Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

Well Im bored. Come remind me what I was rping in

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Well Im bored. Come remind me what I was rping in    March 21st 2011, 3:01 pm

What was I in the middle of rping before I left and tell me if you already moved past it.

With either shuichi or shinta.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Well Im bored. Come remind me what I was rping in    March 21st 2011, 5:25 pm

http://www.vescrutia.com/t5475-can-i-see-shuichi-please

I posted there as Soushi. I sort of moved past it, and hinted at the fact that he was trained by SOMEONE for a little while, but never used any moves that he would have learned from that person. So he didn't go around trying to heal people or use chakra scalpel or anything like that. The only thing that he did after this was call out Takai for training in using poison, and went for a ranking exam (that has yet to be answered) because Takai told him too. That's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Well Im bored. Come remind me what I was rping in    March 21st 2011, 9:53 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Well Im bored. Come remind me what I was rping in    March 23rd 2011, 8:29 am

Koudo Tamura wrote:
http://www.vescrutia.com/t5475-can-i-see-shuichi-please

I posted there as Soushi. I sort of moved past it, and hinted at the fact that he was trained by SOMEONE for a little while, but never used any moves that he would have learned from that person. So he didn't go around trying to heal people or use chakra scalpel or anything like that. The only thing that he did after this was call out Takai for training in using poison, and went for a ranking exam (that has yet to be answered) because Takai told him too. That's pretty much it.

Hey Okay so Just continue As though shuichi atleast finished your first part of medical training. No sence going back and rping it
. My bad so I give you all the right to use some medical skills of your choosing . Later I'll get shu to rp with ya and perhaps have some more done lol. Really sorry bout the wait.

@Aeon. I'll take a peep !
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Well Im bored. Come remind me what I was rping in    March 23rd 2011, 8:37 am

Nah it's fine, I pretty much just assumed that Soushi's chakra control would have gone up a little bit, but he hadn't actually learned how to use any medical jutsu except like chakra scalpel or Mystical Palm Technique, something along those lines but probably just the Mystical Palm Technique since they were actually working on that.

I'll just go add it to his jutsu list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Im bored. Come remind me what I was rping in    

Back to top Go down

Well Im bored. Come remind me what I was rping in
Page 1 of 1