Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Within Huceo Mundo I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Within Huceo Mundo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Within Huceo Mundo Empty
PostSubject: Within Huceo Mundo   Within Huceo Mundo Icon_minitime1February 25th 2011, 11:15 am

-Nagase lay on a cold floor. Her body covering itself with her chakra, as she lay in her comma like state of mind- "...where am I" Nagase said in her mind "What is this place" -Nagase is floating in what one would describe as an array of nothing but colors. In her mind she was traveling down a highway pf energy, a highway of "Reflection" she had foolishly made to decision to follow Aizen in exchange for her fathers safety but her safety was in jeopardy. Aizen had locked down Huceo and was under constant supervision of his most trusted ally. A man with black hair and green eyes, A man whose emotionless stare would breath fear into the mightiest of shinobi. It was he who delivered the final blow to Nagase in the two day battle of espada- "Father..are you safe?" -For some reason Nagase's powers weren't working, she couldn't feel chakra or utilize it since she lost possession of the hogyoku and fell into her two month comma-
Back to top Go down

Within Huceo Mundo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Southern Chaos :: Soul Society-
Jump to: