Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

Gotta get some work done.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Absolute Essentia

Village of Residence : Chaos Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Completion

PostSubject: Gotta get some work done.   April 3rd 2011, 12:51 pm

++I stretch my arms and breathe in as the air fills my lungs, I release the air and smile. Feels good out here. I reach to my back and bring out the big book Enigma.++
"You're pretty silent today, Enigma. Are you going to help with training?" ++The book doesn't glow and the pages stay blank++ "Gonna leave me hangin'?" ++I sigh as I put the book back into my backpack and start to do some more stretching. Guess I'm on my own++
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member

Village of Residence : Undecided
Kekkei Genkai : Ninja Tool Superiority

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get some work done.   April 3rd 2011, 12:57 pm

//With my hands in my pocket I stroll throughout the area just thinking. I need to perform more ninja-like duties like missions. To get the whole ninja experiences under my belt. Not to mention comrades. I've meet a bunch of people, but haven't made any real comrades. Priere and her gang seems more than compotent to be a team, but they're nuts. Furthing walking and thinking I walk past some guy with a packback. I wave to him and keep going as to not interrupt whatever he is doing//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get some work done.   April 3rd 2011, 1:07 pm

"Hey!! Think you could come here for a second?" ++I start waving my arms to flag down the guy passing through. I really don't want to do training by myself at least not today.++
"You're a shinobi right?" ++It was easy to tell that he was++ "could you help me out a bit please?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get some work done.   April 3rd 2011, 3:22 pm

//I shrug my shoulders as I walk up to this guy// "Yea, guess I could what is it?" //From the looks of the headband this guy was Chaos Shinobi. Every Chaos Shinobi I had met so far was typically kinda power hungry, so out of assumption I assume he's the same.// "Training I bet?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get some work done.   April 3rd 2011, 4:54 pm

"Yep, that's about right." ++I smile as I strike a boxing like stance.++ "I'm Absolute, you call just call me Sol. I was thinking of some physical training before I get into Chakra and Jutsu training. Hopefully that sounds good to you....er." ++I pause waiting for him to tell me his name and start the training.++
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get some work done.   April 3rd 2011, 5:01 pm

"Shin Hanabi" //I give my name before taking off in a run toward Sol. As I close the distance between Sol and I quickly hit the ground sliding, placing my hands on the ground I spin using my legs to sweep kick Sol//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get some work done.   April 3rd 2011, 5:22 pm

"Good to meet you Shin!!" ++Grunting as I speak, I jump of the ground dodging the sweeping leg kick. I land on the ground and tighten the fist in my hand. I start punching nothing slow but nothing too fast. The punches have quite the upbeat flow to them. Each punch I hope can cause him to move back just a little, controlling the battle field.++
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get some work done.   April 3rd 2011, 6:52 pm

"Ditto" //As the punches start coming I start to dodge by swaying about. I start to eye in on Sol's arms as his punches and then start to look up his whole body. After assess for a time, I then go on the offensive. After finding an opening I jump back out of range, but quickly close back in with a powerful elbow to the gut. After making that opening to continue my attacks I would continue the assualt with strong switch up of punches and kicks to all different areas of the body.//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get some work done.   April 3rd 2011, 7:20 pm

++I gasp after getting that hit to the gut. Then comes the assualt. As I get flooded with kicks and punches. I gain enough composure to get back into the fray. I start to match the punches and kicks and before long we are lock into a back and forth of trading connecting blows. This training starts to get fun so that I leak a little flow of Light and Dark Chakra out++
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get some work done.   April 3rd 2011, 8:19 pm

"That's some interesting Chakra you have." //Trading blows with Sol I can feel the intensity and enjoyment in this whole ordeal starting to rise// "You seem ready to turn it up." //My hands start to glow a pale blue-green with Medical Chakra and they then start to form blades// "I can't lie I'm ready to as well" //I take a running start up to Sol, running low, the Chakra Dissection Blades cutting the ground as I make it there//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get some work done.   April 4th 2011, 10:30 pm

"Black Claw Jutsu!!" ++After making the appropriate hand signs, darkness floods my hands creating hands sized claws good for slashing and grabbing. I draw back my arms and with my hands side my side I slash downward so that 10 lines of Darkness come down with the slash on Shin++
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get some work done.   April 5th 2011, 10:37 pm

"Chakra Dissection Blade!!" //As Sol would come down with the slash of the claws I would thrust forward slashing in an X. The attacks would clash and energy would be pushed out due to the impact. Nothing insane, but reasonable, we are Genin after all. As the struggle would go on, I would place my heels into the ground pushing upward and at since I was rather low to the ground at the time of the strikes//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get some work done.   April 11th 2011, 8:25 pm

((Gonna finish this up))
++The clash would expand a bit as leave a small crater in the ground, before my eyes drift to the air behind Shin. A bird carry a scroll is nearing++ "Hey...Shin it's a bird" ++My voice reflecting the struggle++
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get some work done.   April 11th 2011, 8:35 pm

"Bird?" //I glance over my shoulder and see the bird. I look back at Sol and nod saying that training can be put on hold. I jump back as I dispell the attack and look at the bird. The bird comes over and floats in front of me as I read the scroll. It's from my dad.// "From my dad." //I start to read the letter aloud concerned with what dad could be writing//

HEY Shinny-Boy! I got wind from people that you'd arrive pretty smooth at your destination. Pretty nice. Your mother wonders if you are keeping up with your studies. Now I usually don't back up your mom. But I'm sure that medical ninjutsu can come in handy for you. But let's go to the reason I contacted you. As I'm sure your love for Ninja Tools and weapons hasn't changed. Well I heard of some mysterious weapons known as Star Swords. Hopefully you've gotten some friends or comrades to help you, it's supposed to be quite difficult to get them, but I'm sure you can. Now if you don't want you don't have to. But I thought you'd like the information. Till later..
-Dad

"Of course I'm interested. Star Swords? Sounds pretty epic."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get some work done.   April 11th 2011, 8:39 pm

++Enigma glows as I reach behind me reading the words written on the pages.++
Go with him. The quest will lead you interesting places which is always good for understand the Light and Dark sides of various situations, places, and people.
"I have to admit Shin, that sounds pretty interesting. I know we just met and all but If it's alright with you, think I can tag along?" ++If Enigma thinks I should go why not. 'sides. Shin seems pretty cool++
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get some work done.   April 11th 2011, 8:41 pm

//I give Sol the thumbs up// "Yeah, of course. besides Dad says I'll need friends, and I think he's right." // I walk up to Sol and give him a high five.// "So from here on out, we're partners. Looking for the Star Swords"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get some work done.   

Back to top Go down

Gotta get some work done.
Page 1 of 1