Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

The Construction of Something Great...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 24th 2011, 10:08 am

-=I let out a breath after listening to everything that just took place with Medusa and the information of what to do next=- Medusa is way to shady to keep around. So she must be taken care of I don't want to risk the Arachne mission being a failure due to the snake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 12
Hobbies / Interests : Listening to Music
Kekkei Genkai : Shadow Nexus

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 24th 2011, 1:10 pm

((Like the new avy Aeon...))

*Atra smirked, finally the were going to get some action... FINALLY. And the soul of medusa was the optimal prize, he already had one witch soul and he took up a mission to obtain another and medusas would add to his collection. He just needed someone to 'secure' it for him since he wasn't gonna be able to strike medusa.*

Since Medusa is obviously bound to metagame, how are we going to make sure that the person that we're fighting is the real Medusa for sure?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 24th 2011, 1:18 pm

-*Kham new not of the teens hip young lingo such as 'metagame', but he figured that it meant something along the lines of that medusa has some magical means to avoid conflict and baby us to make us look ridiculous even though obviously we had the circumstances to prepare legitimately.*-

My awareness can locate her real body. Witch protect doesn't hide your carbon atoms from me... Atra's shadow techniques can locate whether or not her body is connected to her true anti-mass. If all else fails, Aeon can tell right off the bat. I'm positive that her combat style is very versatile and will give us trouble, but this is our only time to strike before shit potentially hits the fan. I'm relatively sure that her powers can deal well in groups and in one on one's... I'm getting that vibe. But I'm going to have to ask Atra, that you fuse with Aizu to make Taizu so that he can be more of a use to us to fight her. Then Taizu, Cross, and Shiro can take her down.

Back to top Go down
Bloom
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member

Village of Residence : Former Nightmare
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Plasma Control, Earth Bending, Black Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Ethereal Being

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 24th 2011, 2:58 pm

"So what you are saying is, we will use Medusa to get us inside and lead us to Arachne, then we section off into two groups? One to take care of Medusa and the other to take down Arachne at the same time? That sounds like it could work, but if Traiza will be fighting Medusa, then who will shadow possess everyone fighting Arachne? Or would it no longer be needed?"
She asked this because truthfully she was good at manipulating her shadow and extending it over thousands of meters, but she didn't know the Nara shadow possession technique, which deters her usefulness in such a scenario. Maybe while training with Atra, she ask him if he will teach her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 24th 2011, 9:10 pm

*Cross sighed, unfortunately he was fighting against one uncertainty the entire time.*

"Unfortunately this tests the limits of the shadow possession technique... so the outcome will be uncertain. There is a chance that you must discover some means in order to extend your shadow for Arachne can fall."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 8th 2011, 7:04 pm

After hearing what Cross had to say, she suddenly remembered something that was rather critical. She couldn't help but chuckle out loud.
"Heheh, actually, Traiza won't be needed for this mission. And now that I think about it, Atra's shadow possession technique doesn't need to be tested."
She rose from her seat and forged a lance of ether in her hand.
"Not after I'm finished with him.. Come on Atra. I believe we were in the middle of something before we got here."
She said with a smile on her face.
"Get a good look at everyone in this room, because you won't be seeing them for a while."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra

Cool Points (LOL) : 12
Hobbies / Interests : Listening to Music
Kekkei Genkai : Shadow Nexus

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 12th 2011, 11:33 am

"Oh yeah, see you guys later... keep us posted on the way things are going."

*Atra rose from his seated position and smiled at Aeon for a moment, he knew that things were a tad bit hard on him at the moment and hoped that Aeon knew that Atra sympathized. But then he flipped tear the bird and dipped off with bloom before shooting Aizu a thumbs up.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aizu Uchiha

Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Sharingan

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 12th 2011, 12:05 pm

*~Aizu nodded his head returning Atra's thumbs up with one of his own. He then looked toward everyone else before slowly standing to his feet.*~

"I'm guessing this is the time, where we all leave, not to see each other for extended periods of time to endure vicious training, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 12th 2011, 12:41 pm

It doesn't have to be now, but I'd like everyone to make it to the Grocery Store before the actual assault. -= I stand up from my seat. Hopefully the training center is close enough in completion to give the group a slight tour=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 12th 2011, 12:58 pm

"The Grocery Store? To have a nice healthy meal before we go out on our mission?"

-*Kham chuckled to himself...*-
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 14th 2011, 1:48 am

She stabbed the lance into the atmosphere before her, and nodded at Aeon.
"Sure. We'll be sure to stop by.."
Using the lance like a jack for a car, Bloom pushed and forced open a rift. Where this rift went, no one knew, except Bloom of course. She gave a wave to all that saw it and jumped inside.
"See ya on the mission date~!"
The rift would close after Atra entered it and transport them where they needed to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ken Minamino

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Infusion, Sage Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 19th 2011, 12:26 pm

"On that note.."

*Ken said rising to his feet.*

"I think I'm going to head out..got some training of my own to take care of. I'll make my way to the grocery store, I'm pretty familiar with it."

*Ken said chuckling a bit to himself as he looked toward Aeon. The grocery store is where ken usually got his munchie foods. He nodded toward Aeon and Mahk-x. He waved to Tj, and could really give a fuck about everybody else.*

"Ciao."

*And with that he was gone. Attending to matters that needed to be dealt with.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 24th 2011, 2:55 pm

"OH so the rumor was true You got this bunch to actually try and work together huh.'

-Shinta said as he was standing off to the side as thou he had been there the entire time. He glanced around to kham as he was always the first one shinta addressed when randomly appearing about in his boredom.-
"You people and your constant problems "

-He then gave a sarcastic smirk and furrow of the eyebrows and shruged he was scoping out who was still around that was hot headed by now poking a little fun-
"What do you expect a lot like this to overcome an army of pill bugs?"

(Awesome topic btw)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 25th 2011, 11:47 am

((Thanks, I figured it was about time we made moves))

-*Kham chuckled to himself, he had know knowledge that Shinta was in the vicinity. But it was always safe to assume that he's always around. Watching.*-

"Exactly Urashura. The Kishin, Arachne, and the rest of those who threaten this world are all pill bugs to The Great Destroyer and CORE"
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : Guillotine Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 25th 2011, 6:57 pm

*_Justin turned his head to the stranger who seemed to just pop out of the shaodws, as shinobi always do. Listening on to the, he would chuckle, knowing all to well how impossible it was to reason with their kind._*

"Ignorance shall be your undoing...shinobi.."

_*He thought to himself, placing his earphones back into his ears._*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 25th 2011, 7:03 pm

Tear had also been silent for quite a while... Listening and observing. This new character appeared out of what seemed to be nowhere, but Tear was not surprised, it seemed. He got up, refusing to speak anymore on the matter, as the shinobi were plain stubborn and lacked much reason beyond the will to kill.

The road to ruin always seems to be the path to victory...

With his half-open, glistening eyes panning over the area at everyone left and him sporting his signature deadly nonchalant smile only once more, Tear made his way away via the Soul Transmission, seeming to vanish with a surge of power.

I leave the rest to you, Justin and Maruze...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tajsa

Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 25th 2011, 7:09 pm

"See you ASSHOLES!"
-TJ said smiling blissfully as she waved Tear and Justin goodbye, maruze was a dad so he had her respect, but she didn't mean anything by it. She was just a kid and spoke her mind boisterously. It was really cute.-

"Looks like I'll head out too"

-TJ collapsed her body amongst herself appearing at home.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 26th 2011, 7:42 am

Justin Law wrote:
*_Justin turned his head to the stranger who seemed to just pop out of the shaodws, as shinobi always do. Listening on to the, he would chuckle, knowing all to well how impossible it was to reason with their kind._*

"Ignorance shall be your undoing...shinobi.."

_*He thought to himself, placing his earphones back into his ears._*
-Apon the man thinking that Shinta Appeared directly in front of him looking down for Shinta was a rather tall skinny fellow.
He smirked and then said directly into the man's mind .-
"The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.. You know nothing of my how my glorious death will take place sprout-ling so..
Don't try and act all high and mighty about what you think is a strong adversary Because the only thing worse then your own ignorance shall become your under confidence."
-Thoughts were never hidden from Shinta so he decided to inject some realism into the young one. After that he turned back to face Kham with a rather goofy wave.-

"You still have that healthy Ego Kham That's why I like you so much... "
-He observed some people leaving.-
"More importantly I brought you a gift for your new child. It should arrive shortly If I know birth cycles right .'
-He waved his hand and a small golden emblem on a small necklace chain appeared in-front of kham and hovered there.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 26th 2011, 9:48 am

-*Kham stared intently at Urashura, who had a way with pressing Kham's buttons or making testey moves. This one disturbed him a tad, he didn't let it show.*-

"Hm. I see you didn't shower TJ with gifts."

-*He said, as his daughter disappeared with great force the likes of which shook Kham forward a tad.*-

"But nonetheless, I hope he will make his father proud."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 26th 2011, 9:56 am

'Oh yes! I was sealed up by daddy dearest when TJ was born Kham Even I couldn't have possible have been there to give any gifts. But my apologies none the less.'

-He Fixed his glasses and coughed slightly At a closer inspection Shinta did look a tad sick Clearly he had been working on something exhausting.-

"But i'm sure he will with such a prominent Dna as yours How could he not be anything but a power house , He could give you a run for your money someday you know. I would love to see that at any rate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 26th 2011, 10:07 am

-*Kham smirked, and shut his eyes marveling at how great that could possibly be. It looked that he was experiencing eternal bliss.*-

"It would be a marvelous future if he could be the cause of my own undoing."

-*He took a moment to pause then look at Shitna again.*-

"And you Shinta? What has got you aloof from everyone. Did you not receive my mental message to come? You must have your mind occupied."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 26th 2011, 10:23 am

-Shinta got a small chuckle out of Khams expressions at the thought of his son perhaps taking him down. Shinta certainly saw Kham as a proud guy .-

"I've heard your summons for the most part but I have been very busy in some of my studies ..

Trying to develop a new Stage of the mind's void yet unrevealed.. as well as trying to pinpoint the exact location of the Sanctum of information. A place we still need to travel to for .. reasons we spoke about before and I cannot speak to you of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 26th 2011, 10:33 am

-*Kham nodded to hismelf, confirming Shinta's second statement. People needed not know the matters in which one of the many worlds strongest shinobi discussed.*-

"Who would have thought that in the recesses of your mind you would find more power. But if you wish to speak to me, then we can in private. However, I need to speak to you as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 26th 2011, 10:38 am

"I haven't quite found that power yet unfortunately but all good things come with time and patients.'

-He let out a soft cough again and then gave a nod. He wondered where a private place would be in a world like this.-

" Oh okay then it's a date , Great destroyer, Where do you think it best to talk about issues not for others ears ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   March 26th 2011, 10:45 am

"How about your place for once? I haven't stepped into your home in quite some time."

-*Kham already began to leave, not leaving Shinta with the option to prepare the place for him if was messy.*-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   

Back to top Go down

The Construction of Something Great...
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7