Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

Anyone up for some training fight

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Star

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Puppet master

PostSubject: Anyone up for some training fight   March 24th 2011, 1:14 pm

Alex would stand in the middle a field as he looked around for someone.He would be playing with his puppets as he waited for someone to come play with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etna Eterna Death

Village of Residence : Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : Shi no Houyou

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   March 24th 2011, 9:21 pm

(I'll take this one)

*From somewhere off in the distance Etna would appear struggling to drag her giant Key-shaped companion Deus through the field. As she drew nearer Deus' eyes darted in the direction of the person before them.*

"ETNA! A person, right there, looook, you should go talk to him, the Beautiful Deus commands it."

*Etna would look up and respond.* "Hmm, you're right..." *Etna would continue dragging the large key toward the strange new face, and once in hearing range she would speak.* "Umm...would you uhh..what's your...umm--"

"HELLO!" *Deus would shout, cutting Etna off.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Star

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   March 28th 2011, 1:08 pm

He picked up his puppet as people came close to them.He heard the words forming out of her mouth,but was cut off by some key.He smirked as he made his puppet spearow mimic the loud voice,

"HELLO!!" Spearow said in trying to see what reaction would be.

Alex would get up from the ground as he walked back a few feet.As he only got into a ready postion for a fight.

"Want to fight"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   March 28th 2011, 1:16 pm

"....Smart ass bird >.>" *Deus would say, as she was mimicked, glaring at coldly at the key.* "Calm down Deus, it was j-just a joke." *Noticing the fighting stance the boy took up, Etna two would prepare to battle. Holding Deus with one hand, the other hand dangling near the blade of the Ax-like key.*

"Yea, We'll fight ya...stupid bird brain ..." *Deus was never one to bite her tongue on account of others.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Star

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   March 28th 2011, 1:24 pm

The puppet would do a simple hand movement,meaning to come and get him.Alex wouldn't move from his position as he only obversed the quick temper of the key.

"Whatever you say keybrain"Spearow said as he opened his mouth to shot a explosive kunai at them

Alex style was to wait and see what they can do before he used his full strength.His puppet would wait for them as he danced around like a puppet would.Spearow would be ready to move as any moment.

"I'm sorry about Spearow"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   March 28th 2011, 1:34 pm

"GRRRRR damn Bird..." *Deus would say as the Kunai flew toward them. Etna would simply separate briefly, letting the Kunai pass harmlessly between them.*

"IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT HALF-ASSED APOLOGY!" *Deus would shout as Etna began charging Shikyo (her chakra) as she also slashed her wrist on the blade of the Ax-key, a swarm of blood orbs flying at him with a range of different sizes (like golf ball - basketball range).*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Star

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   March 28th 2011, 1:49 pm

Spearow moved into the air dodging the balls as he shot a smoke bomb into the ground covering the field.Alex didn't like the yelling as he did a handsign making him move into the earth as his puppet would just simply move up into the air.Hovering over the battlefield as his master was moving under the ground as he would try to grab her feet from under the ground trying to pull her into the ground.While spearow would come from above with his dual blades aiming to cut into her.

"Watch you head"Spearow said as he was coming down to distract her with his voice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   March 28th 2011, 3:12 pm

*Etna's vision was limited now, But that was fine. Hearing the voice from above, Etna would instinctively jump back, which would coincidentally put her out of way of Alex's attempt at grabbing her legs.*

"Etna, the smoke's a problem....Giga-" *Etna would raise Deus into the air, before smashing the ax-like key into the ground* "Impact." *A large shock wave would resonate from the point of impact of Etna's attack blowing away all the smoke from the smoke bomb and also probably effecting the puppets in the air, and Alex underground. Etna resumed charging her Shikyo while the previously avoided blood orbs circled back and targeted the airborne puppets.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Star

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   March 28th 2011, 4:01 pm

Alex feel the shock of her weapon in the ground as he quickly came up behind her starring.His puppet keep charging at her as the blood orbs would hit his torso,but as soon as they did spearow release his torso making his arms,legs, and head to have blades as they came at her from different directions.Alex would still not move from a few feet behind her as he started to charge his charka.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   March 28th 2011, 8:56 pm

*Etna's Chains and Bandages would unravel, targeting the blades coming from the spearow puppet, And since she knew Alex was behind her, a well placed, powerful kick would send Deus flying straight at him, like a quick, dangerous, very large kunai. As for the puppets, her blood was corrosive so having been hit with the blood orbs was definitely not a good thing for them. She would continue charging Shikyo, as lava spilled from her slit wrist, igniting the area around her. Now to wait and see how things played out.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Star

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   March 28th 2011, 9:31 pm

Alex would open a scroll as another puppet came from the ground as it's tail would wrap around the key.It soon pulled it into his back as it closed it's hard shell cutting off anything connected with it's razor sharp closing hatch as it sank back into the ground out of view.It would block the effect for it to be pulled back or found easily because of the special shielding, when he created it.He would do a handsign as he did his puppet switching his body with another puppet but you couldn't tell as looked like a normal human.Alex would ran up to her trying to fight her head on as he tried to kick her then come for a uppercut as his puppet was strong vs flames or lava.

"Good job"Spearow's head said detached from his body

The blades would be caught but let his head and one of his legs pass through as they aimed to cut her from above.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   March 28th 2011, 10:02 pm

*Things would not go as planned for Alex. Not only the key, but also Etna's Chains, including the one attached to the key, were very tough, and immune to foreign effects, so as the mouth attempted to close on the chains connected to the key, all the razor sharp whatnot would break from its own force. And Etna would yank the Chain pulling the key back, and the puppet as well if it didn't let go. Flames would flow through the chain and up to the Key, scorching this particular puppet. Once the key was near Etna she would look a bit different, more so highly pissed. She'd run off, leaving a trail of flame and lava pools in her wake with each step. She headed straight for Alex, and since he was near, she'd be upon him in a matter of seconds slashing down full force with Deus at an intense speed.* "GIGA-" *Etna would say as Deus' blade was brought down at Alex,* "-IMPACT!" *A certain fury in Deus' voice as she spoke..*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Star

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   March 31st 2011, 9:53 pm

(Umm...A foriegn effect would be something like when you burn the chain,shock a chain, or throw acid on a chain but I'm using a physical attack that's not really foriegn is it.Please correct me If I'm wrong,I'ii gladly edit my post )

Even if the puppet was brought out the ground and burned because of it's durable body as well as special coating it would survive the burns.It was still attached to the key inside it's body as the sides of the clamps would still be applying pressure to the chain.It would wrap it's tail around the chain as it pulled on it hard and then used it's strong claws to break the chain as it dug into the ground again covering the flames with dirt.

As for alex,he would still move in with his body to kick her in the chest as he was looking at her with a smile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   April 1st 2011, 1:46 am

(That part was cause you mentioned preventing it from being recalled, thats all, your physical attack is all good. Besides i wanna fight without the key for a change anyway.)

*Etna was enraged, very much so in fact, as Deus was dragged further underground. With this something would snap within Etna, a certain feeling that usually only Deus would feel. Blood lust, and the smile only made it worse. Her skin grew darker as her bandages caught his kick, yanking him instantly into a well placed right straight punch that would land square in his chest with surely enough force to shatter any bones hit. bad for him, great for her. Her temperature rapidly rising.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Star

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   April 1st 2011, 8:01 pm

Alex was pulled by the legs as she came in for a punch.He never moved out of the way as his stomach opened up and shot chains out around them as it wrapped around her arm.showing that he wasn't alex but a puppet as it moved in and would try to bring her into it's body.If she is pulled inside kin's body, she would be binded by the chains as they wrapped around her body.Giving her no way out without breaking through his body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   April 1st 2011, 8:36 pm

*AS the chain wrapped around her, her body would instantly snap backward into a back bend, smashing the puppet on the ground behind her, with such speed and strength that escaping this technique wouldn't be easy, if possible at all. Just in case that wasn't enough, the chains would form spear heads at their tips, apparently she'd grown better at using these chains. The spear head chains would impale the puppet's remains until it was no longer able to function or be put back together. Raising her body and facing the real Alex, her eyes, glowing red as her rage built up more and more with her temperature. She was running on sheer primal instinct and fury. Clearly she didn't like being separated from Deus. She would take off toward the real Alex this time, A series of chains extending from her, all with the same spear head tip, though this time there was a red substance on them. They would all stab and swipe at Alex relentlessly as she advanced forward.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Star

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   April 1st 2011, 9:59 pm

Kin had dodged her attack without even moving as alex pulled the strings to stop him in mid-air because of it's none human body meaning no whiplash from the speed or force.He then pulled her into his body as he locked his hatch.She started to ravage his puppet's body from the inside but kin would keep holding her as alex would be in a tree watching over.He would smile, as he moved his fingers to a position for spearow.Spearow would combine with his body parts to make two bladed lances.He soon made it spear into kin body aiming to pierce her in both her legs and into her body.

"Iron Maiden"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   April 1st 2011, 10:12 pm

(Sorry but no, I've let you get away with things here, but I'm a power type character with amplified strength, so how exactly were you able to overpower me, and so instantaneously at that.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Star

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   April 1st 2011, 10:45 pm

(It's a puppet,unlike a normal human it can move another freely even with it's body broken or stabbed through.As for the overpowering part my charka stings can move things attached to them,hence my puppets and can easily stop,change, or dismantled them in almost alot of situations.Did that answer your question?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   April 1st 2011, 10:59 pm

(I already had it by the chain...you'd have to use a lot of chakra for your character, a kid, to over power me...I'd think....nm I'm not even gonna deal with this. I'm just gonna move on cause i don't even care anymore... -_-)

*With the opposing forces the chain would snap preventing Etna from being pulled in, however if through some mystical bs means the chain wasn't broken. Etna would just cut off her own arm with her nails. Her blood would spurt out, drop to the ground and begin corroding deep into the earth, while the lava flowing through her veins would hit the ground and instantly ignite the area around her, with this her temperature elevated even more, and at this point she was like a walking inferno now, leaving lava behind with every step and ignite the air around her without even trying. Now free from the puppet, and with even more pain inflicted upon her, her strength would take yet another leap. Advancing forward, her chains would attack everything in range, they were white hot, yet they wouldn't melt, furthermore the number had multiplied, the chain had split into roughly 20 chains by now, and they seemed to act on their own. She clearly was done fucking around here.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Star

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   April 2nd 2011, 10:17 pm

(kid huh nice name)

spearow had pulled back as they came back to alex side.They were torn up and ripped but still usable to him.The crazy women was now on flames of lava and chains were flying everywhere around them as she got closer.Alex only sighed as she was using alot of charka from her flames and chains,he just had to make her use it all up.He opened up another scroll as his fourth puppet would appear.Marron and her bunny snips as the chains got close to alex snips would open his mouth to shot out a sonic boom as it pushed them back.Alex would jump back with his puppet as they stared at them waiting for her advancement.

"Couldn't you be more Aggresive,a puppy would be better"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   April 3rd 2011, 5:03 pm

(according to your bio your character is a kid, thats why i said that.)

*A low grunt would be heard as Etna broke int a run, charging straight at Alex and his puppets, the chains would stiffen up, locking in place as the sonic booms were fired, preventing them from being pushed back too much. An orb of flame would form over Etna's head, roughly the size of a golf ball. Etna would continue her charge, flame spreading even further throughout the field, and her blood seeping ever further into the ground at a phenomenal rate. The chains would continue their onslaught, while her bandages shot out targeting the legs of all the puppets and Alex, surely controlling all of them was tiring for him, he'd be screwed real soon. Accompanying this assault, Etna would raise her hands in front of her, as instantly her nails shot out feet in front of her like lances, aiming to impale each of the puppets and Alex.*

(I assumed i didn't have to cut my arm off, since you said your puppets pulled back.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Star

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   April 3rd 2011, 7:13 pm

He let spearow and Kin be taken by the bandages and chains as they were held in place.Alex would only smile as both puppets exploded senting out over a hundreds of kunais toward her and her chains as well as a water bomb in the area.Alex just stood there as his puppet Marron would have chainsaws coming from her hands but with the water bomb,her chainsaws were coated with high pressure water.Cuting through the chains and bandages without a problem.The nails would be stoped by snips releasing another boom as they stood in front of thier master protecting him.Charka seemed to be no subject to her as she seemed to be using alot of it just to do him in,lucky unloading spearow and kin had lessen the strain of his charka usage.He decided to just stand there with his puppet as he started to charge his charka to use a special techique if it came down to it.

Last edited by Alex Star on April 3rd 2011, 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   April 3rd 2011, 7:44 pm

(I'll be nice for a change and tell you that I wasn't pulling them, only grabbing them to hold them in place, so if you wanna edit go nuts, otherwise I'll make my post, when I notice that you've gotten on and not edited this.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Star

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight   April 3rd 2011, 8:08 pm

(Thanks for your kindness.Lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some training fight