Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

The Construction of Something Great...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member

Village of Residence : Former Nightmare
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Plasma Control, Earth Bending, Black Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Ethereal Being
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 14th 2011, 2:11 am

A bead of sweat dropped from Bloom's head as she heard Star's comment.
"If it were that easy, this mission wouldn't even exist. Don't get overconfident. Anything could happen, and enemies that we don't know about yet could also be within her ranks. Just take everything into consideration, even failure."
Bloom said to Star, but loud enough for everyone else to hear this as well. If anyone thought this mission would be easy, that person would more than likely end up becoming a liability or even worse; a corpse. It was important that everyone played their part right down to the T.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star

Village of Residence : Twillight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Time Crusix

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 14th 2011, 7:47 pm

*Would sigh as Bloom snapped on him and when she was done talking a cracked smile would apear on his face*

"wow rough crowd I gues SARCASM isn't a favorite for some people"

*he would say this calmly glaring slightly at bloom*

"Soo no sarcasm, check, I will try to not let it happen again"

*he would say this while sarcastically making a check mark in the air"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 14th 2011, 8:44 pm

"*Sigh*"
Was all she did as well as closed her eyes. She didn't know the guy, so she thought he was just naturally the cocky type. Being one of the few adults in the room was probably what made her a bit more on edge than others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ken Minamino

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Infusion, Sage Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 14th 2011, 9:02 pm

"Quiet down now kids. We're on the same side, we should be learning to get along, not fighting."

*Ken said laughing aloud before spoke. He exhaled smoke from his nose as he looked toward Cross and Mahk-x. The two of them along with Tear seemed to have the most information on what was going down.*

"I'm with the uchiha. When do we mobilize? And are we going to do some type of crazy training or preparation before we go?"

*Ken said leaning back in his chair, his feet kicked up. He flailed his hands around when he spoke. While he was being serious, he was abit above the influence. Although, he wondered if they as a whole should do a live action practice, in order to make sure everything would go smoothly. Or if they were just going to jump out there, hoping the plan worked..which would be pretty stupid.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 14th 2011, 9:51 pm

While in theory the plans seem effective, it'd be important to at least gve it minor runthrough. Also in doing so I'll be able to become familiar with the Chakra Networks of all of us here. -=Reaching to my back pocket I grab my P.E.T. inputting a few commands before putting it away again.=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 15th 2011, 5:38 am

Tear, having not sat down again since he stood up before, turned away from his chair and started to walk away from the table a bit, stopping.

"... It would be best to give this a test run to see if it is actually feasible. It is highly possible that we are talking big right now when in actuality, this is much harder and too much for us to do. So it is best for a test."

Tear finally started to smile again, that signature deadly nonchalant smile, no less.

"... Well, let's get our roles assigned and start this off, hm? Everyone must know what they need to do, if they don't already..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 15th 2011, 6:06 am

**Shiro's hand instantly shot in the air being he had no clue what his role in all this was going to be. Waving it about like a little kid, he spoke with his wide eyed curiosity.**

"So, where is my place on this play???"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 15th 2011, 1:21 pm

-*Kham slammed his palm on the table, sending it back into the ground all those who were still sitting were sitting but were rearranged accordingly. Atra and Aeon at the head Maruze and Bloom a bit below signifying the 'heart' Tajsa and Shiro signifying one hand Mahk-X at the other hand with Star. Aizu at one foot Ken at the other. They were making one large chakra body.... Kham turned to Aeon. Cross of course would be observing the process, the non foot soldier he is*-

"You see Aeon, we are all the parts of a larger chakra network. The two with the most beneficial chakras are at the heart... Maruze and Bloom. I have the offensive capabilities to combat any thing that may break our offensive. You and Atra will organize the entire ordeal. Atra will put everyones powers to good use when he shadow posesses all of us and you Aeon will manage the groups chakra. Because we're all running on the same MASSIVE cumulative chakra pool the chances of us running out and being overpowered are next to none unless Arachne is stronger than all of us combined. I'm sure she isn't."
Back to top Go down
Atra

Cool Points (LOL) : 12
Hobbies / Interests : Listening to Music
Kekkei Genkai : Shadow Nexus

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 15th 2011, 1:25 pm

*After everyone was moved against their will Atra observed the diagram that Kham was trying to make, only those familiar with the structure of the chakra network would know what Kham was getting at. We were going to make a massive chakra pool with each of us functioning as a limb of the body in a sense. Atra instinctively shadow possessed everyone (and bloom too since she would have to allow him to for this to work), he synchronized their chakras with everyones, and everyones with Aeons... the power was almost too much for him to handle but the chakra reading that this power was giving off was incredibly massive and needed to be toned down immediately to not draw attention to us.*

"Aeon... you need to suppress this chakra or else we will be noticed right off the bat. So much for a secret meeting."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 15th 2011, 1:45 pm

*Cross was aloof observing the whole ordeal with his various inner workings, the idea was concrete... very concrete. He hadn't observed this much cumulative power since Kham and Shinta fused together, however, they weren't using their full power either.*

"The chakra output of you all is so great, that it's beginning to exert atmospheric pressure on a scale beyond cosmic."

*Yes, they were making an 'atmosphere' out of chakra... that was the best way Cross could describe it. It was a spectacle from the outside looking in. All Aeon needed to do was manipulate it using his chakra eye.*

"Now, it all comes down to Aeon to manipulate it accordingly with his chakra eye. If he can't then no one else has the proper powers to do so."

*Cross said, he didn't put any bias towards Aeon but Kham has the worst chakra control imaginable, which was probably why Kham put him at the head of his operation... he was incapable to do so... it was as if he knew this whole time what he was going to do.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 15th 2011, 2:46 pm

So we're putting dress on a dog? Making it seem more harmless than it. -=Problem is will all this Chakra even allow itself to be surpressed. -=My eyes begin to glow as the Chakra Eye activates. As Atra would start to unite the Chakra Networks I would feel the truly intense amount of Chakra of everyone here. As the Chakra would flow through all of us I'd be able to understand the flow of each indivual as it passes from one to the other. Surpressing the Chakra was like squeezing a bunch of clothes in a suitcase, however different. The Chakra didn't need to just be surpressed they need to be able to be unpacked as well, but not wrinkled as if it was just tossed in there any old way. Manipulating the Chakra I move it in a way where it applies with the indiviudals Charka nature as well as attributing to the giant "body" that our networks have created=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 15th 2011, 6:41 pm

Everything seemed to be going rather smoothly so far... Everyone was generally harmonious with each other... But it seemed to Tear as though Aeon and Atra were having a bit of difficulty maintaining it.

"... I figured something like this would happen."

Though, even with this, Tear had high hopes that this would work if they kept at it. The first time is always the hardest. But it gets easier when everyone knows what to do and keeps at it.

"Let's just hope that Arachne's forces are easily dealt with... We mustn't consume too much of our power when we are to storm the building. Last I heard, she had peons well into the thousands hidden within Baba Yaga's Castle... And even though a lot of them might be easily defeated weaklings.. She might have a few diamonds in the ruff."

Tear pondered about that... How many souls those would be.

"... What to do about those lackeys... Do we engage them ourselves or go directly for the spider queen?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 15th 2011, 6:54 pm

So this was the strength of the whole group as one.. Quite impressive. If someone where to say that we could overpower Arachne's insanity right now, they wouldn't be too far off from the truth, if they were off at all.

Bloom recalled what Tear was saying and chuckled a bit to herself before opening one eye and looking at Atra.
"I think me and Atra can handle all of the lackeys swiftly so that everyone else can concentrate on the main target; Arachne. Once we perfect our new technique, that is.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takai Kugutsu

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 15th 2011, 7:02 pm

^Takai was quite surprised from the energy coming from the group as a whole even though her already knew who was in the group their combined power was very strong. Takai would listen to all that was being said around the group about how things where going to go down and he was liking the sound of everything event though he was mainly interested in the amount of souls that could possible be obtained from this mission. Although Takai would notice something Bloom said and would turn toward her and begin to speak.^

Takai- Not to doubt his abilities are you sure it would be safe to allow Atra to battle the lackeys if he is one of the keys to keeping this power together Bloom-san?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 15th 2011, 7:20 pm

"I'm positive. After all, Atra is never alone."
She said to Takai. After she and Atra discovered the 50 Des Noirs existing with Atra's Shadow Realm, she knew that making them do something for Atra shouldn't be difficult at all. He possessed a mini army within him..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 15th 2011, 10:29 pm

"A couple things to note group... Firstly just to reiterate to the simpletons like Shiro and the other less intelligent. A diagram for the chakra illiterate who assume that their textbook knowledge is enough to measure up to ours."

*Cross took out Murder from his left holster, the guns looked exactly the same. The significance of the names were only known to cross. He shot a bullet in the ground making a whole to the right of him. it was fairly small, bullet sized.*

"THAT hole, is the size of Kham's chakra pool prior to this fusion."

*Cross pulled out Lament from his right holster and shot a hole to the right of him MASSIVE in size with the same trigger firing bullet...*

"Now, that hole is the size of everyones chakra pool including Khams. Kham can use this as he pleases given the current circumstances. Normally Kham can fire 6-10 Gaia cannons a match, now under the current conditions he can probably fire 200 minimum. HOWEVER, his strength has not increased his stamina has. Naturally, firing 200 Gaia cannons will exhaust the entire pool of chakra that Aeon has to manage. The first and only priority is keeping the I-zone layer up. Wavelength repelling atmosphere, consider the phrase coined. So, even though everyone here can now do some pretty amazing shit, don't deviate too far from your normal battle routines. Aeon decides whether or not we have chakra to spare for... let's say 90 more gaia cannons, or 2000+ des'noir or extra sun flame charges hm?"

*With that, Cross sat his ass back down and observed some more.*

"With that being said, Atra can indeed fight but at the same time making an obnoxious amount of Des'Noir clones isn't the right way to go about things. By exhausting the groups chakra, you can kill all of them... not me of course. If you run out of chakra, I find it theoretically possible for Aeon to distribute more of course. But I'm rambling... let's test the chakras strength."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 15th 2011, 10:43 pm

((Oh, and justin position yourself at one of the legs))

-*Kham nodded to himself... giving himself a pat on the back for keeping Cross around this long.*-

"Well done... so in all technicality mustering up too much of this massive chakra pool for one's self is far too risky for the welfare of the group. Then I shall leave the complete distribution of my chakras to Aeon then."

-*Kham said as he gave a light chuckle, putting more pressure on Aeon all for his improvement of course. Kham then turned to Tear who seemed to be a natural born pessimist.*-

"The plan was to cause a diversion and to divide the groups, to take out Arachne's subordinates... we can leave the large witch for the mainstream assualt. Atra can make Des'Noir clones with seemingly different wavelengths- if she has some degree of perception to draw massive attention while the rest of the smaller forces attack the exposed sides. This will level the playing field for Vescrutia and we can get Fuuma back wherever he is. The attack will be 3 pronged, at the same time to wear Arachne extremely thin and stress her out. Then Shibusen will lower the boom."
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 15th 2011, 11:21 pm

So I'm rationing off the Charka so to speak. -=I nod my head in affirmation of understanding. However deep down inside I realize just how big a task this really is. If the exist a bit of time before the operation I'd definitly need to take a look at myself. Physically and mentally. But aside from that, the actual planning of this assault makes me really think of how capable Vescrutia is as a nation...and if we ever had to fight ourselves how would we fare=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 12:14 am

*Atra, while Bloom was talking smiled to himself because it was obvious that she believed in him if no one else did. In all technicality he was the strongest one out of the group given the circumstances... but it was his responsibility to not use too much chakra which was extremely hard to do since it was his job to use the special abilities of others to boost the shield that they were going to make. Aside from that, Tear was pissing Atra off... he remembered now whooping his ass earlier in his time. Fucking douche... but he scoffed and spoke*

"It would be more beneficial to commence with the chakra economics after we see how much this i-zone layer is going to spend... And given the circumstances, it is also beneficial to add that if the possession is broken by any means I would normally be able to maintain it for a couple minutes before it goes out or whatever the means of obstruction is eliminated. Something to remember, but I can manifest Des'Noir out of everyone's shadow to that weakness was just eliminated. I know people love to reiterate how nothing is guaranteed, but can anyone honestly sit here and admit that the power that we are all feeling does feel a bit uber?"

*Atra reflected on it all, his power was that of Khams, Blooms, Aeons and many many others combined... and he could take it for himself if he wanted and so could everyone else. It was a gift and a curse, at arms reach but so so far away.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 6:41 am

Tear indeed was a pessimist at heart, but that was something he couldn't change, no matter how much he smiled. He sighed, running his hand through his hair. Tear could see Atra's wavelength fluctuating at the previous thought of fighting him, making him chuckle about how worked up Tear's sheer presence made him.

"Hmhmhmhmhm.."

He didn't say what he was laughing at, but he did pass a glance at Atra before he began to speak. Tear found it oh so amusing how much he influenced Atra.

"Calm yourself... Yes, it does seem a bit uber... But how do we know that it isn't just enough? Is there anything you are trying to say, Atra? If one of us takes all of the power, then not only will the rest be vulnerable, but if that one person does happen to fall, there is no hope for us. I'm sure all of us know how unwise that is... Or rather, I hope we all do as of now."

There were some power hungry people here, in Tear's eyes... Or, even if not power-hungry, surely greedy and selfish people who wish to do things on their own. Regardless, the longer they held it, the more controlled it seemed to become.

"... I guess this means that Shinigami-sama will be mobilizing the troops soon after this little discussion...?"

Justin was the holder of the mirror which Shinigami was watching through, as usual. Even though Shinigami seemed to be silent, whenever he was, it was almost certain that he knew what was going on and what to do. Tear had unbelievable faith in Shinigami.

"Aeon? Kham?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 9:22 am

*Cross leaned forward his hand on the triggers... staring intently at nothing at all, and began rattling off more logic to bolster what he felt was a pretty damn good plan.*

"Thank you captain obvious... It is enough because the witch we're fighting isn't the God of all witches and if our combined power is equal to that of a force that can give an interstellar cosmic space-god creation gray hairs that the underlings that we're going to be taking care of simply would be raped by alone (inhale) The odds are clearly in our favor. If anything, it's more than enough. And if anyone fucks anyone over by seizing too much of the power and taking it away from the wavelength repellent, then they die as well as everyone else because Aeon has the only known means of manifesting and maintaining the barrier using pure chakra. The way I'm seeing things, although your chakras are helpful to the cause, everyone is... yours are a bit redundant with Justin's only one charka-tard is needed. The ONLY loophole that can possibly give us trouble is whether or not Arachne doesn't use chakra to spread her wavelength, and it's already been researched that she does."

*Now cross looked at Justin who pretty much needed to contact their big guy*

"If anything, Shibusen moves out last... dead last. We need to figure out who among us will be better suited for fighting which of arachne's goons. I'm already beginning to think, that Bloom, Maruze and Takai can handle the immortal. As far as fighting the 'Demon Weapon' is concerned I would leave that knowledge up to you all. Word of advice, I wouldn't automatically pit Kham up against a chain saw."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 9:37 am

-*Kham chuckled to himself, although Cross was speaking extremely monotone... and showing no signs of emotion those who knew him best would tell that he was getting a bit irritated.*-

"Calm yourself Cross... all Tear needs is a demonstration, he and Atra are one in the same. They are elegantly ignorant until properly proven wrong. For example. He claimed that he knew true taijutsu until he crossed my path. Just like Atra assumed that he obtained ultimate power before I pummeled him into the dirt. We will just show him what happens when our powers are combined. And he thinks that it's not enough then a retreat is in order. It's that simple. It is funny how he speaks of those who are greedy and would take the power for himself but here in our midst is Tear who is only loyal to shinigami and doesn't trust our combined efforts. Which is why his contribution to the chakra pool is so insignificant. However, it would be quite funny if Arachne was a ninja witch then we would all be screwed."

-*Kham chuckled again and thought of Marta who a was a sannin... this quickly saddened him, but at least Bloom was here! Good enough right?*-
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 9:44 am

-TJ laughed hysterically, she didn't mind Tear at all actually, she didn't mind a lot of things but any time Atra got ragged on, or Cross was slightly ticked off it made her laugh. She let all that about taking too much of the power go in one ear and out of the other... it was grownup talk no big deal, she felt like she could do anything now!-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 9:47 am

"Don-Don't compare me to that guy..."

*Atra said under his breath... he clenched his fist letting the anger stir inside him but quickly remembered the long training he and Bloom had before this went down and all the shit he had to go through to get here and how much she believed in him. Granted, TJ's laughing wasn't helping... but his anger was quelled. Atra flicked his wrist and made Justin Take out his headphones by the apropos shadow manipulation maneuvers.*

"CONTACT SHINIGAMI!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 12:41 pm

Bloom sat there nonchalantly with one leg crossed over the other, listening to what everyone had to say. She couldn't help but think that personality wise, this was a pretty disfunctional group. And it seems everyone took joy out of Atra's anger, but as long as they worked well together maybe everything will work out fine.
"Hm, so Arachne does have an immortal in her ranks.. If you don't mind me asking, can someone explain in detail all of Arachne's important goons?"
While sitting in this room for so long, Bloom realized something of utter importance; her birthday was 2 days ago. She had a sudden urge to go buy a cake for herself, but would it be too late to celebrate? Ah well, she'd be spending it alone anyway, with her sis being transferred to some other dimension and this thought saddened Bloom. If only there was some way for her to bring Rozalyn back for a while (Epic Foreshadowing).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   

Back to top Go down

The Construction of Something Great...
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next