Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

This Apprentice Game: Finding One For Myself

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: This Apprentice Game: Finding One For Myself   March 22nd 2011, 11:27 pm

~ZK raises his hand toward the sky and with a lazy thought, he fired a strong beam of light into the sky. It's a beacon to attract those with strong hearts and high potential. He waits for a few people to arrive so he can begin his journey.~
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Village of Residence : Twilight-Remains
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : No-Speed

PostSubject: Re: This Apprentice Game: Finding One For Myself   March 22nd 2011, 11:30 pm

_>Issac how would just so happen to be near the area in the first place would be drawn toward the beacon of light. He hoped that once he got there he wouldn't be disappointed. A blast like that would take some strength and since Isaac's lose of his parents and home things had been kind of huff. However when he got their he found some guy...hmm never seen him before.<_

"...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: This Apprentice Game: Finding One For Myself   March 22nd 2011, 11:54 pm

Hey, kid. How ya doin'? We just gotta wait a bit for some other people to show up then I'll tell what it's aaaaaaaaaaalllll about. Just a bit of patience.

~ZK looked at the kid while still shooting the beam into the sky. He was looking him up and down and he sensed a bit of special in him, but just a bit. Teeny tiny bit.~
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : No-Speed

PostSubject: Re: This Apprentice Game: Finding One For Myself   March 23rd 2011, 12:02 am

"I've waited this long..a little longer won't hurt."

_>Isaac would fire out a cube like blast of dark energy that he would stop in it's tracks once fired floating in mid-air in front of him. He would hop a board it and sat. Waiting for...whoever else to show up.<_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erisa Tokunaga

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: This Apprentice Game: Finding One For Myself   March 23rd 2011, 8:05 am

@He whistled loudly at the large surge of energy being emitted from only one person. Erisa, and his dog Okami, had been close to the area and were on there way to find someone to pound upon, since they were bullies essentially, and couldn't help but want to come and see who it was wasting power. When they arrived whoever, they could tell that what he was emitting was probably only a small proportion of what he could truly do. They had absolutely no idea who he or the other boy was, they really didn't care.@

" Seems we found something interesting, right Okami? "

@Erisa tried to pet Okami's head, but she quickly bit his hand... hard to alert him that they weren't buddies and she didn't like when he touched her. Erisa sighed contently and looked to the man emitting the energy, awaiting acknowledgement.@
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: This Apprentice Game: Finding One For Myself   March 23rd 2011, 9:56 am

See, it's all coming together. Hey guy and dog, how ya doin'? I'll start explaining everything when we get one more-- Maybe two more people to show up. You wouldn't mind waiting, would you?

~ZK had now sat on a rock bored from keeping the beacon up. It was becoming really boring, but he still needed some choices, so he kept it going. He hoped everyone was patient to wait with him.~
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Village of Residence : Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : Shi no Houyou

PostSubject: Re: This Apprentice Game: Finding One For Myself   March 25th 2011, 10:26 pm

(why not, seems fun)

*Etna would enter the field dragging her large key-shaped companion Deus behind her, the large beacon had caught Deus' attention, one loooooong walk later and here we are. Spotting the group of gathered individuals she spoke addressing the one that seemed most powerful (Zk)* "Ummm...excuse me...umm.--"

"What is this?" *Deus would cut Etna off in her attempts at speaking, which she wasn't very used to yet.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: This Apprentice Game: Finding One For Myself   March 25th 2011, 10:57 pm

Cool ass beans!

~ZK cut off the beam and looked toward the three kids and dog that were in front of him. he sighed and began to give them the rundown.~

So, it looks like you guys are going to be what I'm working with. My name is ZK and I'm... The Kage of the Neo Nightmare-- Er, soon to be. Whatever. Anyway, I'm looking for an apprentice or two to share time with. If you think you're down for it, follow me. I look forward to taking you on.

~ZK gives a cool smile and turns, jumping into a tree, then directly off in the direction of the Chaos. He was headed for Hollow Bastion so he could train there in peace. He hoped the three kids and dog would follow. He was kinda creeped out by the key that was talking, but ZK had done worse in his time. His voice echoed back through the trees.~

Sorry to be so abrupt, but I just wanted to get out of there before more than three showed up. I promise it'll be worth the trouble!
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Village of Residence : Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : Shi no Houyou

PostSubject: Re: This Apprentice Game: Finding One For Myself   March 25th 2011, 11:06 pm

"Umm...Okay." *Etna would say in a whisper as Zk took off*
"Hurry up and go after him!" *Deus would say in an irritated tone. And abruptly Etna would head off in his direction.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janko Mastubichi

Village of Residence : Rogue
Hobbies / Interests : Wraping time
Kekkei Genkai : Manipulating Time And Space

PostSubject: Re: This Apprentice Game: Finding One For Myself   March 26th 2011, 10:59 pm

Janko was be jumping from tree to tree,when he overheard a chat between some people.He soon smirked as he heard the location of where they were going.

"I guess I'ii follow them for some fun"He said as he snapped his as a portal and headed towards hollow bastion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Apprentice Game: Finding One For Myself   

Back to top Go down

This Apprentice Game: Finding One For Myself
Page 1 of 1