Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

Guess Who Needs Some Company? WEEEEE DOOOO!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kero Hyuuga

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan

PostSubject: Guess Who Needs Some Company? WEEEEE DOOOO!   March 5th 2011, 12:50 pm

So, I FINALLY woke up from my nap in the super dense forest tree looking down on the grass. It looked all nice and green, like Bakunetsumaru. The trio of cute tag -alongs I have rolling with me just sit on my head, probably still asleep; I have no clue, no eyes at the top of my skull. Still, I roll off of my super comfy branch and land on the ground, yawning, stretching, and yelling out really loud "SOMEBODY COME TO FIGHT MEEEE!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Star

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Puppet master

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Needs Some Company? WEEEEE DOOOO!   March 5th 2011, 4:05 pm

He was walking throught when he saw a person out of nowhere.He soon walked over with a huge smile on his face.He heard him say that he wanted to fight and he really wanted to fight as well.

"Hey so you want to fight then fight me then"He said with a smile as he stood a 10 feet away from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kero Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Needs Some Company? WEEEEE DOOOO!   March 6th 2011, 6:09 pm

"Cool ass beans!" I yell doing a single backflip before striking my signature awesome fighting stance. I'm totally pumped. It's been so long... How'd those guys stay on my head through the fli-- Oh, they're awake. Cool! I keep my stance up and do a handsign. The wind blows in every direction for a moment before it calms down and I stare at the kid across from me intently. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Star

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Needs Some Company? WEEEEE DOOOO!   March 6th 2011, 7:28 pm

He brought down the bandages on his back as he open them up to show a puppet.Spearow would be out as he came to live with his strings.

"Whatever you say"He said as his puppet would open it's mouth to shot out a flashbang kunai at the guy.Then soon as it flashed Alex would do a handsign earth release:earth strike as a chuck of eath would move to strike him from under him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kero Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Needs Some Company? WEEEEE DOOOO!   March 9th 2011, 10:03 am

Totally saw it coming. Well, no, but I had ample time to jump into the air and kick off of the tree I just jumped down from and into another one. As I stood on the branch, I grabbed Kageromaru from my head and he saluted in his usual blah expression. Then, he changes into his ceiling fan form and I reel my arm back. He starts spinning as I hold on to his center. A strong wind is whipped up around him as I smile. This is gonna be so cool! So, then I throw him really really REALLY hard and he arcs toward Alex star. This going to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Star

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Needs Some Company? WEEEEE DOOOO!   March 9th 2011, 12:44 pm

(How can you still see even when your hit by a flashbang.Because When your hit by a flashbang you will be blind for a few seconds.Also I don't think that you can see a tree when your blind.)

The ceiling fan was a really unexepcted weapon to have.He jumped into a tree as he made spearow shot a bomb kunai at the fan.It exploded on it but really didn't know what happened as he jumped from tree to tree.He then made spearow shot a bomb kunai at the tree where the guy was standing at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slade Hyuga

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Hobbies / Interests : Eating and Training

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Needs Some Company? WEEEEE DOOOO!   March 9th 2011, 6:10 pm

*seeing a flash in the distance slade would investigate and find the two fighting. as he would continue to watch them fight he would check out their chakra flows with his byakugan*

lets see what kind of potential does the two of them have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kero Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Needs Some Company? WEEEEE DOOOO!   March 12th 2011, 12:31 am

((I kinda implied that I dodged it? Sorry, my bad.))

In Kageromaru's wake, a super strong wind followed and it sucked up many things in its travel. It downed a few trees, just ate the explosion from the bomb that was thrown, and curved back around for a second strike, hoping to hit Alex. It chased him (right?) around the trees hoping to close in on him and fuck some shit up. As for me, I tossed a kunai of my own at the bomb kunai and it exploded before it got within damaging range of me. But since things are getting confusing, I activate my Byakugan and get all bulgified. Then I say to Kageromaru, "Catch him! You don't wanna be a loser forever!" jokingly of course. Juromaru and Bakunetsumaru pound me on the head for being mean though... Wimps...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Star

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Needs Some Company? WEEEEE DOOOO!   March 24th 2011, 1:13 pm

(I don't really know about the fan,I guess it followed me by your words)

Alex did a handsign as he tried a different approach as he jumped towards kero.Then tried to make himself punch him in the gut and come up for a uppercut to the face.Of course he had switched places with his puppet on his back.The puppet would take his form as well as charka points meaning that he was the same as the user.While sparow would shot a posion bomb at us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxe Senkou

Hobbies / Interests : ANIME <3
Kekkei Genkai : Flash Speed

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Needs Some Company? WEEEEE DOOOO!   March 24th 2011, 10:12 pm

Luxe would appear in a flash of light behind Slade.

"You know it's rude to creep other peoples battles." Lu said laughing.

"Why don't you come fight me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Needs Some Company? WEEEEE DOOOO!   

Back to top Go down

Guess Who Needs Some Company? WEEEEE DOOOO!
Page 1 of 1