Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

Restrictions Engaged: Someone, Let your Might Clash with Khrona's!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Restrictions Engaged: Someone, Let your Might Clash with Khrona's!   March 25th 2011, 7:15 pm

It was raining. Hard, in fact. Khrona sat silently on a rock in the midst of the heavy rain, fog shrouding his earthen stool and gave the illusion that he floated on air... He seemed to be in Deep Thought. A meditative state, of sorts.

"..."

He was silent, yet there was a sort of tension emanating from around him that made the atmosphere rather congested, like his thoughts. One could tell that Khrona was fighting something within... Something big.

"... The Thirteen Restrictions..." he muttered almost incoherently. He needed to learn to live with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions Engaged: Someone, Let your Might Clash with Khrona's!   March 26th 2011, 12:36 pm

-Zeik came walking up. the rain making it so Zeik's hair was laying down and his jacket sticking to his form.- "Hmm, you seem different. sadden of sorts I presume"
Back to top Go down
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions Engaged: Someone, Let your Might Clash with Khrona's!   March 26th 2011, 12:52 pm

Khrona's eyes didn't open, yet he seemed coherent. He had exited the Deep Thought once Zeik entered the area. Khrona couldn't go into Deep Though with people around, anyway.

"... Saddened? You could call it that..."

Khrona rose gently from his position psychically, his legs outstretching in the air so that he could stand atop the rock.

"Hm... Wait..."

He rose psychically once more, floating down from the rock and into the thick fog, on Zeik's eye level.

"... Being up there makes it look like I'm speaking down to you... But tell me... Zeik... Why are you here? I am trying to... cope."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions Engaged: Someone, Let your Might Clash with Khrona's!   March 27th 2011, 4:53 pm

(Is khrona a giant now?)

-Zeik shrugged and took his hands out of his pockets.-

"Oh, my mind is one of sadness, so it seeks out other sad minds. Truth is I felt as if I was summoned here."
Back to top Go down
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions Engaged: Someone, Let your Might Clash with Khrona's!   March 27th 2011, 5:23 pm

(Nah, he was just sitting on a giant rock above the fog. Haha. XD)

Khrona's entire demeanor after Zeik spoke seemed to have retreated back into his own body, sheltering him in a sense.

"Ah... I see. Perhaps my emotions were broadcast psychically without my knowledge... And the forlorn thoughts echoed throughout Vescrutia's crevasse... And summoned the great Kage of Chaos..."

Khrona held his arms across his chest, taking a few steps backward, now not even trying to look at Zeik.

"... Must be because of that damn pact. I can't keep anything in my mind no matter how hard I try... And now, I have these... These to deal with..."

Khrona's wings suddenly expanded, blowing away all of the fog in the general area and causing the immense rock behind him to topple over.

"... Zeik... Can I ask you a favor...?"

After a few moments, the blown away fog seemed to slowly creep back to how it was before, engulfing the areas that had been momentarily void of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions Engaged: Someone, Let your Might Clash with Khrona's!   March 28th 2011, 7:06 pm

-Zeik shook his head at the "great kage" remark, Zeik was his hardest critic and never took complements, unless they were about his..well thats not important- "I'm no better then anyone else...and what is the favor?"

-Zeik figured it have something to do with combat, for that is the way of shinobi. Solving and answering all questions with there proverbial fist-
Back to top Go down
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions Engaged: Someone, Let your Might Clash with Khrona's!   March 29th 2011, 6:29 pm

Khrona did not regard his remark about not being better than anyone else, for even if he were not, he was still part of history...

His eyes glanced from where they were looking down to the ground, then slowly drifted back up to Zeik, a sort of melancholy expression plastered upon Khrona's gray face.

"... Fight me...?"

His voice was uncertain, but his actions spoke for him, as Khrona activated his Hyper Perception, eyes dilating and zeroing in on Zeik and only Zeik. His eyes became aggressive though still gleamed with uncertainty. In the back of his mind, he was going through his entire arsenal of attacks several thousands of times over... Analyzing the Thirteen Limits and the Thirteen Restrictions placed upon him, trying to figure out when and where they would activate and block his power. So far, he could not tell... They were more elusive than he anticipated. He didn't seem able to move; his entire body was as motionless as stone, except for his eyes, which would drift slowly over to the side, looking at nothing in particular...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions Engaged: Someone, Let your Might Clash with Khrona's!   March 30th 2011, 11:40 am

"Hmp, I thought you'd never ask" -Zeik said pointing his hand to his now foe. His eyes gleaming a as dark as night, although hidden behind Zeik's blindfold the resonating power of the Origin would be shown to the worth. Zeik's right hand was glowing with the energies of the Makai, the power of the Hellgate-

"Come..."

Back to top Go down
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions Engaged: Someone, Let your Might Clash with Khrona's!   March 30th 2011, 6:01 pm

Khrona's wings spread wide once more, blowing away the fog temporarily and leaving a crater in the ground below him. The massive rock behind him tipped over from the spreading of his wings, however rather slowly. As it slowly fell, Khrona's wings bent backward to encase it from behind, stopping it from completely tipping over. The moment they did, they would rip the gigantic stone clean in two with ease, having both pieces of the boulder resting gently upon the top of either wing. Khrona brought his head up, eyes staring straight up into the sky...

"... ABSORPTION!!!"

And almost instantaneously, the skin on his wings would shoot straight up and hug the shape of the twin rocks completely, before taking them down into the wings; their shape no longer able to be seen. Khrona stomped his foot violently on the ground, hundreds of jagged spires of sheer rock bursting from the ground under Zeik trying to impale and encase him. At that same moment in time, Khrona's body flickered for just a moment, miniature mountain-like protrusions shooting up all around the field... About 8 of them, to be exact. After that, Khrona froze in the position he was in, completely motionless, as he had been before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions Engaged: Someone, Let your Might Clash with Khrona's!   April 5th 2011, 7:46 pm

-Zeik's body was unmoved, his arms were suddenly engulfed in the reddish black flames of Hell. Zeik had no reason to summon the power of the origin just yet. Zeik's flames stretched across the battle field making the once proud earth to ash. Zeik wasn't pulling his punches today-

"Are you trying?"

Back to top Go down
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions Engaged: Someone, Let your Might Clash with Khrona's!   April 6th 2011, 5:59 pm

When the flames swept the earth and reduces all its protrusions to ash, there was nothing left up above... Not even Khrona. It would seem as though the motionless figure that was caught in the flames actually was a solid-stone statue of Khrona made seemingly instantaneously... But where was the real one? There was no immediate answer to Zeik's question, however the earth did begin to rumble.

With a quick quake of the land, the ground beneath Zeik cracked, splitting open into a massive crevasse in the shape of an X below him, unleashing a suction so powerful that it could only be done by Khrona's wings themselves. They were trying to pull Zeik and his flames under... Into the black abyss that was a pit. There was a faint sound at the botom of the pit... Like a murmur... Almost completely inaudible...

"... Father X will be mad at me if I tamper in his domain too much..."

The suction quickly doubled in strength, the earth actually rising around Zeik as means to try forcefully pulling him under if the suction was not enough.

"... Yes... I am trying... Trying not to die... Heh..."

Khrona's voice drifted off through the entire chasm as if he were everywhere, yet his true location was unknown at the given moment. Now, Zeik's turn...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions Engaged: Someone, Let your Might Clash with Khrona's!   

Back to top Go down

Restrictions Engaged: Someone, Let your Might Clash with Khrona's!
Page 1 of 1