Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

Tear is here. Fight tonight?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   February 16th 2011, 6:42 pm

Of course, with the non-canon fighting that goes on in the Intervillage Battles, Tear showed up even though technically, he wasn't even supposed to be here! Oh fun! Seems as though he was looking for a battle. But, then again, who wouldn't be if they were in the inter-village battles, hm?

"My, my, it's been a long time since I've sparred with anyone on my level... It would sure be nice to have a challenge... I tire from teaching so many lower ranks what needs to be learned..."

He placed his hands in his pockets, sporting that deadly nonchalant smile of his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kammy Kaguya

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Men...?
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku (bone manipulation), earthbending

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 2nd 2011, 10:11 am

Kammy comes walking through the field. She knew this guy was powerful. She just wanted to rank up. She was wondering if he could do her ranking exam. She meant no disrespect to him.

"Hey, I was wondering if we could treat this battle as a ranking exam?"

She knew she would get beat but what the hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 3rd 2011, 6:43 pm

Tear could hear the sweet chirp of an opponent nearby, hoping for them to be worthy enough to face him in combat, as he had so longed for such a battle for quite a while. Originally enthused, Tear turned to see where this voice was coming from only to assess this girl's power in the blink of an eye, causing him to become severely disheartened, labeling her as a lowly 'Chuunin.'

"... Crestfallen..."

He wished to say nothing more after that, but noted that she had asked a question and was implored to respond to it. Heaving a heavy sigh, Tear shook his head, closing his eyes.

"... Many apologies, but I do not exactly... Want to give you a ranking exam at this time. I am... Thoroughly tired of fighting those weaker than I and wish to have what one would say.. A 'good' fight? Besides. I do not rank outside of the designating ranking area when requested. I do so at my own time."

Tear slowly turned back around, placing his hands in his pockets and flipping his hair just a bit, his enthusiasm totally gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrande

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Lunar Druid Magicks

Character sheet
Character Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 7th 2011, 12:24 am

-Tyrande, a full fledged witch now thanks to the promotion of Zita appeared out of a glyph that manifested out of thin air. She gazed upon the individual before her and noticed immediately that from his get up and his demeanor that this was Tear; a deathscythe under Shinigami's tuteleage. Naturally, she disliked him... but they were allies.-

"Excuse me... I noticed that you sent that girl away. Perhaps I can be an accurate opponent for you Tear."

-She said with her arms crossed looking at his back.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 5:44 am

Tear's eyes glanced over to Tyrande, examining her soul rather quickly with the Soul Perception.

"... Mmm... A witch dares to come into the presence of a Death Scythe...?"

Though, upon further inspection, he realized that she was not a witch that threatened the well-being of the Dusk Village or Shibusen. She was merely a good witch under Zita's watchful, sealing eyes.

"... Oh. My apologies.. You are one of us. Since that is the case, I am not obliged to extinguish you... That's good."

He would take one of his hands out of his pockets and smoothly rub it through his hair only once before putting it back. Seems to be something he picked up recently.

"So you wish for a battle with me? You accept my call? Then come, Madam, let us enjoy this brawl..."

He stood in the same position, eyes closing and hands still in pockets. He didn't seem as though he was ready... But he most definitely was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrande

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 6:14 am

-Tyrande smirked at the earlier statement made my Tear for a couple reasons. But whatever the reason was it made her want to fight more and break out of this bland shell she was in. She manifested two symbols on her hands. She clenched her fists as her sides making the symbols crackle with intense magical power.-

"Ready when you are..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 6:36 am

(Damn, I have to update Tear's moveset... His moves are outdated. I'll be doing that...)

"... I am granted the first move? Lucky me."

Tear turned around and started to walk away from Tyrande, hands in pockets and all. He continued to walk until he was sure he was out of sight of Tyrande and would stay there for a moment or two, the wind blowing by eerily. When the wind passed and the trees calmed, a gleam could be seen in the distance before a gigantic blast zoomed at Tyrande at great speeds, slightly splitting the ground under it. The blast had menacing eyes and crackled violently. It aimed to consume Tyrande...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrande

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 9:55 am

-Tyrande jumped in the air over the blast tracking its movements letting it pass under her, the symbols on her hands still crackling with an intense might. She observed the events take place as she floated back down to the ground. It seemed that a counter attack wasn't possible.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 12:06 pm

The moment she jumped into the air and the blast was directly under her, it ceased, leaving both a figure and a huge sonic boom to blow past said figure once it had stopped and the energy was dissipated. Twas Tear who stood in the midst of the attack, the Jet Stream Purge, and him stopping so abruptly and on the dime like that would leave a large crater in the ground. Not only this, but as soon as he stopped, his hand would be pointed upward at Tyrande who was gently floating downward.

"... My tears flow endlessly like rain from the sky..."

He closed his eyes and sported his deadly nonchalant smile before a surge of power came from him... Yet, nothing seemed to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrande

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 12:22 pm

-Tyrande figured that it was going to stop dead in it's tracks so she already planned accordingly while Tear was speaking Tyrande's hands were pointed towards the ground. A dust storm of epic proportions manifest around them that could potentially wisp away the pulse of power that Tear let out (not purposefully) and slice tear to bits, each grain of sand having the ability to plow clean through the more than average durable foe.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 12:44 pm

Quite unexpected and quick work, Tear was already impressed, but far from fazed. It was a good thing he did what he did before, or the dust storm might have harmed him more than he needed it too. The pulse of power was his wavelength, which was definitely strong enough to keep him from being harmed, but it was a rather short burst and didn't keep him invulnerable for very long. As he was protected, he had to think quickly.

When his moment of invulnerability wore, he activated his Soul Scan for a moment to see just which way the dust storm was turning. The grains of sand hit him, seeming to harm him, yet not cut him or leave any marks on him. He was more durable than one would think. He tried to show no pain as he initiated his counter, quickly flipping upside down and onto his hands, and in the same motions letting his hands and feet be wrapped by his Belt Sander sander portion of himself. Without warning he started to spin in the opposite direction of the dust storm and released a strip of sander from himself which engulfed his area like a funnel, making him resemble a tornado of sorts. Not only would the strip and the force of his spinning protect him from the granulated assault, but would also properly ease him out of it while making it slow at the same time.

He would spin himself out of the dust storm and cease his own motion, bouncing up from his own hand back to his feet and holding his head a bit. Slightly disoriented.

"... Your magic consists of that? Mm... Nature. Please, let me see more... Nature is beautiful to me..."

As he said this, the clouds started to accumulate in the sky, darkening with thunder and lightning. Tear looked up and began to chuckle slightly, then would look at Tyrande.

"... Mournful Tears fall from the skies, blessing the land with their woeful cries..." (hey, that's kinda nice, I really like that. XD I just came up with that on the spot!)

And just then, it would begin to rain.

"... Glorious."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrande

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 1:03 pm

-Tyrande wasn't fighting the counter spin, though she could. She needed to see what kind of weapon he was and giving himself away with an initial burst of skill was all she needed. The resulting boom from the counter spin sent her flying a bit into the air. She looked at Tear, then noticed that it was raining. She didn't bother to shut it off nor gauge whether or not it was actual rain. She just didn't let it hit her using the symbol on her right hand that glowed.-

"If that is what you think is best."

-Tyrande landed on the ground with a great impact and appeared at Tear's gut threatening to stab right through him with her hand that was pointed and had all of its fingers clasped together.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 1:26 pm

"Remarkable speed as well..."

He seemed able to get that out as she was near, though a simple turn and thrust allowed him to dodge the hit both gracefully and simply. He was able to see her as she moved. His eyes had been trained at least that much. His eyes also noticed something else about her... The rain was not touching her in the slightest. She must have already known that it was tainted... But it was lucky that she was near him, for now it wouldn't require much effort to use his liquid-like wavelength.

"... Soul Menace."

Directly under Tyrande, a pool of liquid formed and just as quickly as it did, a liquid-like hand popped out and shot upward at her underbelly, trying to force Tear's Soul Wavelength into her unexpectedly.

"... A rather useful ability of my wavelength.... As long as you are within thirty feet of me..."

He kept his eyes on Tyrande, making sure to watch her very carefully... Her magic seemed to be more than just the control of nature and he wouldn't have enough time for a thorough Soul Scan to see just what it was the rest of her powers were. He'd just have to find out the hard way... The fun way, in fact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrande

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 3:12 pm

-Tyrande took the hit, she tried not to concentrate on the pain but this was her first time getting hit with a soul menace. And therefore, she wouldn't let it happen again. It was like it was a direct counter to everything she stood for, magic wise. All the while she thought....-

I knew it, the water was tainted... He can feed his soul into me for internal damage. I can fix that right up

-And countered, the dormant symbol on her left hand activated combined with that of her right causing her to fly up into the air again well out of the range of tear, heeding his warning of the 30 feet. She moved the symbol from her right had to the center of her bosom and manifested a new symbol in it's stead. Cracks in the earth began to form and a geyser formed as well it was a giant sink hole vacuum cleaner that fulleled the water down into the core of the earth keeping Tear's water manipulation at bay... at least she hoped.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 3:55 pm

A successful hit, though she seemed able to resist his Soul Menace... That meant she was powerful both inside and out... Or her magic was just that strong. Regardless, if she could take a hit like that, then Tear would be fine delivering some more powerful blows.

It was then that she flew up into the air, more than thirty feet away. She was also smart and not rebellious... Another plus. Though as she ascended, cracks in the ground seemed to appear from all around. Tear's face still seemed cool and collected, looking up to Tyrande as cracks appeared all around him, though not directly under him.

"Mmm... Beauty comes in both construction and destruction... The parting of the earth is a glorious symbol of power and renewal, the fragmentation allowing room for something new..."

The rain was slipping down into the cracks, yet Tear didn't seem to mind it at all. In fact, he wished to show her what the rain was supposed to do...

"... Do you see every little droplet of rain? Do you find them to be insignificant? Most people do... But, every tiny thing in this existence has a purpose..."

The drops of rain started to glow as they fell from the sky, Tear's wavelength activating within them. They would then veer off from falling straight down and start colliding with each other, making immense explosions where the two met.

"... The Mournful Tears fall to the ground and when activated, will explode upon contact with what they touch... But if two of them touch each other... The explosion is more devastating..."

Tear outstretched his arms, the explosions going off rapidly in front of him and all around, moreso near Tyrande, however. It looked like a majority of the field was a field of landmines going off nonstop, even in the air. But as this all happened, Tear took this to his advantage. If Tyrande looked closely, none of the droplets were hitting him for the reason that they would explode. But now, he leapt into the air, at one of the raindrops and used his own wavelength to repel himself in another direction, as if 'jumping' off of it, causing it to explode as well as he to increase his speed. He would continue to do this, moving closer to Tyrande, hand transformed into Mallet form. He would try to impale her from all over violently, rapidly increasing in acceleration (think of Wesker in MvC 3), with a line of explosions following behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrande

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 4:11 pm

-So, it was pretty safe to assume that Tear can manipulate the water against natural occurrences. But that was the easy part in the assumptions. It was also right to assume that his soul wavelength and he were also/can be made water.Tyrande needed to test the limits of his manipulation so she increased the velocity of her tornado so much so that the drowned out some of the explosions before causing her any real damage. Though she could still feel the impact. She only hoped that Tear would get caught in the midst of the storm while she remained safe in it's eye completely shielded by winds unfathomable though these explosions were a bit costly on her concentration.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 5:03 pm

At first, it would seem as though Tear's rain worked... His wavelength had taken control of the rain and allowed him to move them as if they were part of his own wavelength with ease. Though Tyrande had up the tornado which forced away the explosions and slowed Tear down significantly. In fact, it totally blew him and his rain off course. The rain would stop glowing and Tear would land on one of the ruptured pieces of earth, feet planted to the ground and determining the situation.

"... Such manipulation of the wind is problematic... The force throws off the Mournful Tears which fall from the sky..."

The rain started to glow again, however this time a seemingly deeper hue than they were before.

"... So now Apocalyptic Tears must be shed to show the wrath of the sorrowful skies..."

Once they began to glow, the raindrops did not seem to be affected by the wind anymore, and were able to shoot straight through with little to no interference from the tornado. Tear had more control over the Apocalyptic Tears than he did the Mournful Tears, as he could alter their weight and density among other things to ensure that they could rip through their targets. With the explosions ceased and Tyrande most likely expecting more, this hopefully would come as a surprise to her... The heavy rains that fell upon her. They shot straight through the ground like bullets, as they had to since they weighed enough not to be effected too much by a tornado, meaning they were rather heavy and dense as they fell. Any trees and rocks or other obstructions in the area would be shot through just the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrande

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 6:08 pm

-Apocalyptic didn't sound good... so Tyrande took the necessary precautions she shut off the storm centering the winds around herself layering them and such until this gave her a chance to think. But the Tears stressed the symbol on her forehead which was a good and a bad thing. And Tear will figure out why. Eventually the symbol shot off Tyrande's head after enough stress and a large massive, so massive to be massive dragonic claw shot out of the symbol and shielded Tyrande. Eventually it endured the bullet storm rain until the dragon launched itself at Tear going at amazing speeds sending scythes of wind his way aiming to slash him to ribbons. Tyrande backed away slowly... into her own shadow at this point. This would be more than a distraction.-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 7:02 pm

"Oh?"

That was all he could manage before the claw started at Tear at such high speeds. The weighted, dense rain droplets would quickly form together as a large, thick shield in front of Tear, continuously growing steadily larger as more rain pattered down onto it, reinforcing it even more. The shield would take the wind blades easily, but the dragon claw slammed into it hard, causing Tear to be blown back by the force and the shield to fall to the ground and completely liquefy.

"... A mythical beast such as this is under your control? Why, I never would have guessed... I should have looked into your power beforehand when I had the chance, I assume..."

He landed on yet another distorted piece of earth, but quickly bounced off of it onto the next and onto the next. He had looked around the area and hadn't seen Tyrande anywhere... Where could she have gone? As he continued to bounce around, he activated his Soul Scan, allowing him to analyze and locate her. Or at least determine where she had just disappeared to, instead of leaving him in the dark.

"... I see... Devoured by darkness, hm?"

The glowing rain reverted back to normal again. Tear wondered how long this storm would last... How much water did these clouds have? Then again, heavy rain like this usually lasted quite a while.

"... This beast is massive. Kudos to keeping such a being within your control..."

Tear started to clap his hands in a nice, rhythmic fashion, gazing up at the dragon, awed by its beauty as a creature.

"Such a beautiful being seen only in legends..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrande

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 8:15 pm

-The Beast stopped in it's tracks and inhaled using its top notch wind manipulation to bring tear and nearly everything ahead of the beast forward that being said it was inhaling the waters as well but it didn't matter it's job was to give Tyrade the opportunity to land a critical hit. She remembered that Tear could potentially be water but striking his shadow in its critical areas 'heart' 'neck' would damage the soul in the same fashion she hoped this worked if all else fails she can let the dragon attack. She had tear on the ropes now... for multiple reasons.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 8:43 pm

Tear knew that something was up when the beast stopped moving. He only prepared himself, his wavelength crackling about. When the beast took in a deep breath, Tear realized how powerful its suction was and immediately took action by using the move he started all of this out with... The Jet Stream Purge.

With his body becoming almost instantly engulfed in his wavelength, Tear shot directly downward into the earth at speeds many times faster than a jet plane, sonic booms following him and rupturing the ground even further than it already had been. Underground, Tear was pondering what to do about the dragon, still in constant motion, leaving trails of his soul energy and corroded earth as he darted through. Being underground, he had no shadow as there was only darkness down there, not shadow. If Tyrande could do something while he was moving and in complete darkness, then she might have had him caught, but if not, he would continue to dash about, continuing on with what he was doing... Thinking about how he'd rid the dragon quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrande

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 9:18 pm

"I took a note from you, every speck is significant. Just like every fiber of darkness..."

-Tyrande covered the hole that Tear entered with another symbol this manipulated the darkness within the hole that Tear made for himself and made every fragment of it colide into a concussive explosion of power that was something on par if not surpassing his own earlier with his tears... basically with every fraction of darkness exploding on its self continuing and the darkness everlasting Tear would have a nice difficult time finding his way out of this one for within the earth there was darkness until he reached the core, at the speed he was going at it would still take a long while. It wasn't as if the explosions were trailing him or anything. Tyrande made the darkness collide with itself in an explosive display of power limiting dodging to below minimal and blocking the best move. The dragon was busy looking for Tear, thank God too for she has NO control over the familiars she summons and she didn't want to fight two enemies.-

"Will be your tomb."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 9:42 pm

Surprising, indeed. Tear had no idea that this attack was coming, and when the explosions happened, he was caught off guard and was forced to be jumbled around by the explosions underground. He was moving rather fast and the massive amount of wavelength around him was a pretty good shield within itself, but with so many explosions happening all at once, it wasn't like it was best to stay down there and take them all.

With the explosions knocking him for a loop, Tear was bounced around for some time before he attained power to put up the Impenetrable Bubble. It was a very potent Self Resonance ability he had created for situations like this, and it was time to put it to good use. Tear's wavelength would expand outward as a huge sphere around him, seeming unaffected by the explosions for whatever reason. It was repelling them by matching and forcing away their own forces, leaving Tear completely fine. Though fending off these explosions for long wasn't exactly the best idea.. This just gave him relief and a little time to act as he wished.

"... To wash this land clean... Only by the hands of a tsunami..."

The ground began to rumble violently for a moment up on the surface, all of the rain halting itself in the air rather randomly. As the rumbling was heard, water started to fly off of the Dragon, trees, ground, etc. and started to take shape into something.... Something large. A hand, of sorts... A hand twice the size of the Dragon was starting to form... It was but one of the two Tidal Hands taking shape. As long as Tear could keep up the Impenetrable Bubble for a little while longer, he would be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrande

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 26th 2011, 10:16 pm

-It seems that this was the situation that Tear put Tyrande in a moment ago but Tyrande persisted her power had to be recognized. She was tired of being in the background. She kept the explosions up increasing their intensity ignoring the power behind her taking form. However the Drgon behind her noticed... that couldn't be helped. It walked over to Tyrande and was basically a meat shield going to absorb the brunt of the attack for her.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   March 27th 2011, 1:46 am

Tear was struggling trying to keep up the Impenetrable Bubble as well as shape the Tidal Hands at the same time, for it really tested his flexibility and control of his wavelength in two completely different situations at two entirely different levels. The rain seemed to pick up drastically as they were created, starting to deluge the area as thunder and lightning roared to signal their arrival.

The water that took shape into a hand would explode with power similar to how Tear had done before, only on a much, much larger scale and with a much larger magnitude. It actually shook the earth and blew away the trees.

"... To cleanse this place of all it carries... The Tidal Hands shall wash away everything in their grasp..."

The explosions were still heavy, but Tear stood resilient. Underground, water started to do the same thing as it was doing above ground, taking the form of a magnificent and massive hand. As it took shape, there was its own explosion of sheer power which broke away the land that covered Tear's area, freeing him of his explosive, black prison. The hand whisked him up from the ground and rose from below, completing the duo that were to be called the Tidal Hands.

"... Let their touch be precise and true... The twin hands... The destroyers of cities... And the creators of seas. And their name shall be called..."

Tear finally stopped the Impenetrable Bubble after keeping it up for so long, but that only strengthened his control over the Tidal Hands and gave them power because now his wavelength was not distracted and was fully focused on the hands equivalent to a tsunami's crash. Each hand was twice the size of the Dragon itself, which was smaller than they usually were, but considering the lack of real prep time, it was pretty impressive. They spread apart rather wide, Tear jumping onto the ground in front of both the dragon and Tyrande, eyes agleam and him sporting his signature deadly nonchalant smile.

"... the Tidal Hands."

The spread hands swiftly started to come together, their distance becoming thin within only a matter of moments. Everything that was in their way was washed away; trees and rocks... any other obstructions. The broken ground would be smoothed over, filled and leveled as if it had never been broken in the first place. And finally, the two hands would collide, hoping to grasp the targets that they were sent here to maintain... Tyrande and her Dragon. The two tsunamis collided and their city destroying power was all concentrated onto two minuscule beings. Taking the brunt of this sort of attack ill-prepared was damn near impossible. The shockwave created by their impact blew Tear back quite a long ways, but he never flew off his feet. His arms were outstretched as they were before, basking in the beauty that was this attack.

"The hand of the creator and the hand of the destroyer coming together and working as one... Is it not beautiful in your eyes, too? What is power without the skill to back it up? Glorious..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tear is here. Fight tonight?   

Back to top Go down

Tear is here. Fight tonight?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next