Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Fallen Legend I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Fallen Legend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Playing in the flower garden, eating sweet foods and pollenating flowers
Kekkei Genkai : Bandage(Cloth) Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

The Fallen Legend Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen Legend   The Fallen Legend Icon_minitime1February 25th 2011, 2:37 pm

Stepping into the tavern feels weird since it is the first time since losing all of my butterfly techniques.

I sit at the wooden bar and slide my palms across the wood grain and pull my hands together as the bartender slides me a fresh cranberry juice and i stare at the glass stuck in revery.... a flashback flips over in my mind

a few days ago

during an enormous fight against the arachnoid queen's minion i spin around and quickly summon the butterfly scroll and summon the three butterfly elders. It was my last resort and without it i would be dead as we speak.

the three red blue and yellow stand in front of me, ancient and scrying as it watched me ever steadily, one of my kunai sticking out from it's right arm

Granny chou turns to me and eyes me readily, "I knew you weren't ready for this" she snaps "You do know that since you've summoned us at your current level we have to remove the library from you?"

I nod completely drained of chakra and quickly fading

she grabs her temples and shakes her head as she reaches down and begins healing me
"Dozo-Chan, Zizo-chan, take care of whatever problem this fool couldnt stop"

Granny Chou's older brothers turn around and watch the minion ever so carefully as the arachnoid queen sits fanning her face in the far distance chuckling "Well well well, three sannin level ninja enter the fray, lets see what they have"

she quicly flips her fan and sends five razor sharp scythes toward them, in a blur the blades fly around them and hit the far off wall as Dozo chan raises his left arm into the air and begins gathering chakra

As the archna queen speeds toward them Zizo chan steps in front of him and does five quick handsigns, "Lightning Style Orb of Razors!" A Ball circled around all four of us and stops the queen in her tracks as her minion leaps off off of her back and lands inside of our protective field.

She is heard chuckling from the outside

Just as the minion spins around Zizo chan whips out one of his five swords and decapitates it letting it's body fall to the floor. He turns around and faces the arachna queen from inside the orb and it faulters quickly

Just as he blinks he is sent flying through the barrier from an impact.

Dozo chan turns around to see the arachna queen in the place where the minion's corpse was

"You don't honestly think i'd create a minion i couldn't manipulate to my will do you?"

Zizo chan turns into a flurry of black butterflies as he hits the ground outside the barrier and it gives way

Dozo's left hand is completely wrapped in chakra threads and he turns around to look at the arachna queen

"Well well well, four butterflies, it appears i'm going to have quite the treat today"

thousands of spiders spread from her palms and Zizo chan materializes in front of him with his cheeks bulged
"Butterfly Art: Monarch Gas" and spews a colorful mist at the spiders and the deteriorate almost instantly.

"Quite a trick you have there"
An arm bursts through the ground and grabs Zizo's leg and pulls him into the ground

"Time to seperate you two"

Just as Dozo lowrs his arm he sees pillars formulating about 500 feet in a circle around them.

"The hell is this"

She chuckles wildly "Its too late for you"

The pillars appear to turn into teeth and the ground begins lifting and cracking as a giant mouth threatens to swallow them all.

Dozo turns and in an instant the arachna queen stands above him coming down with a chop

Just as she is about to make contact Granny Chou is holding her arm.

"Done Dozo-san, take Iba out of here"

Arachna looks startled for a minor second before Granny Chou connects with a kick so ferocious it send sher back and into one of the pillars.

Dozo san picks me up and we leap straight into the sky

we land just above the teeth as they close and sand on them and look down to see a gigantic worm.

"What about Zizo san?" i say looking back at them

"He'll get out" Dozo transports me to Chouyama and sets me down as he steps back

"We'll defeat her" he says and dissapears once again

I sit up and look around at the mountains i havent seen since my youth....

It was the last time i saw the three of them, and i havent been able to summon a single butterfly ever since...
Back to top Go down

The Fallen Legend
Page 1 of 1