   April 10th 2011, 11:23 pm

-She waved her hand and chanted an incantation at the same time, summoning a vicious tornado to swirl around her body and constantly expand outward. This tornado, however, wasn't composed of just wind. It also contained corruption energy which broke down the elemental blades as they were caught in the vortex.-
"You're pretty interesting yourself."
-She said nonchalantly. Hakku never really fought someone of such a low rank before, but nevertheless she'd have to bring herself down to Aura's level to properly gauge her power. With a snap of her finger, the tornado morphed into a dragon made of wind and corruption, racing toward Aura with its mouth gaping wide.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Is Real Combat?   April 10th 2011, 11:35 pm

-^-Locked and loaded Aura would take aim at the dragon's mouth and fire out two lightning bursts from her pistols that trailed around one another till they finally met the dragon head on merging into one as they made impact. Aura was trying to blow the dragon up seeing as it would be the most effective way of doing it. Aura continued to circle around the area around Hakku the smoke of the explosion of Hakku's dragon and her thunder bolts blocking her vision yet Aura kept her guard up. The elemental blades on her back were leaving behind a trail of energy to whatever the type of energy that blade was and as Aura circled around Hakku's area the trail would be spread threw the area.-^-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Is Real Combat?   April 11th 2011, 12:11 am

-With the beam of lightning aiming for the dragon's mouth underway, Hakku appeared in the mouth like she was there the whole time. She spun into a backhanded slap, knocking the lightning into the field below, causing an explosion of epic proportions. The shockwave of this explosion was so strong that it dissipated the dragon and would more than likely send Aura packing.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is Real Combat?   

Back to top Go down

What Is Real Combat?
Page 1 of 1