Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  ...The Dream I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

...The Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

...The Dream Empty
PostSubject: ...The Dream   ...The Dream Icon_minitime1March 18th 2011, 1:48 pm

(Note this is not happening within soul society, but in huce mundo)

-The child of darkness lay restrained in an all white room of chakra suppression. She had been out since her battle with Aizen's hitch-men. The only thing she could do was dream. So she lie there dreaming, dreaming of a man torn from his life coming to free her from her bonds. The man of white complexion and blonde hair was running, running either from something or to someone. Either way she could do nothing but dream-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

...The Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The Dream   ...The Dream Icon_minitime1March 18th 2011, 2:27 pm

+A slit in the wall appeared and slide open like an automatic door. A man entered her room carrying a tray of what humans call food in his hands. He was average height blond hair that cover over one of his golden yellow eyes. It was his task to see that this girl was feed and kept alive as given to him by Lord Aizen but he did it for his own reasons as well. He placed the food tray on the ground in the middle of room and looked toward the girl.+

"Eat..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

...The Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The Dream   ...The Dream Icon_minitime1March 18th 2011, 2:29 pm

((Why dont you just make another category for Hueco Mundo? There is space...))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

...The Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The Dream   ...The Dream Icon_minitime1March 18th 2011, 2:36 pm

((((I would have but I figured it would be pointless with us leaving from here soon. I'm only doing this because I desire to rp with Nagase)))

-Nagase's eyes didnt move, nor did her body. She was in a state of comatose and there was very little allen could do about it. Her body and mind were both in shambles from her previous battle and it wouldn't be long before Aizen's lap dogs came into the room.-

-The strange thing was Nagase could see the man trying to give her food. She couldn't see his face but his energy was familiar to that of someone she knew and identical to the person in her dream...was she still dreaming or was some one trying to help her-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

...The Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The Dream   ...The Dream Icon_minitime1March 18th 2011, 2:48 pm

"..."

+Allen alone looked on it seemed she was sleeping. He thought; to be able to fight all of Aizen's elite warriors the Espada and come out alive..This girl was something and her power was admirable. Her being imprisoned erected Allen. Power like this shouldn't be misused and treated wrongly.+

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

...The Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The Dream   ...The Dream Icon_minitime1March 18th 2011, 2:59 pm

-The man was staring...he wasn't trying to save her or anything. Nagase had thought this man to be the one to free her from the grasp of Aizen. She needed to get back to her father and tell him what his plan was...but with no chakra she couldn't heal her mind and without her mind she was useless...her hopes were dependent on this man...the man from her dream-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

...The Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The Dream   ...The Dream Icon_minitime1March 18th 2011, 3:32 pm

"Aizen is a fool for trapping such talent."

+Allen would draw his Gran-cero sword it's energy as blue the summer sky. Allen would cut the girl free of her restraints and take her in his arms.+

"Your going home.."

+Opening a Garganta Allen would tear open a hole in space and time separating the world of Hollows and Vescrutia as a pathway to go home. Allen moved toward the portal in hopes of taking the girl back home and away from this place.+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

...The Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The Dream   ...The Dream Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

...The Dream
Page 1 of 1