Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 6th 2011, 5:42 pm

-Sheng would be sitting on top of a large boulder as he awaited and opponent to come so he could fight someone strong. Sheng had been spending most of his time training lower ranks who could not offer a real challenge because of their power and lack of experience so Sheng hoped someone would come soon.-

Last edited by Sheng Koudoutai on March 6th 2011, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Infusion, Sage Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 6th 2011, 5:58 pm

"Sheng.."

*Ken said appearing behind him standung on the boulder as well, blowing smoke in his general direction.*

"That's your name right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 6th 2011, 6:04 pm

-Hearing his name coming from someone from behind Sheng would automaticlly jump back and would land a few feet away. Although once he notice it was Ken who was speaking to him Sheng would relax a little.-

"Yes and your name it Ken right?"
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 6th 2011, 6:15 pm

"You know my name?"

*Ken said chuckling a bit, balancing a lit joint in his mouth while he spoke.*

"I guess I'm more popular than I thought."

*He said, sliding his hand into his pockets.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 6th 2011, 6:28 pm

"Yes you name comes up constantly from Boss X and TJ I have heard that would are very strong."

-Although as Sheng said this he would become a little nervous but excited all at the same time this was mainly because he was hopping to fight Ken. However if Sheng did fight this could not it would be very dangerous.-

"Since you hear are you hear to battle?"
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 6th 2011, 6:48 pm

"I suppose so!"

*He spoke while releasing a sigh and smoke. He looked Sheng up and down.*

Whatcha waitin' for?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 6th 2011, 6:54 pm

-Sheng would simply nod as he would draw one of his blades but instead of charging forward Sheng would throw the blade toward Ken like a dis. Sheng would then punch the ground with a large amount of force causing the ground around the area to level trying to cause Ken to lose his balance so the blade could hit him.-
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 6th 2011, 8:10 pm

"Please.."

*Ken said summoning his soul weapon to his hand, in the pistol form. He fired several shots at Sheng, deflecting the sword elsewhere and the rest aiming for his body. Ken leaped higher into the sky, evading the crumbling ground.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 6th 2011, 8:29 pm

-As the bullets moved toward Sheng he would draw his second blade and would not stop but deflect the bullets causing them to go into random directions. Although some of the bullets would graze Sheng since he had to draw his blade which took a moment of time. Sheng would then look up as Ken moved high into the air and a beat of sweat would actually roll down Sheng's face.-

"Crap I knew this would be hard."

-Sheng would suddenly disappear and would reappear right in front of Ken with his blade tightly gripped in hand. Sheng's Storm Ring would then lit and cover his blade completely in Storm Flames and Sheng would suddenly release waves of Storm Flame covered slashes which would attack from every angle trying to reduce all possible chances of escape.-
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 6th 2011, 8:37 pm

*As soon as sheng appeared infront of Ken, he would continue to release a spray of shots at him, not letting up his onslaught. He clicked the trigger at such a speed, it would seem as if it were a machine gun. Ken defintely wouldn't let sheng charge up his sword and ring.*

"You didn't think it would be easy did you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 6th 2011, 8:55 pm

-As the spray of bullets would rain down toward Sheng at such a close range Sheng would begin to swing his blade in very fast motion blocking every bullet he could as he was sent back down toward the ground. Because of the quick fire of the guns Sheng was unable to use his fist charge and would begin to be constantly grazed. Although as Sheng landed on the ground where his other sword had landed and would quickly grab it and would begin deflecting with both blades which was much better. Sheng would continue to block the bullets for a moment while his Storm Ring was able to fully lite and Storm Flames would cover his blade. Sheng would then swing both his blades sending two large slashes of Storm Flames toward Ken. The first slash would be use to push though the wave of bullets coming from Ken while the one in back was directly meant for Ken. Sheng would suddenly hear what Ken and would slightly frown.-

"No of course I knew this wouldn't be easy but I have to at least try."
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 6th 2011, 9:02 pm

*Ken would appear behind Sheng, gun already at the back of his head. He had reconstructed his DNA behind him, making no sound. He pulled the trigger, hoping that the blood spray from Sheng wouldn't be to much.*

"Please, try harder."

*He said after he pulled the trigger. He exhaled smoke from his nose while he talked.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 6th 2011, 9:19 pm

-Sheng would hear the trigger be pulled and would try to react to the bullet with his blades but would not be able to react fast enough and would be hit in the head. Sheng would drop to the ground as a decent amount of blood would actually come from the back of Sheng's head. While he would be laying on the ground for a moment as blood would come from his head after a minute or two Sheng would finally stand up. Sheng would rub the back of his head as he would wobble around for a second before smacking his face to focus. While he did just get shot in the head it seems all that being shot by Cross and broken down and restored was paying off density wise.-

"I know I know....Crap that hurt."

-Sheng would suddenly jump back a good distance away from Ken as he would unzip his shirt revealing a weight vest with a seal on it. Sheng would sign and the seal would break causing the weights to fall off creating a super large crater. Sheng would suddenly disappear and a massive amount of Shengs would appear around Ken and all would be swinging their blades toward him and while these where all after images to slashes themselves where completely real while the real Sheng's location was unknown.-
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 6th 2011, 9:25 pm

(You can survive gun shots? lol)

*While sheng was on the ground, struggling with the shot to the head, Ken would empty the clip on him after the blood splattered on his face. He pumped about 12 more bullets in the back of shengs head. He waited to see if he got back up.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 6th 2011, 11:04 pm

((I can really on handle that one if I take any more in the head I'll be dead.))

-As Ken would begin to unload hit whole clip on Sheng in one fast motion while still somewhat dizzy Sheng would use his speed to move up a few inches. This would cause all the bullets to hit Sheng in his back instead of his head which unknown to Ken was ten times better then hitting Sheng in the head. Sheng would suddenly disappear in a blur and would reappear behind Ken in a instant cocking both his hand back Sheng would then thrust both his fist forward with a large amount of power with one fist moving toward the top of Ken's spine and the other fist the bottom. Each punch by itself could punch though steel and Sheng would also have a light coating of chakra around his fist to add power and defense.-
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 8th 2011, 12:58 pm

*Ken would spin to the side, using the earth manipulation to allow him smoother and slicker movement. After dodging Sheng's strike, while still in the motion of dodging, ken would send a pistol whip his way with relative strength. His other hand remaining his pocket the entire time.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 8th 2011, 6:25 pm

-While still going in the motion with his punches Sheng would be shocked but not surprised to see Ken move out of the way of his attack so smoothly. As Ken moved in with the pistol whip unable to block with his hands Sheng would quickly cover his leg in chakra and would kick the ground causing a large amount of rubble to rise up between Sheng and Ken. These rocks while only for an instantly would act as little speed bumps slowing down the pistol whip just a little but enough for Sheng to fall in with his punch and would cartwheel out the way of the pistol whip. While in the middle of moving out of the way Sheng would lit his ring and jam it into a box weapon on his hip causing a instantly burst of Storm Flames. As Sheng landed a geed distance away from Ken in his hand would be a large Storm Flame covered Chainsaw which was Sheng custom made Motosega Tempesta. Sheng would pull the cord and the Motosega Tempesta would instantly start up creating a large buzzing blade of Storm Flame. Sheng would then swing the Motosega Tempesta toward Ken sending a large slashing wave toward him which would dig in the ground creating a large amount of rocks also rocket toward. Sheng would mean while stay completely on guard because I had a feeling.-
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 9th 2011, 9:57 pm

"Ugh.."

*Ken sighed as he would disperse into a clutter of pink and red flower petals, getting caught within the storm flame barrage formed by Sheng. His body would re-materialize high within the sky, his gun pointed righ at him. The barrel of the gun emitting a type of smokey soul energy without even being shot yet. Ken was inhaling a good puff of his joint before he spoke to sheng, smaller petals of flowers under his shoes keeping him afloat.*

"This is...getting a bit boring, Sheng.."

*While he spoke, smoke slide from his mouth just as his words did. He pulled out from his other pocket his other pistol soul weapon. *

"Self-Resonance.."

*After that, the guns began to smoke even more...something was charing within the barrels of those weapons. It made ken smirk.*

(That's one charge btw)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 10th 2011, 8:09 pm

-Sheng would remain silent hearing Ken's comment about this battle getting boring. Sheng would pull the cord on his Motosega Tempesta and it would cause the saw to begin to spin faster. Sheng would then slash the blade forward and from the Motosega Tempesta would appear multiple twisters of Storm Flame which would surround Sheng. In and instant after the twister where created Sheng would disappear and reappear right in front of Ken swinging his Motosega Tempesta right for Ken's Gun. Sheng while in front of Ken would be upside down so that he would have to re-angle his guns which would be hard since the Motosega Tempesta was going right for them. Also at the some time the twister would have moved under Sheng and Ken below and would explode upward creating a large twister of Storm Flames which would try to engulf both Ken and Sheng even though Sheng would not be affected by his own Storm Flames.-
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 10th 2011, 10:26 pm

*Ken would rotate the joint around with his lips, the smoke coming from the barrels of two pistols would begin to come out at a heavier rate than before. He observed the display of chakra and mastery of his storm flame that Sheng so gracefully gave. By the time Sheng appeared before Ken, the smoke coming from his guns, was surrounding him almost.*

"Soul Menace.."

*Were Ken's words once Sheng began to slice through the smoke and at him with his storm flame chainsaw. The smoke screen was actually a reputation of his Ken's wavelength, powered up to such a point that it manifested itself in physical form. Once Sheng began to slice through it, he would submerge himself in Ken's wavelnegth. The soul menace would hopefully surge through Sheng's soul, regardless if it did or not, the smoke would combust in a small explosion of soul energy. This would build distance between them and blast ken away from the storm flame explosion. The smoke still converging on him.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 11th 2011, 6:16 pm

-Sheng would caught up a large amount of blood as the energy moved though his soul which reminded Sheng of his battle with Khrona. Sheng would be saved by the explosion and Storm Flame twister which would cause him to be pushed back toward the ground with a large amount of force creating a large crater as he lands on the ground. Sheng's Motosega Tempesta would also disappear back into its box since Sheng did not want to waste his final charge. Sheng would stand slowly and would wait to see what Ken would do.-
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 11th 2011, 7:23 pm

*Ken would get blasted away and would allow himself to fall and hit the ground. He got up slowly, rubbing his ass. His looked toward Sheng and shrugged his shoulders.*

"I quit.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 11th 2011, 7:27 pm

-Hearing this would cause Sheng to frown and hit the ground.-

"Aww your quitting because you board of me right."
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 11th 2011, 7:49 pm

"Yeah, I kinda am.."

*He said rubbing the back of his head. He took the joint from his mouth.*

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   March 12th 2011, 8:53 am

*Sigh*
"It's fine I understand I lack a large amount of my normal abilities at the moment so I can really only use physical attacks and my Dying Will flames....Well until those die out then its just physical attacks. Thanks for baring with me for a while even if it was a waste."

-With that Sheng would slowly stand up and would simply disappear from the battle field.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)   

Back to top Go down

Someone Come Face Me (Sheng vs. Ken)
Page 1 of 1