Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

Lucine vs. Jesse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucine Mandala

Village of Residence : Village of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Brute Virility(Strength/Heal), Cephalopoda Manipulation, Mollusca Manipulation, Trochophore Stage Summon

PostSubject: Lucine vs. Jesse   March 22nd 2011, 6:26 pm

Lucine walked through a large meadow of the sorts after she came from the Village of Chaos. If you wish to persist in this lifestyle- The words of this man still continued to haunt her. Until she suddenly stopped, and she lifted her head upwards, as her eyes shown she was looking at a setting sun on the horizon.

"My ideals...my lifestyle-"

Lucine whispered to herself as her face continued to face upwards at the sky and her eyes rolled upwards around her ponytail projection the image of the sky slowly being devoured by the dark. She continued to think. As she would abruptly place her hands in her skirt pocket.

"Am I really living and choosing this lifestyle for all the wrong reasons to worship?"

Lucine kept on pondering this on repeat in her head, over and over again. The thinking was becoming too unbearable for her and her face slightly grew with frustration. She needed to know if it was true.

Last edited by Lucine Mandala on March 22nd 2011, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inuzuka Jesse

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Kekkei Genkai : None

PostSubject: Re: Lucine vs. Jesse   March 22nd 2011, 7:17 pm

"You look like you are having some epic thoughts!"

-Said a voice from a bit off, three figures are walking in the distance, a kid in the middle among two dogs who barked excitedly. The kid in the middle walking looking too cool to be cool, obviously trying to hard but resulting in a cool way, was Jesse of the inuzuka clan.-

"Wanna throw em on the line?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucine Mandala

Kekkei Genkai : Brute Virility(Strength/Heal), Cephalopoda Manipulation, Mollusca Manipulation, Trochophore Stage Summon

PostSubject: Re: Lucine vs. Jesse   March 22nd 2011, 7:40 pm

Lucine's head lowered itself from the sound of another approaching. Quickly she tried to re-cooperate herself to normal but his words still echoed in the back of her head. She held her head up, she wanted to know his ideals. With his words she wanted to now know if someone else has the same ideals like her or him.

"Why do you fight...."

Lucine whispered aloud enough for the man to hear, as her arms dangled in the process. However, despite this not being a rhetorical question her threads of her skirt unraveled themselves, blowing in the slight breeze of wind. The sun was going down and the shadow's grasped and enlarged a projection of the threads. Nonetheless the threads thickened and mutated into a few dozen tentacles with suction cups puckering now and again.

Abruptly the sun settled under the horizon and the sky turned into darkness, as this occurred Lucine's head dropped downwards like a doll and she wisped her arms in front and clawed them back towards her shoulders which commanded the tentacles to suddenly fly towards the man and his pooches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inuzuka Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Lucine vs. Jesse   March 22nd 2011, 7:47 pm

Freakin' Chaos weirdos...

-Is what Jesse said as he was about to answer after these events unfolded. He was observing the girls developments perceiving her soul, her personality and possibly her intent with his soul perception through smell. Until her skirt unraveled!-

"WOAH, let's not be too hasty now...."

-Jesse said as the thought caused his nose to bleed a bit, and caused him to blush. His dogs bit him on his foot to snap him back into the cool game.-

"I fight for my own convictions! Me, my reasoning and my dogs here are all ive got!"

-Is what he said in response, bluish chakra swirled under him. His fangs growing more primal, he could be confused with a werewolf-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucine Mandala

PostSubject: Re: Lucine vs. Jesse   March 22nd 2011, 7:58 pm

"You fight for convictions...your reasoning, convincing, I don't understand..."

Lucine mumbled again as her tentacles still flown straight towards the man and his pooches. Thus, them lifted high like a wave, only to finally slam straight downwards upon their location. With their suctions, little teeth seemed to bare as they hoped to hit their target. If the teeth managed to fulfill the contact, they would leech onto the skin like a bad splinter sucking the energy from the man or his dogs if this contact was made.

Lucine was merely not beating around the bush with this battle. She seemed bothered in a way. Her two glassy eyes picked up on this behavior and they kept their sight on the man and his pooches.

"I will slam you down to the ground..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inuzuka Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Lucine vs. Jesse   March 22nd 2011, 8:19 pm

"Given all your powers and your saying that all you're going to do is slam me?"

-Jesse said as he crouched on all fours while building up blue energy in his mouth, his dogs did too. When they tentacles were close enough he super barked, letting loose a wide concussive force that would force a way the tentacles briefly enough for Jesse and his dogs to disappear. Two holes in the ground remained, whether it was Jesse or not was undetermined at this point.-

"Not good enough!"

-Jesse appeared in the air and began to spin, rapidly... so rapidly in fact that he resembled a drill himself he flew towards the girl going at an amazing speed his fangs, claws and the sheer velocity of the drill would pierce through things the girl threw his way hopefully.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucine Mandala

PostSubject: Re: Lucine vs. Jesse   March 22nd 2011, 8:30 pm

"Hm..."

Lucine exclaimed as she noticed the boy whirling in the air. She felt sour as she also saw her tentacles being repelled by a concussive force of a bark. It was strange, as Lucine didn't merely try to break through that counterattack like she always have. Instead she focused on the boy as a blank liquid was leaking from where she stood.

"Ink Propulsion...."

Lucine merely spoken so soft none could hear as a gush of ink pushed Lucine and her tentacles high into the air completely dodging this man's forward attack on her. However, she wasn't completely finished as her tentacles spun around her body in a large circle, the suction cups hovered and peered at the ground and fired it's teeth downwards. Strangely enough they were larger than expected. Quickly she nudged for her ax which she pulled out of her skirt pocket and held it in her one arm, it was heavy in weight thus, it was show she had some sort of human strength, but it was her 'Brute Virility' energy pulsing through her being and through the tentacles.

As the teeth would fire downwards some would hit the ground and saw their way into the ground for some reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inuzuka Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Lucine vs. Jesse   March 22nd 2011, 9:09 pm

-Jesse can change direction in mid air, his soul perception smell grants him this power. Granted its not as fine tuned as it should be but he still maintained most of his momentum. He drilled upwards now either destroying the teeth or forcing them to the sides. Maybe some of the deflected ones hit other teeth and knocked them about at obscure angles? It wasn't Jesse's intention but it could happen that way unless their that heavy of teeth or going that fast.-

Fang... over... FANG!

-Is what he said to himself as he neared Lucine aiming to plow straight through the tentacles and her eventually. It seemed that the teeth went into the ground... cool compacting the earth around them could be solved with a pair of handsigns.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucine vs. Jesse   

Back to top Go down

Lucine vs. Jesse
Page 1 of 1