Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  What a Day... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

What a Day...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cordell Autry

Cordell Autry

Village of Residence : The Village in the Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Frost Seige

What a Day... Empty
PostSubject: What a Day...   What a Day... Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 12:46 pm

Striding into the bar, Cordell's composure lasted only long enough for him to slide onto a barstool and order a drink. At this point, all he could to do was slump, his head in his hands and his elbows upon the bartop. Not able to think of anything to say to the younger teen that had followed him, Cordell simply waited for his scotch, staring off into space.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)
Character Info (Highlight):

What a Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day...   What a Day... Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 12:51 pm

Koudo entered the bar shortly after his... ill-tempered? bud. He took a seat in the barstool that was one over from the one that the guy was on, putting a little bit of space between them so the guy could think while Koudo chilled out. He didn't drink, so he didn't order anything and even if he did, he still wouldn't since he had to keep himself prepared for the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Cordell Autry

Cordell Autry

What a Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day...   What a Day... Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 1:00 pm

The shot was placed down infront of Cordell, a soft "Thanks," slipping from the man's lips. Downing it in one go, he winced for a moment, his grip tightening around the tiny glass. Sighing, he looked down into the empty shotglass, knowing he couldn't afford much more.

"What a day…"

He murmured, placing the shot off to the side and running a hand through his hair. Quiet for a few moments more, he mulled things over. He couldn't just run from this; his mother needed him to support her. However, if she didn't want him to be a Shinobi, what could he do?

"Sorry you had to see and hear that. The name's Cordell, Cordell Autry."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

What a Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day...   What a Day... Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 1:03 pm

Koudo was off in his own world by the time the guy had said anything at all. He didn't hear the first part, since he was thinking about how he could make his training even harder, so that he could get stronger. By the time Koudo had stopped day dreaming, the guy had already stopped talking and Koudo missed every single last word.

" What was that? Cordell what? Is that you? I'm Koudo, Koudo Tamura. "
Back to top Go down
Cordell Autry

Cordell Autry

What a Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day...   What a Day... Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 1:17 pm

His lips twitched upward for a moment, a ghost of a smile touching his features.

"Cordell Autry is my name. Nice to meet you, Koudo."

There was a short pause as Cordell thought up another topic of conversation; it'd been awhile since he'd had even an acquaintance to talk to. Rubbing the back of his head nervously, he frowned.

"Ma doesn't really approve of this whole shinobi thing, and she just found out I'd graduated the academy. That's why we were fighting. Dad was a rogue ninja, and he died on the run. But, I figured it was the only way to keep a roof over our heads. I'm not good at much else besides fighting."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

What a Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day...   What a Day... Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 1:22 pm

This time Koudo didn't drift off into his own words cause he thought that his bud would have something interesting to say. Much to his surprise, he did actually and that made Koudo glad. If Cordell would have started to bore him then he would leave.

" Just graduated huh? So you're a genin. I remember when I was one of those. "

It hadn't been that long since Koudo had been a genin, but it was long enough to make a difference to him. He still thought that Cordell was lucky to live with his mother and be able to see her everyday, considering the fact that Koudo couldn't even remember what his mother looked like. He knew of her abilities since he had just achieved access to them, but he didn't KNOW her nor his father.

" you're lucky. You shouldn't fight with your mother, when there are others that don't have parents. "
Back to top Go down
Cordell Autry

Cordell Autry

What a Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day...   What a Day... Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 1:31 pm

"I don't try to…" His voice was quiet as his scarred fingers tapped a rhythm upon the shot glass. The Barkeep asked if he wanted another round, but Cordell politely declined. He shouldn't have even had the one shot.

"Ma's just so overprotective. It's an endearing quality, but she can't do this alone. She can't support us anymore. I'm trying to help in the only way I know how, but she won't let me.

"It's just so frustrating, Koudo. Have you ever felt like this? Helpless, even? It's humiliating, and utter torture. I just…"

He hadn't realized he'd been gripping the glass so hard that it shattered in his palm, slivers cutting their way into his palm as he yelped, profanities streaming from his lips.

"Dammit! I'm going to have to pain for that too!" Seeming unconcerned about the tattered skin hanging off his hand, he apologized profusely to the barkeep, offering to clean up and whatnot. Sneaking a glance over to Koudo, he sighed.

"You wouldn't happen to know any healing jutsu, would you? The less blood for me to clean up, the better. I'd hate to stain the wood any further."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

What a Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day...   What a Day... Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 1:39 pm

Koudo stopped looking at him when he asked if Koudo had ever felt helpless. There was one time where he felt like that, but he couldn't remember it. It was only vivid in his dreams, only there could he see the silhouette of his mother, ever her face or the way she smiled and hushed him to calmed down. he only saw her vibrant pink hair, and her back as she stood up to a monstrosity that crushed her in no time at all.

He stopped thinking about it, his hand flashing from a silver and blue aura to a red and black one, before going back to silver and blue and then returning to normal. The memories hurt, they really did. he didn't want to think about them anymore. He snapped back when the glass shattered in Cordell's hand, Koudo slipped some money across the table to the barkeep, to pay for that an a few more drinks for Cordell.

" Sorry. I'm not a healer. Anyway, she's your mom and you should just try and talk with her. The only way you can get her to see your side is if you sit her down and talk to her like an adult. You have to show her that you aren't a child anymore. "

Koudo leaned against the counter and looked up at the roof.

" Keep your mother close to your heart.... it's the only way that you'll be able to remember her when she's gone... "
Back to top Go down
Cordell Autry

Cordell Autry

What a Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day...   What a Day... Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 1:49 pm

Surprised, Cordell's eyebrows shot up when Koudo slipped the money to the barkeep, speechless for a moment. For now, he simply picked out the glass from his hand and dropped the pieces into the ashtray off to the side. With that done, he simply froze the blood in his hand. He wouldn't be able to use it, but at least he wouldn't be bleeding anymore.

"Thanks, Koudo… I'll keep that in mind."

Then, it hit him. The only way his mother would be proud of him, the only way she'd be calmed from this.

"That's it. I'll become a true Warrior of God. I'll let Him decide whether my path is wrong or right… I'll get myself a parasite-type innocence!" Smirking, he jumped up, offering Koudo his uninjured hand. "I hope we meet again, Koudo-san. Thanks so much for paying for me; now Ma won't have to worry about food money."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

What a Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day...   What a Day... Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 1:53 pm

Koudo took his hand and nodded.

" On the battlefield more than likely. Don't disappoint me. "

With that, Koudo released his hand and turned around on the barstool to take the drinks that were coming to him. He would more than likely find away to manipulate alcohol or something, that'd be so fucking awesome. Anyway, he looked over his shoulder.

" Be sure to tell your mother hi for me. She was kinda cute ya know? "
Back to top Go down
Cordell Autry

Cordell Autry

What a Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day...   What a Day... Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 2:01 pm

"I sure will." Cordell called over his own shoulder, just passing through the doorway.

Now, he was off to see Hakku about that Innocence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day...   What a Day... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What a Day...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Depthsroot :: Tavern-
Jump to: