Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

Facing Reality, Must Move Forward.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Facing Reality, Must Move Forward.    March 30th 2011, 2:00 pm

-=In my new look as well as new "look" on life. I stand outside, feeling the leftovers of Winter and the beginning of a new Spring. Birds are flying around. Slicing winds cut berries off the trees as I make them float over to the birds. Not particuallry and animal lover, this just was something I wanted to do.=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality, Must Move Forward.    March 30th 2011, 2:05 pm

*The Birds that Aeon 'fed' exploded violently. Twas Cross in the distance who shot them dead disintegrating them into nothingness. Cross' smirk could be felt across the battle field as he made his entrance. He took his gun and pointed it at the figure in the distance. He knew it was Aeon, his eye told him so. But he just wanted to get to the point. A bullet split the wind in half as it neared Aeon carving a trench in the ground with its velocity aiming to shoot Aeon clean in the head.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality, Must Move Forward.    March 30th 2011, 2:24 pm

-=Lightning instantly snap around my arm in a very violent manner. I turn and bring my arm up something fierce. The act of bring my arm up creates and orb of Lightning Chakra, that erupts into large pillars that ride atop the ground floating toward the bullets and behind that as well. With the same arm I bring it down directly in front of me. The force of Wind starts to pull in so strong like a powerfull Vacuum, trees, rocks, and piece of the ground itself are being brought into the Vacuum as a 'dragon' made of Wind Dragon circle the center of the 'vacuum' slicing shit up.Hopefully this will draw out whoever, but what was coming toward me was a bullet. I knew who this was or at least had a strong feeling of who=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality, Must Move Forward.    March 30th 2011, 3:52 pm

*Cross took a Wesker run forward... as his bullet's diced fragments exploded violently in a cadence of explosive energetic power which would hopefully break out of the slicing dragon power sphere of death pwnage. If not, at least it looked pretty cool. Now, in front of the explosion was Cross emerging in the blink of an eye with his gun pointed towards Aeon's face.*

"Let's skip the lecture.."

*He fired while he spoke, the recoil of the bullet so large it sent the likes of Cross flying back the opposite direction. He wondered what it would do to Aeon. But this lone bullet could shatter mountains to rubble.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality, Must Move Forward.    March 30th 2011, 9:08 pm

"Cross." -=As I thought it was Cross. But bigger things than Cross killing birds is at hand. There's a bullets that I need to slow down before I can even attempt to get out of the way. With Bullets on always has to act quickly. As if making a bear claw with my hand. Pure Wind Chakra forms in orbs at my finger tips before jetting outward toward the bullet, exploding send out different waves of pressure. Causing a turbulence that could potential affect the Bullet's strength. However not by much. This shattering bullet has to much force for that. The second those Wind Chakra orb left my fingers I would have lift my feet off the air and zipped toward the bullet, with two large wings of Wind Chakra at hand, The Pressure Wing Jutsu I would look like a jet heading toward the bullet. Tossing the Pressure Wings at the bullet and stopping in my tracks that extra wind pressure would be headed for the bullet. For all this display, the only thing could possibly be happen due to the wind is the bullet being knocked off course, or dropping in it's tracks.=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality, Must Move Forward.    March 30th 2011, 9:51 pm

"Every time you break down one barrier..."

*Cross snapped his fingers, exploding the bullet in another explosive cadence of force the likes of which could do more damage than the impact of the bullet the pillar of energy could destroy most things it sent Cross back farther, but it didn't matter. Through his cocky heir he forced his words.*

"I'll provide the next."

*Arms appeared out of Portals behind Cross that he caught with his hands, the portal arms tossed him in the air in which he landed with his gun pointed to Aeon's last location primed for his arrival.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality, Must Move Forward.    March 30th 2011, 10:56 pm

-=Cross firing and me dodging won't get this battle anywhere. It's time to take more action on my part. My Chakra Eye glows into activation. I cross my arm and then bring them downward a powerful spark flowing around my body. In my place is nothing but a small spark as I zip around in a circle around the area go skyward. Each zip I make leaves a Lightning bolt swirling around in a circle all being controlled by my Chakra. The Lightning bolts go left while some go right, but all at varying speeds. At the eye of the rotating bolts I draw Fulmination and Lightning strikes the blade transforming it into a spear like object of Lightning. I drop the spear so that the handle is at my feet, with a powerful spin I kick it downward toward the ground, with the Lightning Bolts now starting to release themselves toward Cross=-

Last edited by Aeon on April 1st 2011, 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just had to change a name. I don't have Surge anymore.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality, Must Move Forward.    March 31st 2011, 12:39 pm

*Cross paid no mind to the rather unnecessary beautiful display Aeon used to circumvent his explosion. He trailed him all the way into the air with his guns until Aeon launched an attack his way. It seemed that several lightning bolts were heading in his direction. Cross pointed both of his Guns towards the incoming projectiles*

"..."

*A field of energy manifested out of their barrels, Cross' hair flailing around, the bright countenance of the lightning combined with its power still couldn't make Cross change facial expressions. When the lightning struck Cross' shield would repulse the energy back towards Aeon in it's rawest form with a general amount of effort on Cross' part thus sending the pure force of the assualt Aeons way.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality, Must Move Forward.    April 1st 2011, 12:04 pm

-=Opening my hands I extend my palms, empty "orbs" with a circular border of Lightning Chakra surrounds them. I thrust my palm toward the incoming reflected Lightning Bolts, the second they make contact, the force causes, my hair and clothes to flap in the wind as well as surrounding being damaged. The "orbs" are simply "containers" if you will as to how I'm rerouting the energy to not damage me. As the orbs starts to empty from the lightning bolt the other one in my hand starts to fill up. I cring as I look at the one filling up. Rerouting the energy as it flows through my body as to not drastically f stuff up. However I've never been truly shocked with my own energy, it's like punching yourself, it feels rather odd, not to mention it hurts. The "orb" would have expand quite greatly in size as I quickly release it into the air, where it then explodes in qutie the spectical. As I float in the air, I breathe a bit heavy after the whole ordeal. Maybe I should save the energy tossing and get up close. I call forth Seiryoku, it's light purple glow fills my hand as I stare down in Cross's direction=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality, Must Move Forward.    April 4th 2011, 11:09 am

*Cross put his guns back in their holsters, with his hands still on the triggers. He took off towards Aeon and pulled the triggers on his guns. Bullets would appear a foot or so away from Aeon coming in a variety of directions aiming to pierce him accordingly, these seemed no different from the ones before. But they were, they were also coated in the lighting flame adding to their piercing power and density.*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality, Must Move Forward.    April 4th 2011, 11:08 pm

-=I place my blade with the blade down. The tail of Seiryoku wraps around my body like a diamond a fabric. Burst Chakra glows around the tail. Inside of the tail would be were the real work would be going on. Chakra of a deep blue color would start to bleed out of the tail of my blade wrapped around me. A thick blue blob surrounds me inside. The Demon Awakening. A skill that focuses on the rapid and controlled used of Chakra and Jutsu. Thin yet powerful walls of Lightning about half a foot from my body. This magnitized Lightning would excrete a force used to attempt to repell and slow the bullets. Being in Demon Awakening accents the moves I make thus a powerful wall a Chakra also emits acting as a shield of sorts. Written the process seems long howevers it's a matter of less than a second.=-
-=The tail if pierce throug would releases slicing waves of Burst, only to be accent with normal Powerful Chakra due to Demon Awakening=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality, Must Move Forward.    April 6th 2011, 10:39 pm

*Cross smirked, his bullets the (20 or so of them) exploded and turned into lightning flame piranhas... the likes of which began to gnaw through Aeon's shield of energy and would eventually reach him should he remain pinned in that dome. Cross himself on the other hand placed his hands in front of him and let the explosions collide with his palms. He absorbed the kinetic energy from the explosions using it to fuel the piranhas chewing power even more... soon Aeon would have a lot to deal with.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality, Must Move Forward.    April 7th 2011, 9:00 am

-=I push my arms outward and yell out, releasing a very powerful rush of Chakra., the tail of my blade expands from the force and flaps around. I spin around in mid air similar to the Hyugga's roation and release Lightning Chakra. However the Lightning isn't completely around like the Rotation. instead each pirhana is faced with a spining Lightning ball. Quite great in force. Using my speed I dash out of the defense I set up earlier and land on the ground. Well not land, Demon Awakening causes me to float a little bit of the ground. Cross is intense, seems like he has always been this way.The blob behind me just floats there as I extend my hands and bring forth a bunch of Chakra Blades behind me. about 25 blades. Pushing my hands in front of me they dart toward Cross. Some using Strike Raids, some rapidly thursting. I have those more or less for support because I'm sure those pirhanas aren't done. With my Chakra Blades working I draw back my foot and dart of leaving nothing but dust in my last postion, before appearing againa with my leg wrapped with the blob from earlier a strong force sweats out from the kick heading toward Cross=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality, Must Move Forward.    

Back to top Go down

Facing Reality, Must Move Forward.
Page 1 of 1