Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

Testing out again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alkel

Village of Residence : Village Of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Listening to Music
Kekkei Genkai : Petal Dance

PostSubject: Testing out again   March 21st 2011, 4:37 pm

Alkel was done training on his chakra. It was now time to put it to the test before training with Vessel. He walked into a field of flowers. Alkel bended to his knees and smelled a purple lilac. He loved flowers, especailly the purple lilacs because it matched his eyes. Alkel looked around with his usual sad expression.

"Is there anyone who wishes to fight?"

Alkel whipsered to himself. He really didnt want to fight, but it was too late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuichi Urashura

Village of Residence : Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : cell regneration

PostSubject: Re: Testing out again   March 21st 2011, 4:48 pm

(sorry if this was for someone else )
-A cold wind filled the air and the flowers bended back and fourth in them. Suddenly it stopped and Shuichi was seen standing upside down on one hand tilting his head confusingly.-

"Well HI! there Arent you a cute one .. Are you the one that sent out this spar request friend?"

-The Experienced effeminate, Flexible Shinobi, Shuichi said as he flipped over the man and onto his feet With agile and grace. It was clear already probably to the man that Shuichi was more the dexterous type then an over powering Shinobi do to his small stature .-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alkel

PostSubject: Re: Testing out again   March 22nd 2011, 10:29 am

(naw. It was for any1 ^.^)

Alkel looked up and smiled. This was a oppenent like none other then the two he fought. Jesse was fire-cofident and the dog/wolf boy tried to kill him. Alkel automactically liked this new person.

"Yes. I am the one"

Alkel pocketed the lilac that he was smelling in his jacket. Maybe with the right flower he can have a chance of luck. After that, he imeedailty began to dance(capoeria dance. Its in my siggy if you dont know it ^.^)

"I have to admit, you have beautiful hair. What's your name if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuichi Urashura

PostSubject: Re: Testing out again   March 23rd 2011, 10:36 am

"Shuichi Shindo.. I mean Shuichi Urashura It takes awhile to get used to a name change haha.'
-Shuichi giggled softly and scratched the back of his head. He noted the flower That was placed into the man's pocket and now the odd dance he began to do.
Thou he admired his energy he Kept these things noted for the future it might be a friendly spar but shinobi don't fight haphazardly in any sense at least not the good ones.-

'I'll try not to ruin the flowers Friend Umm.. O I never got your name..."
-Shuichi decided he could tell him his name as they fought he was pressed for time as he had to make some dinner in an hour or so. Shuichi would then pull out two kunai from his pounch. He tossed one up at a vertical angle and the second at a much steeper angle so that when they colided the first one would ricochet off and blast down at the man at double speed. He did this as a distraction so he could form a few hand sign's to activate his chakra Scalpels in both hands. With that he jetted left with great agility and speed and then he stopped directly in place and jetted at his opponent Swiftly to get into meelee range.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alkel

PostSubject: Re: Testing out again   March 23rd 2011, 2:41 pm

Alkel dived on his hands and rotated his lower body to avoid the knives that were thrown at him. He then lifted his body, using arm muslces to jump over the knive that was just richetted. He began to dance again and began to note Shuichi rushing at him with.....some weird.....chakra sword.

"Oh dear. That doesn't seem good."

Alkel took out his lilac. It was time to test out a new move. Putting the flower in the middle of his hands, he weaved out handsigns quicker then he knew.

"Aromatic Release!"

The lilac spores began to come out of the flower, multiply and spread around the field. The objective of the spores were to put Shuchi to sleep.

"Please forgive me for this. I don't like to hurt nice people like you...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuichi Urashura

PostSubject: Re: Testing out again   March 24th 2011, 1:13 pm

"Don't underestimate A medical Shinobi"
Apon feeling a tad drowsy He quickly pulled a needle from his right side pouch and stuck it into his own neck without stopping.

Aikel having not moved would be a sitting duck now as Shuichi got into melee range without much delay His glowing palms (Chakra scalpels) Raised as he came in to touch his palm on the man's chest.
The chakra scalpel is able to cut tendons , arteries and muscles in the body without actually puncturing the skin at all. Shu Aimed for a vital muscle around the lungs for breathing to slow movement and quicken exhaustion.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alkel

PostSubject: Re: Testing out again   March 25th 2011, 3:13 pm

(sorry about taking so long. I wasn't feeling to hot yesterday)

"Medical Ninja? Then you must'va heard about the Emoto clan then."

Alkel try to moved his upper body back, but he was seconds to late. The chakra seemed to cut through him. Couple of seconds later he was breathing harder then normal. He backflipped backwards to put distances between the two. Even that took a lot of out him.

"What did you do to me"

Alkel weaved out handsigns.

"Water Missile Justu!"

A blast of water shot out of Alkel's mouth in the shape of a missile. He couldn't understand. If Artery was a medical ninja, then could he do this too?

"Does that mean you can control blood like Artery Emoto can? No, excuse me Artery Vessel can?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuichi Urashura

PostSubject: Re: Testing out again   March 26th 2011, 7:54 am

"No I can't do that. Nor have I heard of that clan My apologies hehe."
-Shuichi giggled. It was going according to plan Everything the man did now was going to eat up ten times more energy meaning his chakra would deplete quickly .

Shuichi didn't dodge the water missile because he assumed it would follow and he was far to close to outrun it . What he did do was Block his chest with his arms and get struck back quite a few meters. He Flipped and slid to a stop but while the moisture was in the air he used a hand-sign and formed a small burst of fire to occur. When he did that his area filled with steam leaving him shrouded and hidden for a few seconds.

In that time he bit his thumb grabbed out a scroll and wiped his blood across it.-

'Forbidden art Dead soul jutsu."
-Dead soul jutsu was the ability to temporarily animate a corpse's basic organ's and manipulate it's movement. Out of the fog Two corpses ran in on either side of the man with similar chakra scalpels these ones would go for the legs. Shuichi on the other hand Burrowed underground-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alkel

PostSubject: Re: Testing out again   March 26th 2011, 12:54 pm

Alkel was still breathing hard. He couldn't figure what was wrong. He was fine just seconds ago. He felt tired, but he had to keep fighting. He wanted to win at least one fight. Groggily dancing again, he began to dance a bit smoother then before. When the first person came up, he did a no-hand cartwheeled to dogde the the blades. He kept talking and doging at the same time.

"The Emoto clan were the people who are medical ninja. They can manuplate the blood around them anyway they can. I know you heard of Artery Vessel. Ask him about."

Alkel was looking at Shuchi with wonder. He wanted to do something like this....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuichi Urashura

PostSubject: Re: Testing out again   March 27th 2011, 11:39 am

(shuichi is underground xD Well jsut say you meant looking at the cloud of smoke where he was before he slipped under.)
"As he manipulated the corpses from underground he listen to the rhythm at which he danced. From that he could tell where the mans leg would be at any given time.

-At certain time the corpses stopped and slouched slightly before jumping into the air at the same time coming in for a spin kick.
Shuichi would pop up once they were 1 foot away from the man as he would then dance away to avoid them.
When he went to up up he aimed to grab onto the mans lower leg and with that his chakra scalpel technique would render his leg tendons unusable if shuichi's attack was a success. if for some reason he missed he would give the man no time to counter with the corpses on the advance still.-
"I have heard of that boy yes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alkel

PostSubject: Re: Testing out again   March 28th 2011, 2:23 pm

(*sigh* I always miss the needed details...srry)

Alkel wented low into a crouch, and swung his leg around in a circular motion to draw away the corpse that were coming in. He then noticed Shuchi coming in for another attack. Alkel may have been caught slippeing, but he wasn't gonna try to be caught with those chakra swords. Alkel did a backflip twist, laned on his palms and flipped twice again for more distance. Alkel barley had time to cacth his breathe went the corpse kept pursuing him. This wasn't good. Alkel was getting more tired. It was taking a lot just to keep fighting.

"Just asking, one day, may you teach me this ninja art?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuichi Urashura

PostSubject: Re: Testing out again   March 28th 2011, 3:52 pm

-Shuichi popped up out of the ground he missed but his retaliation plan kept Him from getting hit as he rose from the ground. He wasn't sure which technique he wanted to learn. Dead soul or his chakra scalpel technique.-
"Unfortunately that is not possible... It would take you years of studying the human body and intense Anbu Level medical training to even begin to lean Shikon no jutsu.(dead soul). Plus countless hours of experimentation on corpses.
But even with that it is against the law's of Your shinobi Village to perform Forbiddon Jutsu You would get arrested.
Chakra scalpel I can teach you however."

-He then formed another hand sign and the bodies fell over and began burning in a purple fire that they caught themselves on to.-

"You are pretty skilled they really teach well in the Chaos Im glad to see such a Cute guy was able to get skills, But Unfortunately apon my first attack this match was decided. I noticed you felt most comfortable moving around in battle so I made it so any movement at all drains your energy by altering and cutting vital lung muscels and arteries around the heart , Then with Shikon no Jutsu I forced you to move ever more without being able to counter. You should be running out of chakra by now."

-Shuichi turned off his chakra scalpel and came in quick for a melee kick He found no need to waste any more chakra in this battle. He really was the flexible type. It wasn't a hard kick but very quick.-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alkel

PostSubject: Re: Testing out again   March 28th 2011, 4:27 pm

Alkel really didn't feel comfortable with raising the dead back to life just to win in a battle. He wanted to learn the scapel justu Shuchi was using on him. And things got bad when he heard about runnig out of chakra. Just to see he took a random flower and ran his chakra through it. The bud opened some of the way, then closed.

[Crap. I'm going to have to rely on taijustu now.]

Alkel danced backwards, taking up more energy then usual. He was trying hard not to fall out.

"If it's ok with you and your husband, I wish to learn the scapel justu you spoke about."

Alkel then spun on his heel and jumped with a roundhouse kick. Alkel was breathing hard and fast. He was starting to see stars....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuichi Urashura

PostSubject: Re: Testing out again   March 28th 2011, 5:20 pm

"O Okay good I can teach you that. Though I Was using it in combat it's main attributes are for Surgery. Unlike Shikon no Jutsu It isn't a forbidden ninjutsu So I can teach you if you stop by,"

-Shuichi Blocked the kick with his metal arm band and quickly attempted to push the roundhouse (chuck norris lol) kick away .Following it up with a fast chop aiming for his mid section.-

"You don't have the energy left to fight me at this rate you will pass out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alkel

PostSubject: Re: Testing out again   March 28th 2011, 5:25 pm

Shuchi was right. His kick was block. He mind was steady on proving he can fight, he got hit with both the kick and the chop. Alkel fell on the ground, crushing flowers underneath him. His head was swirling, but Alkel refused to give up. He was goning to get this man's respect even if it killed him. Alkel stood up shakily, his eyes glassy.

"That would....be....nice....."

Alkel was stumbling towards Shuchi, trying to land at least one hit in. Alkel, breathing hard, raised his fist, and attemepted to hit in the stomach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuichi Urashura

PostSubject: Re: Testing out again   March 28th 2011, 5:46 pm

-Shuichi smiled and gave a chuckle-
"Yes it would be I don't really have many friends after all "
-He saw him get up for another hit. The mans movements were really slow do to his energy loss he really respected him to keep going. But this wasn't really a serious match there was no need to stretch himself He admired his spirit so... .

When he got close Shuichi goofily tripped backward and got hit in the stomach and fell on his behind-
"Ahh oww! you got me you don't have to be so rough meanie !"

Last edited by Shuichi Urashura on March 28th 2011, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A bat load of bad errors lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alkel

PostSubject: Re: Testing out again   March 29th 2011, 2:22 pm

Alkel was swaying this and that way all over the place.

"Yay....."

Alkel couldn't hold on to reality no longer. He just had to admit defeat. He gave up on trying to fight this person. He fell on the ground. Before he completly knocked out he whispered.

"I'm too....weak.....please....train.....me............ple-"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing out again   

Back to top Go down

Testing out again
Page 1 of 1