Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

Tear is here. Fight tonight?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyrande

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Lunar Druid Magicks

Character sheet
Character Race: Elf
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 27th 2011, 11:25 am

-Tears plan was honorable, but he had the wrong logic. It was the symbol that Tyrande put on the ground that kept Tear imprisoned in the darkness; not the ground. Tear was trapped in a cylinder of Darkness, there was a symbol on the other side of the planet keeping him there. Tear just didn't know. Splitting the ground apart would just allow Tyrande to keep Tear in the prison regardless of the rubble surrounding him she still stood on the symbol amidst all the mindless display of the Tidal Hands power. It was the dragons problem not hers. So she compressed the darkness in this increasing the power of the explosions merging every fiber of darkness into one black mass multiplying the power hundreds of times over from the first sign of compression exponential power was completed that dwarfed Tear's little sphere. At this point the moment he would decided to break the sphere and turn into his weapon form for invulnerability he'd take massive amounts of damage first. It was obvious that both sides planned to be resilient, but Tyrande's logic was far better than Tear's at this point. And if all else fails she can just fall into the darkness symbol ond appear on the other side of the planet. Her plan was obvious and superior.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 27th 2011, 11:51 am

(Touche.)

When Tear tried to make his grand escape, he would realize that it was futile in the way he was doing it. There was an unknown force keeping him there... Probably caused by the witch's magic. She was also increasing the power of the explosions, forcing him to concentrate more on the Impenetrable Bubble rather than the Tidal Hands, which would momentarily cease their actions above ground.

"... It has come down to this... There is only one mean of escape for me now... Hmhmhm... If it weren't for my wavelength, this could have proven to be a loss for me..."

Tear had been stationary long enough for this to work, even at such a dire time. His timing would have to be impeccable and his control would have to be top notch for him to take the most minimal amount of damage. Since he was no longer focused on the Tidal Hands and they were stationary, he started to increase the power of his own wavelength via Self Resonance. As he did this, however, the Impenetrable Bubble seemed to be getting weaker and weaker. His Self Resonance was being focused on something different. After a little while of increasing his Self Resonance rate, Tear's Impenetrable Bubble was on its last life.

"... I can withstand these explosions. They are nothing compared to the years I spent as a nomad... My endurance is beyond what those may think..."

At that moment, Tear started to surge with power, glowing the same color as his wavelength; a Blue Grey sort of color. That was when the Impenetrable Bubble was finally taken down, the explosions all hitting Tear. He didn't move. His body started to char and he actually started to bleed in a few places... But he didn't move. His wavelength was surging out powerfully to minimize the damage he would take by the explosions, yet he still took enough to do damage. As this happened, he muttered only two words.

"... Soul Transmission."

His body became his own Soul Wavelength, giving him the ability to travel through wherever his wavelength was placed at that moment in time, which is why he stated he was lucky before. He was able to move at speeds faster than light while in this non-physical form, making it not more than a millisecond before he appeared in the clouds, where his wavelength was first accumulated. He stood atop the clouds using his wavelength to keep him from simply passing through, assessing the damage done to his body and his clothing.

"... At the last minute, she must have increased the power of the explosions... She was really trying to incapacitate me down there... Ruthless, I see."

He saw that his jacket was rather tattered, somehow staying intact throughout the explosions. He hated it so much when his clothing was disoriented. Now he'd have to tailor that up later. The wounds on his body were minimal, but it was a feat to actually harm his hardened body and cause him to bleed, so it was a sure sign that the explosions were as powerful as they were. He wiped away any blood and took note as to what to take care of later.

"... But for right now, let me finish what I started in the first place..."

After using the Soul Transmission, it took a lot out of him, but definitely not enough for him to stop battling. His hands started to glow with his wavelength and the Tidal Hands came to life once more, mimicking his hand movements exactly. Peering down from the clouds, Tear had a view of everything below, and his Tidal hands would once again try to crush both the dragon and Tyrande (if she were still there) with the power of two colliding tsunamis.

"... What will become of the two beauteous creatures...? I only hope that all falls to peace..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrande

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 27th 2011, 12:30 pm

-Tyrande observed everything moving in the darkness it seems the Tear became this energy he fed into her body allowing him to become the essence of movement itself. Tyrande could have easily turned the dark symbol into a portal allowing tear to simply reappear in the column of darkness pwnage instantly but a sneak attack only works once. Tyrande would vow to NEVER let that happen again. But for now, she would feel extremely bad for completely circumventing Tear's Tidal Hands. She would put her power against his!-

"Alright..."

-The dragon acted first, its power was no match for the tidal hands but it was a meat shield for Tyrande to use her other magic her 'Sin Magic' a symbol appeared below her extremely different symbol than before. This was her fast acting 'Lust Magic' that basically stopped projectiles from reaching her by giving them the sense of 'longing' naturally this fast acting power could only keep the tidal hands at bay for so long. But it was a good start and would surprise Tear this magic broke off from elements.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 27th 2011, 12:56 pm

After subduing the dragon, Tear was ready to have Tyrande be crushed by the Tidal Hands as well... But without warning, his hands seemed to be stopped.

"... Oh?"

The Tidal Hands could not seem to touch her. Most likely because of her magics once again, but Tear didn't seem to understand the true effects of this magic... It didn't seem to be a barrier of any sort.

"... I'll see how much pressure this thing can take. Hmhmhm."

He started to increase the output force that the Tidal Hands were exerting, trying to forcefully break through whatever was keeping them at bay. If her magic gave out at this point, the hit from the Tidal Hands would be twice as devastating with such force being applied to them. Not only that, but Tear had yet another idea... The Tidal Hands started to glow, crackling about rather violently.

"... Double Soul Menace."

These things were surging with his wavelength, as they were an accumulation of both wavelength and the liquid in the area that his wavelength had spread to so far. Therefore, with all this wavelength melded together into these two giant hands, a Double Soul Menace from either side would be more than destructive. The crackling became more violent rather quickly, Tear's wavelength shooting back and forth through the Tidal Hands and trying to utterly incapacitate Tyrande between them. The resulting power was so great that it caused an explosion of pure force, leaving a crater double the size of both hands combined in the area.

Tear watched from above, his hands crackling the same way as the Tidal Hands were, still glowing.

"... Like puppets..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrande

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 27th 2011, 9:23 pm

-The Lust Circle below Tyrande cracked as soon as Tear began applying more pressure. It seemed that she needed to learn how to control this instead of it controlling her. But out of her inexperience came a new opportunity another symbol appeared on her body this being the symbol of gluttony which made Tyrande, in this case, a glutton for punishment drastically increasing her tolerance to damage but the stamina drain is relative to the damage possibly obtained. The collateral damage was no where near on par with the damage it did to Tyrande who emerged practically unscathed. She was EXTREMELY tired, but she hid it effectively for the process was instantaneous Tear's tidal hands completely disappeared.-

"That it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 27th 2011, 10:44 pm

When the Tidal Hands disappeared, Tear's hands would release a small pulse of power, their glowing ceasing immediately afterward. He chuckled a little bit, his eyes still peering downward at her position. This time, he knew what was going on, for he was scanning her with the Soul Scan the entire time.

"... I see... Taking in the power of not one, but two tsunamis as well as my own immensely powerful wavelength... Into yourself? You don't seem to cease to amaze me, beauteous one..."

Even though she hid it... EXTREMELY well, Tear's Soul Scan revealed all to him. He could tell that she was tired. Though he would not let on that he knew as well, and would treat her as if she weren't tired at all.

"I guess this means I can make my grand entrance... It shall be a remarkable display... Or rather, I hope it shall."

The rain pouring down abruptly stopped. The clouds Tear stood on started to compact around his feet, mooshing together to form something similar to what the Nimbus (from DBZ) looks like, only much larger and completely black, crackling with blue-gray electricity.

"A seldom used ability of mine... The Soul Cloud. I wished to make use of it in this battle, seeing as it had been a while..."

The cloud slowly started to descend from the skies, but not too close to the ground. Tear still peered down through it at Tyrande, the cloud crackling more violently now.

"... I didn't want to get rusty."

The cloud suddenly expanded a little larger than it was before, the lightning within starting to rain down violently. The lightning was blue-gray in color, signifying Tear's own wavelength concentrated in the form of lightning.

"Each bolt should be like a Soul Menace... Thus, this storm itself should be considered a Successive Soul Menace? I would assume so..."

The bolts rained down violently, a majority of them aimed for Tyrande while the rest were randomly hitting places in case she tried to escape. During all this, though, Tear realized just how much he was exerting in such a battle. He'd probably have to go back to simpler stuff after using so much... large stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrande

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 31st 2011, 12:43 pm

((Sorry bout that!))

-Tyrande was acting on pure instinct now, her Sin Powers using her body as a means to use her powers until her body was clinging for life. Tyrande covered herself in a symbol as if there was a giant ass tribal tattoo on her body. She combat rolled into the mix of the lightning letting it strike her. She was using the power of Envy, which has the ability to make the foe take the same amount of damage Tyrande would take from a wide array of attacks with some restrictions. Every lightning bolt that hit Tyrande tear would hopefully feel the same damage as if it was foreign to him. She couldn't keep this up for long, but in her mind she was glad that she was forced to go to this limit.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   April 2nd 2011, 7:38 am

(It's cool. XD)

Upon the Soul Cloud, Tear only needed to strike her into unconsciousness, so the wavelength wasn't as strong as it could be, but was definitely powerful. As one hit her, however, Tear felt a striking surge through his own body, as if his wavelength were hitting him and it was not his own wavelength.

"... My. How soothing."

The very feeling of this attack led to a lot of pain, yet it refused to make itself known on Tear's face. As all of the attacks hit her, he felt it more and more, similar to how he felt when he took the explosions... However this time, when he received the pain, he stood there, hands in his pocket, unmoving, looking down at Tyrande with glistening, water-like eyes, only sporting his signature deadly nonchalant smile all the while. He grit his teeth, stood perfectly still, then increased the power of his wavelength raining down upon her, readying himself for any and all pain that he would take from it as if it were not happening at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrande

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   April 5th 2011, 10:52 am

-Tyrande kept going, it was instinctual... the final lightning bolt struck her symbol and the symbol on her body changed. It was wrath now, from here on out. It had taken all the pain that tear and her shared and turned it into raw power allowing her to traverse the various laws of reality with force and anger. She leapt up towards Tear swatting away the lightning bolts as she ascended and plowed through the cloud itself most likely splitting tear in half. What took seconds to write actually took about a second to actually preform.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   

Back to top Go down

Tear is here. Fight tonight?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2