Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kammy's first time in the store. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kammy's first time in the store.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Men...?
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku (bone manipulation), earthbending

Kammy's first time in the store. Empty
PostSubject: Kammy's first time in the store.   Kammy's first time in the store. Icon_minitime1February 28th 2011, 9:41 pm

Kammy's had been thinking about having new items to go along with her fighting style. Been wanting a couple of things actually. She hit the bell at the desk twice. "anybody here?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kammy's first time in the store.   Kammy's first time in the store. Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 8:08 pm

-As soon as the bell was rung Sheng would appear behind the desk in a blur of speed leaving a slight gust behind him.-

"Welcome to The Bukigura (Armory), my name is Sheng Koudoutai how may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kammy's first time in the store.   Kammy's first time in the store. Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 8:19 pm

Kammy smiled as her came. She was leaned over the counter.

"hello flash, how are u today?"

She asked with a playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kammy's first time in the store.   Kammy's first time in the store. Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 8:31 pm

"Fine could use a nap but I'm use to it. So what brings you to the Armory want to buy a weapon, have one forged, or simply want one of you weapons prepared?"
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kammy's first time in the store.   Kammy's first time in the store. Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 8:33 pm

She was thinking about this for a while...

"u wouldn't happen to have anything lightning related would u?"

She was hoping he did.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kammy's first time in the store.   Kammy's first time in the store. Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 8:52 pm

-Sheng would stop and think for a minute and would then disappear moving though the armory at blinding speeds searching for anything that related to what the girl asked for. Sheng would then appear back behind the desk after a moment or 2.-

"Well we don't have anything directly related to lighting but of you explain what you want it to do and look like I can make it in no time flat."
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kammy's first time in the store.   Kammy's first time in the store. Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 8:55 pm

"could I get lightning infused dual-wielded swords? How about that?"

She was hoping she could get this lightning shit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kammy's first time in the store.   Kammy's first time in the store. Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 8:17 pm

"Hmm lighting infused dual sword....Alright I can handle that just give me a moment."

-With that said Sheng would disappear into the back of the Armory and the sounds of metal being cut, melted, and forged could be heard. Also the would roar of lighting could be heard surging though the back room fallowed by sudden flashes from time to time. After a short time Sheng would reappear from the back with a a long object wrapped in cloth in hand. Sheng would then place the object on the desk between himself and Kameko.-

"Here you go it took a minute but her you are dual sword infused with a unique type of steel forged with lighting."

-Sheng would remove the cloth showing the dual swords as the lay on the desk.-
Kammy's first time in the store. Twin_sword
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kammy's first time in the store.   Kammy's first time in the store. Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 8:21 pm

Kammy looked at the swords with suprise...

"Omg they are gorgeous!!!! Thank you thank you!!!!!!"

As she said that she hopped over the counter and hugged him with a crushing force...

((sorry about that... Lol))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kammy's first time in the store.   Kammy's first time in the store. Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 8:27 pm

-Sheng would simply accept the hug but would not be crushed or even hurt in any way. This was because while Kameko's punches where strong the did not even compare to the crushing power of a TJ hug which would crush a mountain.-

"You are welcome but there is still the matter of paying for them."
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kammy's first time in the store.   Kammy's first time in the store. Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 8:30 pm

She let him go with a worried look on her face...

"How much will these cost me?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kammy's first time in the store.   Kammy's first time in the store. Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 8:39 pm

"1,000"
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kammy's first time in the store.   Kammy's first time in the store. Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 8:43 pm

"haha. Wow. Ok I can do that." it wasnt that bad actually. Kammy got the money out of her bra. She put the money on the counter and hopped back over the counter. "Hey I got a question."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kammy's first time in the store.   Kammy's first time in the store. Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 10:16 pm

-Sheng would take the money and would place it on the table on the desk and a pocket would open under the money taking it in to be sorted in the Armory money room.-

"Hmmm a question and what might that be."
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kammy's first time in the store.   Kammy's first time in the store. Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 10:21 pm

"Do you know of where I mite get any type of missions?" she asked with a pondering face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kammy's first time in the store.   Kammy's first time in the store. Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 10:24 pm

"Mission well since you are a member of the Dusk Village you should be able to simply go to the mission listing at the school for weapons and handlers. Or you can simply ask your Kage for one and he should be able to provide one."
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kammy's first time in the store.   Kammy's first time in the store. Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 10:28 pm

"k thanks. Well I guess I will see u around." she gave him a wink and backed out of the store in a seductive way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kammy's first time in the store.   Kammy's first time in the store. Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 10:37 pm

-Sheng would simply sit down at the desk and would begin to drift off into sleep sadly one of Sheng's worse qualities was his density because just like his body Sheng's head is very dense not taking any note of Kameko's winks.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kammy's first time in the store.   Kammy's first time in the store. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kammy's first time in the store.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Valkyria (Armory)-
Jump to: