Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

looking to flex my muscles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slade Hyuga

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Eating and Training
Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: looking to flex my muscles   March 12th 2011, 8:57 pm

*slade would be seen stretching in the middle of an open field, with his nth metal weapons not to far away from him.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayumi Suzugawa

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Shinjitsu

PostSubject: Re: looking to flex my muscles   March 12th 2011, 9:04 pm

Mayumi, frustrated as all hell after her fruitless search for Allen Stryker, was in quite the mood as she appeared in a burst of flame and shadows. She knew this place; it was where people came to fight. Well, if it was a fight this guy wanted, it was a fight he'd get.

"Hey, you! You're looking for a fight, right?"

Behind the petite, white-haired girl appeared a black cat with piercing eyes, as a dragon slunk out of the shadows, scale by scale. The trio looked toward the man, and the girl studied his aura for a moment, curious.

"'Cause quite frankly, I'm not in the best of moods and could afford to let off a little steam."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: looking to flex my muscles   March 12th 2011, 9:19 pm

*the man would turn and look at her with eyes that were almost pure white that would seem to pierce through her soul with a glance*

i wouldn't mind a nice spar, and you do look like you need to work through some stress.

*as he said this he was syncing his chakra with the earth through his feet allowing him to create three dragon like serpents made of stone to rise out of the ground. their eyeless sockets seeming to be the most menacing*

ladies first

*slade would say as he began to rev his chakra through his system. enhansing his senses, strength and his reflexes*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: looking to flex my muscles   March 12th 2011, 9:36 pm

Her cloudy, also white gaze watched him intently, being able to see only the chakra he was charging and his aura. Otherwise, she was blind. Quite the pair, these two.

Instantly, at the speed of light, shadows sprung up all around him with the intent to bind and absorb as much energy as they could. Meanwhile, Mayumi set her fists aflame and allowed Shadowfyre to charge first. The serpentine dragon sent forth a torrent of flame, likely engulfing the hopefully trapped boy. If not, Shadowfyre's head would turn to follow him if he tried to dodge.

Finally, Mayumi drew her sword as her hands blazed with fire, and pointed this at the boy... Instantly, a ray of light shot forth, pinpointing his heart. Should this hit, it would actually cause internal damage, the light being highly concentrated... Think of a weaponized laser.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: looking to flex my muscles   March 12th 2011, 10:00 pm

*as the shadows wrapped around him slade would reach behind his back grabbing a hand full of nth sharuken and ta nth kunai. as he grabbed his nth tools he would perform his rotations alowing him to throw his shruken and the shadows around him pinning them to the ground and draining the chakra from them*

*activatng his byakugan he saw the chakra being charged in her hand and her blade, but when the dragon's fire approached slade his rock serpents would charge towards the young lady and her dragon, hoping to crush them if they were able to catch them. at the same time he would cause the earth to jut up launching his nth metal sword towards him. as he caught it he would be engoulfed in the flames, but he would see the charged beam coming and block it with his sword as it would absorb the beam and nulify the chakra in it, while protecting him from the intense heat of the dragons fire.*

i'm guessing you are more pissed than i thought.

*slade would say in a some what frightened voice. then he began to wonder what would cause her to be that pissed, but he decided to ask after she was a bit calmer*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: looking to flex my muscles   March 17th 2011, 3:35 pm

Unfortunately for Slade, the metal seemed to pass through the shadows... In reality, the shadows were simply parting for the dagger, losing only a portion of its draining chakra abilities when coming in contact with the metal, seeing as the shadows weren't attracted to itself and, thus, the same sort of energy. Think of it as negatives and positives. Chakra that drains another = negative. Chakra itself = positive. Therefore, it would, in this case, be enough to repel each other, since the shadowy tendrils weren't technically all one mass.

Therefore, the boy, now trapped to an extent and being drained of his energies had an extremely hard time blocking the ray of light, getting lucky with a wild swing that reflected the light back toward Mayumi. Procyon absorbed said beam, as Mayumi frowned, flicking her wrist to signal to Shadowfyre... The dragon shot forth another torrent of flame toward the bound man, intensity many times more than your average fire... However, this didn't stop as these rock serpents tried attacking Shadowfyre. Her scales were so durable that she hardly felt a thing as she held her ground for a moment more before sweeping her breath over these serpents, hoping to turn them to nothing but molten piles of goo.

For Mayumi, it was a bit more of a problem, but not that much of one. Mayumi would simply slink into her shadow, avoiding the crushing coils of the serpents.

All the while, the shadows would be multiplying, devouring Slade and his energies hungrily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: looking to flex my muscles   March 17th 2011, 4:14 pm

(read up on the definition for nth metal in slades weapon's list it would be able to pin and drain the shadows even of they are intangeable, {not solid}. they would still have chakra to drain in them)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: looking to flex my muscles   March 17th 2011, 4:20 pm

(That problem was addressed. Please read more carefully. The shadows are not one solid mass. Therefore, only the parts of shadow touched by the metal would be stopped, the rest of it detatching from their counterparts and slipping past. The shadows are not like the bodies of, say, a ghost or the like. It's an element, instead of a being, and therefore unconnected. :/)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: looking to flex my muscles   March 17th 2011, 5:00 pm

(noted Smile )
*as the shadows enveloped slade he would slash through a small portion the shadows allowing himself to move more freely. he then performed a full 360 spin as he sliced through the rest of the shadows. he then jumped onto one of his serpents and saw as mayumi sank into the shadows. he then noticed that her dragon's fire was growing in intensity slade would comand his serpent to throw her dragon as the stone started to melt around it hoping the stone would cool and harden as the dragon flew off*

where ya goin missy?

*slade would say from atop one of the serpents while keeping track of her shadows*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: looking to flex my muscles   April 3rd 2011, 3:38 pm

The shadows were unrelenting, attacking over and over as he expended more energy on moving, making the slashes he had to make almost constant... Otherwise, he'd be enveloped and crushed by the shadowy mass.

Shadowfyre's heavy tail sliced almost clean through the offending serpent, her growls increasing in intensity as her attention turned once more to Slade, enveloping him in flames as the shadows kept his attention.

Mayumi herself popped up in Slade's Shadow, Procyon suddenly at his back, ready to plunge straight through his heart, a kunai held in her other hand. The temperature was rising within Shadowfyre's flames, by Mayumi seemed unaffected, hissing,

"Yield..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: looking to flex my muscles   April 3rd 2011, 5:23 pm

*slade would summon his energy and explode with enough energy to blow the shadows off and knock mayumi back a few feet at least*

oops, are you alright?

*slade would say as the flames would draw closer, the light frm such should be enough to weaken the shadows*

did you work off the anger you needed gone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: looking to flex my muscles   April 3rd 2011, 6:06 pm

Unfortunately for Slade, these shadows would simply multiply the more energy given to them... So his plan actually backfired, the shadows increasing in number by the exact amount of energy he put forth. He was swarmed now, his energy leeched from him at an alarming rate. Mayumi pushed her sword a little tighter to his skin, pricking it. A tiny trickle of blood stained his shirt, now.

"YIELD!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: looking to flex my muscles   April 3rd 2011, 6:27 pm

o.k. i yield.

*he would say as he turned and looked at her through sheer strength alone*

are you alright now?

*he would say as he was working on his last third of chakra*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: looking to flex my muscles   April 3rd 2011, 6:46 pm

The shadows instantly withdraw, Shadowfyre closing her maw to stop the torrent of flames gushing forth. Mayumi slowly removes her blade from his back, looking shaken... Yeah, she was better.

"I am... Thanks. Sorry about that."

Her white eyes glow for a moment before she reaches forward, healing the little cut she'd left him with as she sheathes Procyon. Shadowfyre growls softly, scooping up Lucifer in the coils of her tail before disappearing into the shadows with the little kitten.

"You alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: looking to flex my muscles   April 4th 2011, 1:24 am

*slade would resheeth his sword and toss it with the rest of his items*

i'm a bit drained but i'm good. and don't worry we all have our own rage moments.

*slade would chuckle a bit before he sat down to sync his chakra with the earth around him to replenish his chakra*

if i may be so nosey, what caused you to get so angry? cause you seem like a totally different person now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: looking to flex my muscles   April 4th 2011, 2:19 pm

Breathing deeply, Mayumi centered herself. She sighed softly, wondering how it was she could get so worked up over this one guy... He wasn't even Grave anymore! She was arguing with that one little voice that told her that there was a chance, there was some hope... No. Even if that was so, her mission was simply to get to the bottom of who did this, then help destroy the culprit. Allen was... Allen... Not Grave...

Damned tears! She stopped them from falling quite quickly, looking over to Slade.

"A great injustice..."

She murmured quietly, slumping to the ground beside him. She touched his shadow, funneling back some of the energy she'd taken. Mayumi didn't need it all, really. Who could she go to for help? There had to be someone...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: looking to flex my muscles   April 4th 2011, 2:53 pm

*slade caught her could as she slumped next to him and could see the dispair in her eyes as he regained his chakra. he would also fell the chakra she was feeding back to her.*

could i help out in come way?

*slade would say as he held her in his arms*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking to flex my muscles   

Back to top Go down

looking to flex my muscles
Page 1 of 1