Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

Training. Anything can happen.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member

Village of Residence : Undecided
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Ninja Tool Superiority

PostSubject: Training. Anything can happen.   February 28th 2011, 8:59 pm

"HHRRAAH!!!" \\I let out a breath after slicing through a line of pretty big rocks laying on the ground. I shake my hand as the Chakra from the Chakra Dissection Blade dispurses.\\ "Medical Ninjutsu seriously can't make me that special.." \\I stand looking at my hand for a little while before shaking my head and focusing again on training. I place my hands together before hand signing and calling out\\ "Clone Jutsu!" \\A poof of smoke arises in front of me before a clone is seen from the smoke. We both jump back and look at each other as we prepare to clash\\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Priere

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 1st 2011, 3:13 am

Though Priere didn't intend to go see him, she had found herself already on her way following Shin. She had no clue why, but she figured she should still tell Koudo. It was a good thing that she conveniently was able to let her water touch his weapons so that she could track him. Anyway, she whipped out her PET and sent Koudo a little e-mail about where she was, cuz she did promise to bring Koudo next time she encountered Shin.

As she was floating through the air, she spotted him in the distance. She wasn't sure if he would try to run or attack her or something, but she really wasn't feeling too hostile at all right now. She said nothing, but floated up to a nearby tree and watched to see what he was doing...

"... Huh. He's training. Something I should be doing.."

She already had an idea for her next stretch of training. Taking a bath in lava. But that would require someone to spot her just in case she ran out of magic while within the lava pool...

"... And I have to find someone to do that for me... And I must find that grimoire... And I have to take a ranking exam... And I need my final member of my team--"

She looked over at Shin.

"... Oh yeah. Eh... So much stuff to do..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 1st 2011, 5:52 am

Since Koudo had already been nearby when Priere messaged him, he traveled to the training area and spotted her in a tree but hadn't spotted Shin over a few distances training. He stopped at the bottom of the tree and looked up, hands in his pockets and glasses framing his face perfectly.

" Yo... what's up? "

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 1st 2011, 2:40 pm

\\The hands of the clone and I are covered in Chakra as we both activate the Chakra Dissection Jutsu. We start off running toward each other, the clone places a hand in front of him, signing. from there he reaches into his pouch grabbing a few shuriken and tosses them at me. As I'm running toward him I notice the shadows of the shuriken aren't entirely on the ground. Transformation of the shuriken to look like shadows. The Shadow Creep Jutsu. Using my Chakra at the soles of my feets I jump insanely high over them and over the clone. I clasp my hands together and the Chakra from the Chakra Dissection blade combine. Yelling out the Chakra increases in size and changes shape. It now resembles a large Buster Sword like object. What would now be know as Medical Basher Jutsu. This attack would not slash anything, but be able to bypass the flesh to "bash" the organs and innards. The clone would jump back dodging the attack, making my attack to cause rocks to fly up. The clone then rushes in on me as I take apart the Medical Basher and return to Chakra Dissection. The both of us now engauge in thrusting, slicing and dodging.\\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Uchiha

Village of Residence : The Village of Chaos
Hobbies / Interests : VESCRUTIA! DUAHH!!!!!!!
Kekkei Genkai : Sharingan

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 1st 2011, 4:13 pm

shadow walked in on the intensity of battle...he saw everything that he did. he. didn't see priere or koudo at all..

"hey shin...instead of fighting yourself...would you like to train with me?" I ask with a little shyness in my voice..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 2nd 2011, 9:36 pm

\\After trading blows with the clone it would seem the two of us are at a stalemate. The Chakra in my right hand changes from a blade into a small ball in my palm. I thrust my palm into the clone hitting him in the chest. He slowly starts to back of and starts heavy breath. He starts to claw at his neck trying to breath before going up in a poof of smoke. Gasping Palm Jutsu. A medical Ninjutsu that restricts the lungs from drawing as much air. After the clone leaves I turn to see Shadow. I almost didn't notice him\\
"....Would I? Well I planned on some alone time to reflect, but since you are here...might as well." \\I reach behind me with both hand and then pull out two Kunai and hold them tight\\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 3rd 2011, 9:15 pm

"..cool...let's do this.." shadow takes his sword out and grips it tightly and puts one foot forward and activated his rhino's rage jutsu which increases my speed and strength x4, shadow waits for some movement to get the session going..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 4th 2011, 10:14 am

((Why does no one ever want to attack first?))
"Oooooh, big sword" \\I start off running fairly quickly toward Shadow. The Kunai glow with a greenish Chakra as it sharpens and resembles a sword. Kunai Dissection Blade. As I near Shadow I spin the Kunai and then thrust forward in a Cross Slash!\\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Priere

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 6th 2011, 7:40 am

(Cuz the first move is always so critical. XD)

"Hm? Seems like he's found a partner to train with."

Even though Priere would like to have seen more of his powers in action, she might have to interrupt the battle to talk to Shin... Or, perhaps just talk to him as he fought. Finally, she was ready to make her presence known.

"... Hey! Shin! Shin! It's me, Priere along with my bud, Koudo!"

She waved, giving away the location of the two of them.

"I wanted to say..."

She winced a little

"... Sorry about before. And I'd like to talk to you again when you're done with your fight?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 6th 2011, 9:06 am

Koudo looked over towards Shin to see that someone had come and challenged him. It was someone that Koudo was starting to see a lot around and it was starting to irk him, he hated uchiha. Period. He grumbled something inaudible before looking back up to Priere.

" Hopefully we can recruit him this time since the tournament is so close at hand. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 6th 2011, 10:59 am

"get out of here koudo...and hey Priere! xD I say with a childish tone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 6th 2011, 8:08 pm

((Lol. no one like Uchiha))
"Pay attention." \\As Shadow is busy talking I would continue with training, while near him I would spin and launch a kick to the abdomin.\\ "So you're sorry huh?" \\While still training I would speak out loud to Priere\\ "Seems hard to believe...." \\Over there with Priere would be Koudo I remember him from the tavern a while back, the guy who seemed agitated by company\\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 6th 2011, 10:11 pm

"woah there!" I say while lift my arm to block the kick, "Priere is pretty cool...give her a chance..." I say while electrifyng my hands and throwing punches like I was in a boxing match...((seemingly showing off for the spectators, hehehe xD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 7th 2011, 11:50 am

((Who you?))

\\With the electrifyed hands punching me I feel the shock go through my body. I toss one of the Kunai in my hand and jump back creating some distance between Shadow and I. I reach back to grab another Kunai and feel the tingle of electricity that makes me grit my teeth due to the pain. Making a handsign my hands glow briefly as I grab scroll and toss it toward Shadow. My right hand once again glows, but this time it's some of my Medical Ninjutsu. The glowing scroll starts to blink very rapidly as it explodes and releases a bunch of shuriken in all sorts of directions toward Shadow. The Exploding Scroll Jutsu. Behind the spray of Shuriken I make my way back toward Shadow, hand still glowing\\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 7th 2011, 3:40 pm

((shadow being cocky as usual xD))

"what the!?" I say in shock while activating my Stonehenge jutsu which creates a stone barrier around me, "that was almost too close...." I say while I also blink a few times and my sharingan is activated..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 8th 2011, 9:23 am

\\As the shuriken hit the stone wall they fall to the floor. Unable to reach Shadow through that stone barrier, instead of running straight I jump above the him and the barrier replace the kunai in my hand with 3 exploding tags. I toss the 3 exploding tags at the top of the dome. with my hand now free I reach back and grap the scroll, as I whip it out infront of me the scroll unwraps. A simple handsign activates the scroll and my Hammer floats in the air as I put the scroll back and grab it with both hands. The hands that was charged with chakra now sends that glow across the whole hammer. While in the air I spin with the Hammer and then come down. At my height the explosion would be finished by the time my Hammer and I would strike.\\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 8th 2011, 12:42 pm

as the light of the explosion masks my teleportation jutsu making it invisable..((this technique makes a burst of light in my place and I teleport..)) above shin I take my sword and electrify it and then throw it at the falling shin...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 10th 2011, 8:37 am

\\I would realize that Shadow had moves as soon as my hammer hadn't touched anything. But when it hits the ground the smoke would be pushes aside by the force. The force of the attack sort of has me in a 'cooldown' period. I can't react as fast. Hearing the sword whistle through the air I glance at it and cringe. Before I know it a bright shiny gray Chakra rushes to my body. The Chakra feels cold, almost like a metal. The blade would come down and strike at my body, however it really strikes the chakra, a sharp metal snap is heard as I go rolling far around the ground due to the clash and the shiny grey Chakra subsides\\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 10th 2011, 11:05 am

as shadow hits the ground he throws a few hand signs down and changes the ground into lava (exept for the ground he is standing on) with his planetary inferno jutsu and hopefully gets shin with this trick, shadow takes his sword and launches it at shin with incredible speed and strength...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 10th 2011, 11:48 am

"What...was that??" \\Out of habit I would break out the roll and kick back on the ground into the air before it turns to lava. While in the air, I breath heavy as I stare at my hand and clench as if grasping for that cold Chakra. It feels close, but I can't completely get it.\\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 10th 2011, 4:29 pm

"looks like your full of supprises arnt you shin?" shadow says while activating his lightning fist jutsu((focuses an immense amount of lightning to my hand)) wating for the lightning to be completely ready shadow releases the lava jutsu..."I'm just messin with the lava shin!" shadow says with a childish tone...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 10th 2011, 5:52 pm

" Shiny Gray... interesting indeed... "

While Koudo had been standing there, watching them fight, his Mind's Eye could see their chakra. The colors, the nature they had, and that was pretty much it since Koudo hadn't really used it enough to make it better. When Shin's shing gray chakra made itself apparent, even if only for a moment, Koudo had taken it in and was intrigued by it. To the extent that he wanted to stopped the match, but figured that they should continue so he could get a better read on it and Shin.

" He's full of surprises... a true marvel.. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   March 11th 2011, 9:58 pm

\\I land on the ground and make a T with my hands, calling a timeout to this training bout. I think back as to what any of this could possibly mean. Shining Gray Chakra? Doesn't even seems like something I've come across. Is it genetic? No can't possibly be, Dad or Mom aren't from any clans. Maybe if I try to get it back.\\

"Here goes...." \\I clasp my hands together before making a handsign to focus my Chakra. I close my eyes feeling my Chakra. The Chakra starts to visibly form at my feet in it's normal blue color. I continue to bring forth more Chakra focusing it in my body to either replicate or find this cold, metal like Chakra\\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training. Anything can happen.   

Back to top Go down

Training. Anything can happen.
Page 1 of 1