Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vergil the 2nd

Village of Residence : Village hidden in the Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Drinking girl's blood
Kekkei Genkai : Blood of the Sparda

Character sheet
Character Race: Devil/Pagan
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal    March 10th 2011, 7:07 pm

He walked into a dense forest, and soon started to train with his sword.He soon started to cut a tree in half as he smiled.He was now stronger then he last remembered and wanted to fight for more training.He waited around until someone would come, and drank some sake as Neon came up to him.

"You want some"He said to him

"Nah I'm waiting with you asswhole"He said as he played with his cards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artery Vessel

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Eating Cookies
Kekkei Genkai : Ketsueki-sutairu

Character sheet
Character Race: Black

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal    March 10th 2011, 7:30 pm

Vessel and Mary was arguing about a lot of stuff. Their realtionship was a bit better but Mary still wanted to whop Vessel's ass for taking to long to release her.

Look Artery Emoto. I'm a soul weapon. We're supposed to be hunting those annoying animals with souls. We supposed to learn about Soul Resonace and shit. And I still didn't see the point in joining that weak ass "divined uprising"

"I know. But I gotta learn how to use this ring of mine. Mahk-X didn't give me this just to wear it."

Suddenly both of them heard the same voices in the Tavern.

"Huh. It's Pagasus and Nero"

Both of them walked up to the two other. Vessel pulled out a cookie. He knew C.P wanted to fight. Vessel wanted to fight to, to try using his ring. Mary just wanted to take out her anger. Vessel pulled out two cookies.

"want 1?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal    March 10th 2011, 7:38 pm

He looked up to see the person he wanted to fight, and smirked as he stood up.Neon Followed his lead as they walked up to them.He soon stared a cookie, and took it as he burned it to a crisp.

"Whats up Vessal and hello Mary how's it been,You guys want to fight"He said with a smile that is threathing to many people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal    March 10th 2011, 7:53 pm

Vessel look at how his cookie was being burned to a crisp. Vessel looked at the cookie for a couple of seconds and lost his cool. He was tired of these peeps burning his offerings. Vessel immedialty made his first move

"Acceleration Justu!"

Vessel senses hieghten as usual. He saw Pagasus beating heart, but his blood was black. He grabbed Mary's arm and turned her into a weapon. He put his arm on the blade to have MAry drip with blood, hence the name "Bloody Mary".

"Blood Spray Justu!"

Vessel sliced the air 4 times thrwing blood in C.P chest.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal    March 10th 2011, 8:01 pm

Vergil soon backfliped into a tree as his speed has increased greatly thanks to his training.He stood there and smirked that Vessal made the first move.

"Isn't that good you finally show some backbone"He said as he made Neon turn into his gun and he aimed it at vessal.

He soon fired a posion bullet at vessal face.The bullet would release a numbing gas if it hit anywhere at him.He soon shot rounds of bullets at him right after.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal    March 10th 2011, 8:13 pm

Vessel saw the first bullet and moved to right. He kept dashing to the left when C.P kept spitting the bullet to the left. He them made a clone of himself quick. The original pulled out a gun and shot 7 shots of blood filled bullets. The clone made a dash for C.P

"Didn't have to do that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal    March 10th 2011, 8:25 pm

Vergil so went to another tree as the bullets hit the tree.He soon shot more bullets around the tree in a curved angle.He aimed at the real vessal as he made a clone.The clone went to attack the other clone as it looked like the real one as it tried to punch the clone.

"Good job vessal"He said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal    March 10th 2011, 8:34 pm

The clone moved C.P fist out the way and continued his assualt towards C.P. The original had to move once again, noting that the bullets actually curve((you "Wanted" bastard ^.^)). Vessel blocked two of the bullets, but he missed the third one. It hit him in the leg. Vessel yelled hard, but fought through the pain.

"Thank you. But you still gotta change your career. I like you as a freind and i dont wanna see you as the new Devil"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal    March 10th 2011, 8:51 pm

Vergil was laughing as he shot more bullets at Vessal.Then his clone would pull out his chain and threw it at the clone.He soon would wait for vessal on the ground as he smiled at his sounds of pain.

"Make me change my mind"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal    March 11th 2011, 5:21 pm

Vessel almost fell off the tree but used the chakra at his feet. He then threw the whole sword at Pagasus. Mary, sensing the air, transformed into her human form. She flipped into hr hands and threw a leg at Pagasus kneecap. The clone got caught with the chainsaw and splattered blood everywhere, hopefully at both C.P's

"You shouldn't be the new Devil. Think about all the people that gonna want to take you out."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal    March 11th 2011, 8:26 pm

The clone would block the blood as he would block the real one when it exploded.He smirked as he threw his sword and then knew what to try.Vergil would stand strong as he would put his hand in the way of the kick.

"Bakudō # 8. Seki"He said as a small blue ball would be put on his hand, and when the kick lands it would be blocked but then repeled back at a fast speed back mabye into Vessal or a tree.

He then moved quickly towards vessal as he would make the clone move up towards him doing a handsign for his (Fire release:clone bomber) as the clone tried to cut vessal with his sword in hand but when he would be hit it would explode the clone senting flames everywhere.Vergil would be waiting as he would throw his chain at a tree where vessal would be standing around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal    March 12th 2011, 7:10 pm

((Just how did you block the blood?))

Mary moved her lower body downwards to avoid the blast of blue light. She got even more pissed then usual.

So this wanna be Devil May Cry bitch trys to kill me? Shit just got real.

Mary got up on her feet and rushed towards C.Pagasus. Vessel made a handsign for the water seal.

"Water Style: Water Missile Justu!"

Water rushed at the fire that was aimed in Vessel. Vessel then moved up towards the tree and hopped towards the next. He moved a bit slower being shot in the leg. But he was saving his Regeneration Justu for something else......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal    March 12th 2011, 7:30 pm

(Umm My clone rushed in front me like a human shield.Now I have a question did mary get hit my Seki or no.)

He would not be phrased by her as he quick threw his gun at her.Then Neon would come out his gun form to stand right in front of her.

"Sorry your going to have to deal with me"He said as he threw a card in the ground causing a smoke bomb to shot off as he started to throw expolsive cards at her while he back flipped.

Then Vergil would move to the tree where Vessal was as he would pull out his blade.Then cut the tree in half with a death slash as he start to come down, he would jump to where he was and try to catch him with his chain to bound another the tree.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal    March 12th 2011, 10:43 pm

(Nope.)

Mary jumped over the card bomb and kept on the pursuit of Pagasus.

Sorry, my ass. I got shit to do.....

Vessel limped off to the next tree in the line. Since the clone was covered in blood he had a wait a while before he could affect the clone. Right now, Vessel smelled himself in Pagasus for about 15%.

"At least think about not being the Devil."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal    March 13th 2011, 4:27 pm

(Okay Vessal how can she see me when there was a smoke bomb , and a small card for that matter.Also the clone exploded, so it would be around anymore.dude you left out alot of detail and info)

Vergil would then move to be behind vessal and summoned out his scythe.He then set it ablaze and threw it at vessal like a boomerang.The scythe would slice through the tree's like butter and be aimed at vessal.He would jump back into another tree as he did it, and wait for his reaction.

"Think about yourself at this moment"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal    March 14th 2011, 12:19 pm

((Oops. Didn't read that part.))

Vessel smelled the scythe coming from behind his back. He jumped on the tree he was nearby that wasn't cut. Too bad for him, the scythe cut that same tree, so he had to hop to the next one. Vessel made another clone of himself. This time the clone stuck with him. Meanwhile Mary was still finding her way around the smoke she was in.

YOU FUCKING BITCH, WHY!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal    March 14th 2011, 6:51 pm

Vergil would put his hand up into the air as the blade would come back to cut vessal from behind.He soon pulled out his sword as he combine it with his chain.Then he threw his blade right at vessal as he would hold the other end of the chain blade as he set it on fire.

"your weaker then I remember"He said with a smirk wanting to piss him off

Soon Neon would throw a thunder card into the smoke as it would shock the whole ground field.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal    March 15th 2011, 11:21 am

Vessel calmy hopped off the tree stump that was just cut to dogde the scythe heading back towards him. He then took three steps to the left to move away from the blazing sword.

"If that were the case, why is your heart beating faster then the last time. I can see it francilly beating."

Vessel made the handsigns for the.....

"Overflooding Justu: Water Style!"

Sudennly Vessel heared a scream of pain. Mary seems to be getting schocked. Vessel quickly made two clone of himself to battle Pagasus. The real Vessel head towards the smoky area. He stopped short because he could see the charges on the ground. he had to think of something quick....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal    

Back to top Go down

A Rematch Vergil the 2nd VS Artery Vessal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Archival Chamber :: Vescrutia's archive-
Jump to: