Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Looking Around   I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Looking Around

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dante Haruto

Dante Haruto

Village of Residence : Twilight-Remains
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Control, Bane Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human or Plant
Character Info (Highlight):

Looking Around   Empty
PostSubject: Looking Around    Looking Around   Icon_minitime1April 7th 2011, 10:00 pm

*dante walk in there for his first time looking at all the good stuff that in here that Sheng should be proud that he have a very nice armory.But dante only want something before his next battle at the armory and that it for now.*
Back to top Go down
Dante Haruto

Dante Haruto

Character sheet

Looking Around   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around    Looking Around   Icon_minitime1April 9th 2011, 4:36 pm

*dante is thinking what to get from the armory and that it*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Looking Around   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around    Looking Around   Icon_minitime1April 9th 2011, 8:11 pm

((SORRY FOR NOT SEEING THIS))

-Sheng would appear in the armory not from the back but from the front door and would have a few cut and burns on his cloths. Sheng had just returned from his battle with Zesu and would be shocked to see someone waiting at the front desk. Before the boy could turn around to notice Sheng he would disappear in a blur of speed and would appear right behind the desk.-

"Sorry for the wait Welcome to the Armory my name is Sheng how may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Haruto

Dante Haruto

Character sheet

Looking Around   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around    Looking Around   Icon_minitime1April 9th 2011, 8:19 pm

"can i get two things in here"

Last edited by Dante Haruto on April 9th 2011, 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Looking Around   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around    Looking Around   Icon_minitime1April 9th 2011, 8:26 pm

"And what would those two things be,"
Back to top Go down
Dante Haruto

Dante Haruto

Character sheet

Looking Around   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around    Looking Around   Icon_minitime1April 9th 2011, 8:28 pm

*dante was still seeing what to get that he have a idea*

"can have a two dolls that have human form and some weight for my hands"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Looking Around   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around    Looking Around   Icon_minitime1April 9th 2011, 8:34 pm

"Hmm two puppet or dolls as you say and hand weights."

-Sheng would disappear in a blur and would appear back with the hand weights which where a good 100 pound each although he did not have the doll for some reason.-

"Well the weights are easy but I need you to be more detailed about the dolls do you want them to do anything?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Haruto

Dante Haruto

Character sheet

Looking Around   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around    Looking Around   Icon_minitime1April 9th 2011, 8:42 pm

"i only want the dolls to know i the boss of them that it"

*Dante put on the weights on his hands but it didn't feel right*

"can you make the weights 300 pounds plz "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Looking Around   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around    Looking Around   Icon_minitime1April 9th 2011, 8:49 pm

-Sheng would simply shake his had showing he understood and would quickly disappear once more taking the hand weights back moving to the back of the armory. After only a few seconds Sheng would appear back in the front with the 300 lb weights and also standing in front of him two female dolls.-

"Will these work?"
Looking Around   __DollS___by_Momochan666
Back to top Go down
Dante Haruto

Dante Haruto

Character sheet

Looking Around   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around    Looking Around   Icon_minitime1April 9th 2011, 9:05 pm

"can i name them"

*Dante look at dolls to see do they have good use of him after two mins dante choose them as his dolls.Dante say thanks to Sheng about all his hard work of dante ,dante wish that he can come to the armory anything he want but he want one more thing from sheng*

"can one have flower ninja art and the other have genjutsu"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Looking Around   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around    Looking Around   Icon_minitime1April 9th 2011, 9:08 pm

"Hmmm sorry but I'm not actually that good with puppet so I can install abilities like that into puppet you will have to talk to a puppet master........Someone like Marta of the Chaos."
Back to top Go down
Dante Haruto

Dante Haruto

Character sheet

Looking Around   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around    Looking Around   Icon_minitime1April 9th 2011, 9:14 pm

"ok then i will marta of the chaos but can you come with me to talk to her "

"and so that mean i can name they"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Looking Around   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around    Looking Around   Icon_minitime1April 10th 2011, 8:40 am

"Ummm no thats okay I see Marta on regular from time to time so I won't be coming along."

-Sheng simply said this because him and Marta where in the same Mafia so they had normal conversations all the time so he really say no reason to go see her. Besides Sheng was still wiped from his recent battle with Zesu and needed to rest.-

"Oh and yeah you can name them what ever you want. And ask for paying look if you can get Marta to actually help you I will give you the weights and the dolls for free."
Back to top Go down
Dante Haruto

Dante Haruto

Character sheet

Looking Around   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around    Looking Around   Icon_minitime1April 10th 2011, 10:53 am

"thank you so much"

*Dante put on the weights,grabs the dolls thank Sheng for all his hard work for giving dante all this good stuff .Dante telling the dolls what they are good of and what they goals are.*

"do you know somebody with earth release"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Looking Around   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around    Looking Around   Icon_minitime1April 10th 2011, 11:09 am

"Well the is Mah......"

-Sheng would stop mid-sentence because he almost said Mahk-X and he had a good feeling if Dante went there he would most likely not come back alive. Sheng would simply begin to stand and think for a moment as to who could help Dante with the earth element. Sheng would suddenly snap his finger gaining and idea to who might be able to help.-

"Oh I know there is this guy named Rokku Genkotsu he should be able to help you he normally hangs around the volcanic plain."
Back to top Go down
Dante Haruto

Dante Haruto

Character sheet

Looking Around   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around    Looking Around   Icon_minitime1April 10th 2011, 11:59 am

*dante look at sheng with happiness that is people who nice dante,shake sheng hand and walk out of the armory.Dante think that he can the village be proud of him ,and last dante go to his house put the all 4 dolls in the closet got on his bed and have a good night sleep*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Looking Around   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around    Looking Around   Icon_minitime1April 10th 2011, 12:39 pm

-Sheng would simply smile before releasing a large yawn and would disappear in to the back of the armory to rest.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking Around   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around    Looking Around   Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Looking Around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Valkyria (Armory)-
Jump to: