Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

The Construction of Something Great...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 10th 2011, 11:26 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong. But would not the wavelength affect those more proficient with Soul Energy that those who aren't? 800 years? Have there not been attempts to breed a shinobi with litte to no ties to Soul Energy yet enough knowledge to combat this Arachne?? Before we even think of assaulting a plan to make the necessary fighters seems more imporant than anything. -=I place my hands on my chin as I listen to the information coming from everyone=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 10th 2011, 11:29 pm

-*Kham casually turned his head towards Aeon who had the best chakra control out of everyone, possibly on the planet so strong in fact that he has rumored to snap himself out of genjutsu that he was already induced in. Kham and Cross had been working on a means to refute the affects of ones wavelength but needed Aeon's opinion.*-

"You're on the right track Aeon. this is where you come in. The Witch's wavelength may be strong but Aeon here can break down the process to a point where us ninja can refute the affects of insanity with the proper amounts of chakra control. Of course it wont make us utterly immune, but it's better than nothing. I've fought these powers for quite some time and what I've noticed is that it takes chakra to propagate the wavelength whether the witch knows it or not. If we can block the flow of chakra into our bodies by the wavelength then its like we're making an insanity shield. It was a technique that I wanted to use on Khrona for quite some time."
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 10th 2011, 11:44 pm

Maybe we can take a hint from the Soul Society as well. Setting up towers that could do this for them could also save on the time it would take to teach and master a technique of that effect. -=While I'm quite certain everyone his would be able of learning Charka surpressant techniques a tower or satelitte could make it slighty easier=- if possible I would love to meet with a Dusk member later to study with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 10th 2011, 11:44 pm

Tear was not aware of this, actually. In fact, he figured that fighting against insanity was more than just a simple thing that can be brushed away by making an insanity 'shield.'

"... Insanity attacks the mind, body and soul of one who tries to fight it. If one is ignorant of their own Soul Wavelength, it in fact makes them MORE susceptible to Soul Wavlength, as their soul would be tender, unused, unable to defend itself... Ripe. The only true shield I ever knew against Insanity was the Anti-Insanity Wavelength... Since the wavelength would protect the soul and mind of one and therefore protect their bodies from the adverse effects of Insanity."

Tear's nonchalant smile suddenly turned into a slight frown as he sat up to a more serious position, slouched over in his chair, elbows on the table and fingers interlocked in front of him.

"Besides, it is not exactly easy to tell when you're being overtaken by insanity, or get out of it when you are. Think of it as a hyped up version of what you all call a... 'genjutsu.' Though not as easy to ascertain to get out of one you realize you're in it. Instead of actually altering the flow of chakra to your head to alter your perception, Insanity actually alters your state of mind. It isn't a simple trick that can be broken out of. It is mentally and spiritually, and in some cases, physically scarring, if you fall too deep. Which is why one cannot create such a simple 'shield,' for in my research, a genjutsu can easily be stopped by redirecting the flow of one's chakra in the body. It says nothing of what to do with the mind, itself. Therefore, if Insanity attacked the actual psyche of a person and all they have to combat against it is redirecting of the chakra in their bodies, would that not mean that they would be at a disadvantage for the sheer fact that they are doing nothing to protect their minds, but keeping chakra in their bodies from going up there?"

Tear wasn't skilled in the art of 'shinobi ways' or anything like that, but when he read about Taijutsu and skimmed the pages on other jutsu, he read about the effects of genjutsu and looped them with insanity... But when he ready how a genjutsu was done, he knew that Insanity was on a much higher level than any genjutsu... But, he wasn't sure if his theory was correct, for he was a novice on the arts of 'chakra,' but could tell them everything about the arts of insanity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 10th 2011, 11:54 pm

*Cross smirked... and cross his arms.*

"See Tear, what you all 'fear' is a simple obstacle to us shinobi that has to be overcome. Any complex manipulation of chakra can pretty much accomplish everything. Genjutsu is simply feeding ones chakra into the mind of the foe. We hypothesize that we can stop the affects of ones soul wavelength from even affecting our bodies by counteracting the flow of chakra it takes to spread the wavelength in the first place. Naturally, that alone may not do the trick but thats the basis of how it works. By your tone of voice it seems that dont want your techniques shattered so easily..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justin Law

Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Guillotine Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 11th 2011, 12:00 am

"..And what if your hypothesis is wrong?..Shinobi?"

_^Justin said, sitting straight up, holding the mirror in his hands. He turned his head to face Cross ._^

"It seems as if you are just taking the power of the soul wavelength as a joke."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 11th 2011, 12:07 am

Tear felt the same way as Justin did, in fact, but maybe that was because the two of them were more experienced with the soul while the others were experienced with the chakra. Either way, Tear also had a counterargument to Cross and the others.

"... We who use the Soul Wavelength are able to adapt, as well. At first, we could not detect or decipher a witch from a normal human, way back when. Then, newer generations of Meisters and Wavelength users invented the Soul Perception to detect witches. Naturally, the Witches were getting slain left and right, until they invented the Soul Protect to stop the effects of the Soul Wavelength. So, regardless, it is an unceasing battle of evolution of our abilities, in the long run... So, it does not matter to me if you break through our secrets. We learn."

There was a slight pause for a moment, before Tear continued.

"... Of course, you must realize, this witch is not only skilled in magic, but can hit from so very far away that before we even get to her base, you would be almost drained from trying to keep yourself out of her insanity or her own magic constantly. Think of it as fighting several different genjutsus over a long period of time... constantly. A witch's magic, something she is adept in, would not falter easily. Especially a powerful witch such as Arachne. And even so... She is still more adept at this magic than we are at countering it, all in all."

That was how Tear envisioned it.

"... Also, susceptibility to insanity depends also on one's mentality. Some are easier to be lost to insanity, while some are much harder. It is more of a gamble than anything..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takai Kugutsu

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 11th 2011, 6:02 am

Takai- Then what abou a branched Chain Resonance?

^Takai would say this as he would open his ee afyter taking in what had been said though the conversation so far. Being a Meisters and Ninja Takai understood Cross idea of dealing with the instainty but also agreed with Tear on th fact the the Wavelength would quickly adapt to Cross plan.^

Takai- Cross' plan on dealing with the insainty on some levels does make since but as Tear stated the witch we are dealing with will be able to quickly adapt to are method and while Aeon may be able to re adapted the group would be skrewed before he could relay it to the rest of the group. So by using a Chain Reconance the moment Aeon would adapt to the change in the insainty though the reconance the group overall would also be affected thuse becoming less affective. Although since Aeon is unable to use Soul Wavelenght thuse unable to create a Chain Reconance we would need a moderator with high Soul Perception who can link Aeon with the group while the moerator also applies his/her additional Wavelength to help better the resitance to insainty. Although this is all completel theory whether or not this works would deepend on who went on this mission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member

Village of Residence : Former Nightmare
Kekkei Genkai : Plasma Control, Earth Bending, Black Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Ethereal Being

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 11th 2011, 7:25 am

Listening to this conversation taking place before her, Bloom had time to sit back and toggle through a wide array of ideas. Every time she thought of something new, it was said by Cross or Aeon and shot down by Tear. But then that's when she thought of something new, something more, difficult..
"Cross's idea sounds solid in terms of creating an insanity shield by manipulating chakra, but if what Tear says is true, we need to dig a little deeper than that."
Bloom looked over at Takai, who had an idea going but she had to say what she had to say.
"That's a good idea Takai, but the process is too long. We don't have time to teach everyone Chain Resonance, and even if we did, it would have to be at a level where it can stand up to Arachne."
It was then that she glanced over to Aeon, who she heard to be quite a genius, and Cross as well. She recalled him being brought up in a few conversations with Mahk-x, and she was impressed.
"Now, Tear, you spoke about this Anti-Insanity Shield right? If that is what gets around Arachne, then it looks like we have to create an artificial one. It won't be easy I know, but we have the minds here to attempt it, and I even have an idea for it."
She announced with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 11th 2011, 8:03 pm

*While Tear was giving his lecture about insanity and bloom was pitching in Cross was already developing some means that this can possibly stand up to the spider chicks strong ass wavelength. Of course it wasn't perfect but he said it anyway.*

"Of course the insanity of a witch who is scorned by her own people cant be just rejected by manipulation of chakra. She can still easily over power us. But, the actual deeper process is to teach Aeon Chain Resonance. With the largest chakra control he can use the boost of the resonance to match her strength and keep it long enough for everyone to inflict some damage... he and everyone else will be shadow possessed by Atra who will share the benefits. Its a team buff that will probably require the two to stand still and not fight. But we have even more power houses here that can add to the process. Stop worrying, its no gamble."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra

Cool Points (LOL) : 12
Hobbies / Interests : Listening to Music
Kekkei Genkai : Shadow Nexus

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 11th 2011, 8:05 pm

*Atra interjected immediately...*

"I cant fight? Good fucking luck..."

*He figured his odd ass powers would be a good addition, and always will... but whatever.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tajsa

Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 11th 2011, 8:08 pm

-TJ had a 'bitch please' type of look on her face when he made his comment.*

"You ain't shit any damn ways..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member

Village of Residence : Former Nightmare
Kekkei Genkai : Plasma Control, Earth Bending, Black Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Ethereal Being

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 11th 2011, 8:31 pm

"It makes more sense for Aeon to learn chain resonance than for this entire group to do so. If he were to take up Chain Resonance though, how long would it be before he mastered it?"
She said, still trying to perfect her anti-insanity idea. She was hoping someone would branch off of it, but it may not be any need to..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takai Kugutsu

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 11th 2011, 9:09 pm

^Takai would lean back into his seat and would think about Bloom's question about the time it would take to teach Aeon how to master chain resonance. Normally it would take a few days just to learn the basics of normal Soul Wavelength control. Although at the moment Aeon had multiple people who could work with him so that would greatly cut down to time it would take him to learn. Takai would have a thought come though his mind causing him to sit up from his seat coming up with a possible idea.^

Takai- Wait if we have Tear work with him on the general work with Aeon on the general aspect and I use my Dowsing Soul Weapon Ability to help both Aeon and Tear better see, feel, and understand each others wavelength.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 11th 2011, 10:46 pm

Tear was silent for a while, trying to take in everyone's thoughts. He sighed, standing up and placing his hands in his pockets. Clearly, he wanted to floor. Whether he got it or not, he was going to say what he had to say in the same tone of voice at the same volume.

"... If ONE person has the Anti-Insanity wavelength, a Chain Resonance will allow all of us involved to share its properties. You all do not seem to know the true power of the Chain Resonance as I do... Yes, it is difficult to master if we are not on the same wavelength or are willing to cooperate... But Takai has his ability to assist us, I have my own, and so on. Besides that, a resonance can be strengthened or resonated with via anything that has a wavelength... Light, sound... Not only the soul can be used for resonance. Whatever you have to contribute to the overall resonance will be fine at this point, as long as it links back to your soul ultimately."

Tear knew that none of them HAD the Anti-Insanity wavelength truly, but if it could be created artificially as Bloom said, then all of them could share the properties via Chain Resonance...

"... And besides, our powers are multiplied times each one of the others' power. So, I resonate with Maruze, I share his strength, he shares mine. Ken gets into the resonance. We all share his power as well. Sure, not his natural abilities, but his power like speed and strength and such... Immunities... Things of that nature."

Tear was thinking about the artificial wavelength... It would definitely not be as strong as the true Anti-Insanity wavelength generated from a true soul... But the questions were could they make it and could it hold...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 11th 2011, 11:47 pm

"We wont even be trying to fight her wavelength against wavelength. The way we're going to set is up, is that Aeon is going to be projecting chakras through all of us that would undo the chakra 'fibers' in Arachne's wavelength that prevent it from even affecting us in the first place."

-*Kham figured that this first invisible fight can be done on two planes. And the strongest of the two, that can be potentially more affective would be linking everyones chakra networks. Atra did this when he fused to make Taizu and Traiza so that they can 'borrow' chakra from one another. Atra created a chain resonance with chakra without even knowing. Thus they would be creating a pocket of Air amongst anocean.*-

"The problem then would not be how our 'wavelength' would match up hers but more can her sheer wavelength plow through our chakra. No doubt I'm going to be contributing as well to this whole thing to level the playing field. We will be using the basics of the chain resonance to synch our.... chakra networks in a sense. Which can be done with Atra. I don't intend to fight arachne on the same playing field. Unlike chain resonance, it wont take a while to master. Atra can synch up our networks against our will."
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 12th 2011, 8:09 am

-=I look over at Kham.=- So Atra would force the synching of the Chakra Network, while I focus on keeping the Insanity at bay. -=All this ideas have their own merit and probably usefullness at the very least, learning at least more than one of these strategy if time permits would be great. The Anti-Insanity Wavelength is what interests me however.=- The Anti-Insanity Wavelength...is there no way for a native of Soul Energy to adapt their wavelength to it? Making it just a bit similar to the anti-wavelength??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 12th 2011, 9:23 am

Tear was intrigued by the whole chakra method that Mahk-X spoke of, but wasn't sure how it would work. Naturally, in this situation, anything was better than nothing.

"... My own wavelength has extreme flexibility, and I may control it at will. As such, I can generally 'adapt' it to anything and cause a sort of resonance with whatever is trying to harm me, similar to what water does in a container. However, the only problem is, even if my wavelength is adapted to Arachne's, if hers is more powerful than mine, she can overtake mine, even if I am on the same as hers. However, if we were in a Chain Resonance, I might be able to assist protecting us naturally, since my Wavelength would be able to match Arachne's, and be amplified by the rest of you... Especially Aeon... To ensure we overpower hers."

Kham talked about the chakra method even still, which made Tear think about how and where Atra would be if he were going to do such a thing... And what Aeon would be doing to protect himself if he was accompanying. Not only that, Tear's own method made him think about how such protection would work out... It was all truly dependent on how strong they were and how strong Arachne's wavelength is.

"... Just a though, but how would you be protected, Aeon? Atra? If you are idle trying to assist us, there is no doubt that Arachne would figure it out and try to take you two out... Not only that, even as a small group, we are all very powerful. A small group would cause us to be noticed by Arachne almost immediately. How do we go about getting around that...? Her wavelength is across the entire Dusk by now, almost like the Kishin Asura's is slowly spreading past the Dusk..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maruze
The Dividing Enigma :: Anbu of the Dusk
The Dividing Enigma :: Anbu of the Dusk

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : Division

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 12th 2011, 9:38 am

Maruze hadn't spoken in quite a while. He was busy listening and taking in the entire conversation... Not only that, Tear seemed to be handling himself quite well as the representative for the Dusk and Shibusen all at the same time. He was more capable than a lot of people gave him credit for... And more knowledgeable than most even knew. However, Maruze now had some input since both the words 'chakra' and 'wavelength' had been used. Maruze was skilled in both.

"... Given the circumstances, I have skill in both chakra usage and wavelength, even though my chakra falls into similar means as 'magic.' I might be able to assist in cutting down Arachne's wavelength with my own Division wavelength, as if I focus hard enough, I can possibly divide her power to some degree. And perhaps any addition to the chakra method that I can give via my Sword Magic would help out as well..?"

Maruze wasn't exactly sure, but he did want to be of help. He was determined to find Fuuma Tera, one of his closest allies. It had been far, far too long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 12th 2011, 5:16 pm

"The plan is to attack Arachne from her exposed flank that she knows nothing about. She may be the uber godly witch of spider pwnage, but she isn't a ninja and has no knowledge of chakra. By doing this, the only way insanity can over take us is if her power is that much greater than our own. I'm sure that with everyones stacked chakra pools on our side, it isn't."

*Cross assessed the other side of the plan...*

"Now, we can attack her soul vs soul powers but it seems that plan runs the risk of her totally screwing us up. It seems that attacking her from a chakra perspective has the greater advantage. Atra can use all of our abilities while possessed to make the greatest defense possible, and Aeon and Atra can do this from here since Atra's shadow possession can extend however long he wills. The matter of protection is a trivial matter. The ONLY thing that we have to worry about is what if someone breaks the possession... If that occurs then we can potentially be screwed for a minute until the possession is repaired. Chain resonance does not run the risk of that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra

Cool Points (LOL) : 12
Hobbies / Interests : Listening to Music
Kekkei Genkai : Shadow Nexus

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 12th 2011, 5:23 pm

"If the shadow possession is threatened I can always keep it maintained when faced with adversity using the sun flame until you guys can repair it on the other end. And I'm already thinking of ways to use everyone powers here, all the flames... it's fool proof. And all we're going to be taking out is the two goons right? Not the main boss."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 13th 2011, 12:39 am

**Looking left and right, Shiro stared about with his hands still plopped behind his head. Because he had no clue what so ever as to what was going on, he had to sit and listen to the situation. Now filled in on what exactly was going on, he was starting to get the jist of things again.**

"Uhmmmm.... Let me get this straight... So those of us that who don't have the ability to use wavelength will still be able to use wavelength thanks to Aeon and Tear and Atra...???"

**Of course, Shiro ultimately confused himself but he would be alright. As usual it was rather easy for him to get lost in long meetings like this.**
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tajsa

Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 13th 2011, 1:33 pm

"No maynnn, just go with it. Ultimately those of us who would normally be clusterfucked by insanity will have a natural defense against it thanks to Aeon and Atra and whoever else would be helping."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aizu Uchiha

Kekkei Genkai : Sharingan

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 13th 2011, 8:38 pm

*~Aizu shook his head, laughing to himself at Shiro and his simplemindedness.*~

"When do we move out?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star

Village of Residence : Twillight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Time Crusix

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 14th 2011, 12:16 am

*Star was sitting straight up his chair with his arms crosssed on the table and his head lying face down in his arms while everyone was talking he would be soort of agrivated since he had no clue what people where talking about, he hadnt said anything since he has been in the room but that was because he had no idea what was being said all the information that was being said was entirely new to him but he got the just of everyting. he would finally lift his head up and a blank expression would be on his face.*

"Sooo evil spider lady who's been doing bad things and has super evil powers that can rape the shit out of us if were not careful needs to be dealt with?...."

*Star would say this to make sure he got everything*

"Sounds easy..."

*Star would say this before sighing and at the same time a sarcastic expression would form on his face as he leaned back in his seat*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   

Back to top Go down

The Construction of Something Great...
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next