Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  After a hard days work... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

After a hard days work...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Men...?
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku (bone manipulation), earthbending

After a hard days work... Empty
PostSubject: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 8th 2011, 12:24 am

Kammy would come into the restaurant and take a seat at one of the table. She made sure there was enough chairs for everyone she was with. God she was hungry...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 8th 2011, 2:14 am

the to' brothers wounld sit down and pick up a menu

"I'll have a glass of milk and pancakes" said Hito

"And I'll have a CREME Soda and a hot dog" Said Mito
The first two are very cool and cheap and didn't want her to spend so much since it is her treat but Sito on the other hand....

"Well I take three cheese burgers, 6 riceballs and 3 bowls of sweet and spicy pork ramen, since those two want to be divas and be so cheap...I'll eat enough for all three of us..." Hito would snatch the menu out of Sitos' hand and hit him in the head as he said "You get one drink and one item off of the menu like me and Mito got, got it."
Sito would rub his head "Okay fine, I'll have ONE bowl of ramen with pork and a diet coke...you happy now."Sito would say as if he were mad at his two brothers and cross his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 8th 2011, 9:29 am

Kammy laughed at the brothers. They were cute. "you guys can have whatever you want, it's fine with me.... Where's Lin???"

She didn't see him come in with them at all...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 8th 2011, 6:37 pm

"Well you see Lin had a guess coming over to his place and when he doesn't want us there...the GUESS is normally a girl...So I'd say it has to be that Luxe girl who he's been eyeing for a while now...But it odd that he takes an intrest in her but Lin always had great taste every since he got with Kira. I really liked her, she made Lin very happy and when he's happy he trains and fights and laughs and a whole bunch of things maybe he'll go back to that guy and stop being such a hard ass." Sito would say as he looked at the menu and started to make another order.

"Well, that maybe true but Lin isn't the type to go to dinner with large groups of people anyway...And although what Sito said is true,Lin has changed more than I'd expected him to, he's still happy but not as happy as he was two years ago..He's been though alot to only be 17 years of age..And to find out all the things he has..Makes me wonder how smart could he be?..." Hito would say as he looked at Kammy with a serious face and then at Mito.

"You don't know much about Lin do you Kameko?...Would you like to know more about him?" Mito would say as he had a light smirk on his face.

Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 8th 2011, 6:46 pm

Kammy was kinda sad that Lin was going out with someone. She loved his smile and...... Well she would start thinking about those things rite now.

"of course I would love to know more... And u guys. Need to hurry up and order... I'm kinda hungry..."

She looked down waiting for them to speak.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 8th 2011, 8:16 pm

"I've made my order so you can go ahead and order Kammy."Said Hito as he looked at the girl who seemed to be waiting for them to order. "Go ahead and tell her Mito."

"Lin, wasn't born he was created, you see his father was Tiku Ichimo and His mother is Juden Kin, well they aren't his mother and father but their dna made him and his twin brother Jin but Jin is nowhere to be found he went missing some time ago. Lin has always been a happy person no matter what happen to him cause anger was never put in his DNA cause his parents were people of peace..Lin isn't from the reality village he's from a village called the diamond, his mother was the kage and his father was the anbu captain they where not to be together but they loved each other since they were little." Mito would take a sip of his drink.

"You see Lin is an experiment that was very successful he is the perfect clone, he eats,he sleeps, he has emotion, he has his own mind,he can feel and lives basically. Lin has the power of Gentai, around the diamond that is the most powerful ability to have since the first Koutokage had it and it vanish when he died and reappeared in the eyes of a clone....After he was created Lin was moved to the reality village and rised by Tiku but he died fighting Zk.Juden Died during a treaty tournament it was an accident but that lead to the destruction of the diamond village... " Said Hito.

"Lin was just two years old when his folks died but he still can talk to them through his gentai, he can talk to the dead..well just to them at least...Now bcak to Lin, you see Lin was married to Kira Kittredge a witchling of the dusk. She was pegnant when she died in battle...Lin was crushed when he found this out..He didn't talk, eat, or train for at least four months he just losted it all....NOt even Nese coould turnn him back to the Lin that we knew...Lin became much more serious and looked more mature when he finally decided to train agaain he ranked up and then he changed his gentai reached a level that I never knew was possibe..The world he took you to wasn't always there..I believe he made it after Kira's death..Maybe that's what he was working on all that time in his room at the Mahi Manor." Said Mito

"Lin is a very powerful shinobi..more than what he's putting on..I say he just tests the people he battles to see if he should go all out on them the next time they battle or just to let them keep winnig against him so that when he feels that they are strong enough to handle what he has to dish out they will give him that trill he has always wanted that's way he always asks for Khrona or Maze to rank him because he needs someone who he can go all out on."Said Hito as he looked at Sito still looking at the Menu.

"Well, Now I'll have Six burgers, 10 riceballs,some carrots and a xxl glass of Grape Soda...Are you gonna get anything Kammy"Said Sito
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 8th 2011, 8:49 pm

Kammy was devastated.... He had a way worse life than she did... And even to this day, he managed to keep it all together. She wanted to be there for him. But he seemed to have one of the best families ever...

"....I think that I will have two burgers with pepperjack cheese, a large fry, and a large root beer...."

She turned back to them.

"...I'm sorry he had to go through all of that... He seems very lucky to have u guys..." she said as the waitress left with their order.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 9th 2011, 3:26 am

"Ha..Lucky you don't know the half of it...Lino is one of the greatest if you ask me...Tell me how many people can say that they KNOW,KNOW Maze Rituke battled with him and eats dinner at his house while his children I think calls him uncle Lin..Not that many people right?.." Sito would say as he took a sip from his drink.

"YEah that may not be true...well the hole his children calling him Uncle thing at least..but i say he's strong very strong..he's just afraid to show it cause he doesn't know what would happen to him when he finally realizes his role in this world." Said Mito as He looked to the ceiling

"Lin tends to ask people what do they fight for?...the reason being is because he says he has nothing to fight for but the people who have something to fight for....I know confusing,but I can tell you this if you fight for yourself..Lin hates you but if you fight to protect everyone on vescrutia Lin has no problem with you...I'll tell you why he chose you out of everyone who he's met...Kammy,Lin believes that you can help him live..he says you remind him of himself when he was NORMAL as he puts it and he doesn't want you to change...Although he didn't say it he's sure that he could teach you the ways of his clan..." Hito would say as he looked at Kammy with his verson of gentai in his eyes."You see each one of us have a different verson of Gentai, LIn has the Nitos, Nese has the Blocker, I have the Sight meaning I can see everything that has to do with the human body and it's charka systems, Mito has the telepath and Sito has the Tracking need I say more about theirs?"
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 9th 2011, 7:36 am

"Not really... I kinda get the gist of theirs. And I didn't know he even knew maze." Kammy could remember maze from the ranking exam. If it wasn't for him she wouldn't be a chunnin... "Even if he was to teach me the ways of his clan... How do I get those eyes, ha, those eyes are incredible!!!" Kammy definitely wanted to get stronger so that she could protect her family. Lin was her new role model from now on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 9th 2011, 7:20 pm

"You see the Gentai is like the Geass it can be given to you but you must prove that you deserve it, and I'd say you a shoe in for it but that's just what I say....Kammy your a good kid trust me if you ask Lin he'll probly give it to you." Sito would say as he took a bite out of his food.

"But then she would have to meet THEM." Mito would say as he took another sip of his food.
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 9th 2011, 7:25 pm

"who is them?" she asked anxiously... Maybe it was his creators...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 10th 2011, 12:15 am

"The Dragon Council..." Said Hito as he stood up and place the money for his meal on the table "I have to go...when you see Lin ask him what the Dragon council is." Hito would exit the travern.

"what has his panties in a bunch." Said Sito as he watched his brother walk out.
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 10th 2011, 12:24 am

"I have no clue... So that date must mean alot to Lin huh?" Kammy asked as she took a bite of her burger...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 10th 2011, 12:38 am

"Are you jealous?...I think she's jealous."Sito would say as he looked at Kammy with a smile.

"Well Lin is pretty attractive..If I do say so myself."Mito would say as he also would look at Kammy and smile.
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 10th 2011, 12:52 am

"haha... Very funny. But I don't think so." she had been lying. She knew she kinda had a little thing for him. Just a little thing. She unwrapped her 2nd burger and started eating on it.

"so what about u guys? And dates for you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 10th 2011, 1:24 am

"Nah, we can't we never have time..Lin has us train left and right with different people all the time..He's very bossy....did you know that he can hear everything we talk about if he wanted to listen in on us...that's the power of his gentai...He sees and hears all."Sito would say.

"Just come out and say it Kammy you LIKE Him there is no hiding from me I can just read your mind."Mito would say as he closed his eyes to show that he was turning on his Gentai.
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 10th 2011, 1:28 am

"Wow... Mito. That is not fair." Kammy would say after she remembered what his gentai was.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 10th 2011, 2:07 am

"Hah, I tend to do that alot....But don't worry Kammy I won't tell,I think you should just to see what he says....Maybe you should just Kiss him next time you to train he wouldn't see it coming and who knows he might just kiss you back." Mito would say as Sito would get up and run to thee Bathroom "Now I have to deal with that when I get home."
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 10th 2011, 9:28 am

"haha. As long as Ur full I'm happy sito!!!" she would yell as he ran...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 2:35 am

"yuck he makes me sick..But Kammy go for it." Mito said as he got up and walked out but not before giving Kammy a wink.
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 10:04 am

"go for it??? But he likes luxe. There's no way he feels like that about me." she said as she took a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 16th 2011, 12:06 am

Sito would come out of the bathroom and smile at Kammy but would notice Mito leaving out."Where is he going??.." He said as he took his seat.

"Somethings wrong."
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 16th 2011, 12:12 am

Kammy would here them say something was wrong. She instantly put back on her game face...

"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 16th 2011, 12:18 am

Sito's eyes would be closed as he turned on his Gentai "I can't say but everything feels out of place.....Lin is worried, Mito felt it too and Hito is.....I can't pick up on Hito he's blocking me out and So is Nese...Ugh.." Sito's face would be focus as he used his gentai.

"Damn...can you feel that?"
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1March 16th 2011, 12:29 am

"Well I can sense something was wrong with you but I can't reach out like that..." she was amazed at this power....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After a hard days work...   After a hard days work... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

After a hard days work...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next