Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

The Construction of Something Great...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Atra

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 12
Hobbies / Interests : Listening to Music
Kekkei Genkai : Shadow Nexus

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 17th 2011, 12:55 am

*Atra cosigned with bloom.*

"We're giving her a bit too much credit too. Her and all of these witches... I just got through offing one, she was 'immortal' too and before you all say..."

*Atra mocked the way Tear spoke*

"Her power pales in comparison to the big tittied spider witch of awesome death drrrrrr, let's remember who we're dealing with in our midst. Cowering in fear and boasting the power of everyone that gets brought up is not the way shit gets done. If we're a bit optomisic and realistic we can formulate plans that may potentially work. It's all we have"

*He blew his hair out of his face.*

"Bring Medusa here so we can chat, if Shinigami is monitoring this meeting then what can she possibly do but abide by the agreement that Law is talkin' about? Bring her ass here we need to obtain this information to undo her sister. Then we can take her out later especially with what we've got in the works"

Last edited by Atra on February 17th 2011, 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justin Law

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Guillotine Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 17th 2011, 1:03 am

"Be weary to you whom you bestow your trust...shinobi."

^_Was all that Justin said as the mirror began to shine dimly. Shinobi were to dense as a species to get anything through their thick skulls. They were all arrogant, with their heads stuck so far up their asses, that they don't realize what they how they were hurting themselves^_

'"May Lord Death have mercy on you.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 17th 2011, 7:24 pm

Tear decided to lie low now. He was overruled with the Medusa thing. Even though he was strongly against it, that didn't matter in a democracy.

"... My. If only those guns were loaded..."

Tear sat down in his seat, closing his eyes, pondering and listening.

"... It would have been a beautiful end."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Medusa

Village of Residence : Medusa's Lair
Cool Points (LOL) : -1

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 17th 2011, 7:33 pm

"Why, thank you so much, Law, for inviting me to such an event. Whether you all knew I was here or not, I have been here ever since Law stepped into the room.."

Suddenly, in a pool of blackness beside Law, vector-headed snakes shot out of the ground and formed Medusa's body right there on the spot. She eyed each and every one of them, thoroughly assessing their powers, smiling and giggling. Her eyes were then locked on Mahk-X and Aeon, and her smile quickly faded.

"... Hm. There is... A lot of testosterone in here that I simply cannot deal with... Perhaps why all of you little boys are so worked up~?"

She giggled, taking a glance at Tear and Justin, knowing full well that both of them were directly connected to Shinigami, especially with that mirror. She'd have to mind her tongue here.

"... Well now. On to business. You all wished for my presence and now, here I am. And what was it you wanted.. Hmmm.. Oh yes, information on my dear, beloved sister..."

Her eyes narrowed and her mouth curled as she uttered her name, the tone of her voice becoming rather deep, "Arachne..."

Medusa brushed her dress off a bit, crossing her arms in front of her.

"Hmmm... I don't quite remember just what it is about her... Hm.. I don't think anything here is helping me... 'jog my memory.'"

She smiled and waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member

Village of Residence : Former Nightmare
Kekkei Genkai : Plasma Control, Earth Bending, Black Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Ethereal Being

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 17th 2011, 10:37 pm

A cluster of ethereal particles materialized in Bloom's hand in the form of a pistol. She pointed it directly at Medusa's head with her finger on the trigger.
"No games Medusa. We know good and well you didn't forget, now stop playing around."
She said ever so seriously. She Medusa was on her list ever since the day she attacked Rozalyn's house and she always will be. Ally or not, she had views similar to Tear on this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justin Law

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 17th 2011, 10:48 pm

"Shall we summon Lord Death? I'm sure he may have idea's on how to help you..recall."

^_Once Medusa said a single word, Justin's eyes would shut. He would place his earphones back in his head, as the very sound of Medusa's voice seemed to fill him with a unquellable rage._^

"Forgive me Lord Death, for how my weak emotions may force my hand. Guide and direct it, and my your will be done."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths

Village of Residence : Abandoned the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Aian/Jisei no Sougon Souran

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 18th 2011, 2:07 pm

"You should probably change the direction of your gun lady. As much as you may not like Medusa, she happens to be an ally this time.."
/=Law said nonchalantly as he wondered how long Medusa was there. He had a slight sense of her presence, but that it was the black blood within him. He'd have to make sure he could sense her more effectively in the future.=\
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 18th 2011, 4:55 pm

"I am seriously beginning to loose my patience..."

-*Kham rose up from his sead and palm thrust the side of his head activating his Geass, the ability to manipulate probability, God's Domain... as such he could coat probability manipulation fields around anything that he said or did or even thought of to come to fruition, so he manipulated the probability of his words to properly align with medusas intentions so that she can simply do what we asked (against her will of course) and be on her merry fucking way. As he spoke the sound waves of his words were coated with his probabilty manipulation fields and would affect medusas brainwaves and nerve receptors bending them to khams will.*-

"Medusa, we're delighted that you showed up given the tight security of the circumstances. Unfortunately, we are Shinobi and we hate to rush recklessly into things without proper knowledge. Everyone speaks of your sister as some mega witch, but we all know that you being the stronger of the sisters know all there is to know and can assist in our endeavors. Help us help you... or else"

-*As kham spoke, space and time began to distort for he was accessing a force that permeated every action of every thing it was only right that he would use his words for medusa to put her shitty ego aside and tell us what we need to know, of course this was a rash decision but Kham hated the dusk, grew tired of everyone dicking around.
Back to top Go down
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 18th 2011, 11:25 pm

(Aw, don't be mean!)

So clearly, Medusa seemed to be prepared. Though the probability of Kham was 100%, his ability had to... Work first. He immediately assumed that this was the real Medusa when in actuality, it wasn't.

"... Nice little trick, Kage of the Twilight Village... However I know of your probability ability and, hmhmhm... This is nothing but a shell of my true body. The way you tried to haphazardly manipulate my mind without thinking that through.. And what happens to YOUR mind when you try to manipulate probability..?"

Medusa began to laugh.

"Oh, but it is so cute that you tried... This shell is made up of thousands of magical snakes. Mindless, simple magic creatures."

She closed her eyes and giggled lightly.

"Oh, but if you reaaaally want that information... I guess that was enough for me to consider telling you Arachne's secrets..."

Medusa yawned a bit, stretching out.

"Well... Arachne has read from the Book of Eibon and made herself pure insanity. Therefore... As long as she is connected to the world's insanity, she can continuously recover. A word of advice is to cut her connection to the world's insanity... Heh. Especially if she's also being fueled by the endless insanity of the Kishin Asura. But... Then again, she also has her lackeys... More than you know, actually. The Dark Weapon and the Immortal are not her only subordinates. Besides that, I know the entire scheme of her lair. I had to infiltrate it and analyze every part of it so I could acquire this nice little body she abandoned for... myself~."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 19th 2011, 12:44 am

((MEAN?! I geassed myself into saying please in a very elaborate fashion, if that's not restraint that deserves respect then I don't know what is.))

-*Kham shrugged, the power of metagaming was far too great in this one... perhaps a different tactic would be necessary if they were to meet on the battlefield. But he couldn't stoop that low.*-

"You're being too vague... What else is there, and what is the Book of Eibon"
Back to top Go down
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 19th 2011, 9:43 am

(Oh cool, I got nego-points? I think that only helps my reputation as an antagonist. XD That just says to the world "Yeah, I'm a bad bitch. I'll do this shit. What of it!?" XDD Sweet.)

((... Oh and sowwy for saying you were mean buddy...))

(((... Oh and... um... I wasn't intentionally trying to metagame. XD You didn't REALLY think I'd put the REAL Medusa in a place where everyone wants her DEAD did you? XDD That's why I made her appear as an apparition of snakes~! Teehee.)))

Medusa started to rub one of her arms while they were still crossed, her general devious smile becoming more of an unconcerned face of sorts now.

"Hm. Well, I am not sure of all of Arachne's lackeys... I just know that she has more than just the Vampire and the Weapon. If I remember correctly, the one who wields the Book of Eibon should be in her ranks as well, somehow..."

She realized that Mahk-X was ignorant of these terms and events that went on in the Dusk Village, so he and probably a lot of not-in-tune-with-their-surroundings people would not know what the Book of Eibon was. Only more unpleasant work for her.

"... Really, you make this too much work for me. The Book of Eibon is a magical tome that is said to be the wisdom of Eibon, himself. Even I do not know all about Eibon, but his book possesses powers beyond compare... It contains instructions to make very powerful Demon Tools such as BREW, which has potential to do just about anything, and has its own great power within itself. I don't know too much about it, but one who has it... Is not to be trifled with."

She turned her head slightly to the side, looking off into space.

"... Even by me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 19th 2011, 12:04 pm

((No matter how you justify it, my respect for you plummeted... not because you metagamed but because you didn't repsect my power))

-*As expected, the Book of Eibon was something inexplicably cheap... Kham said nothing on the matter. It was time to get to work on more important things, Medusa being here was realistically no help. Knowing the lay out of the hideout could have been done with Atra,Aizu and TJ working together...*-

"Okay, you can go now... For the record, I geassed the sound waves of my words, so whether or not this is the real you or not doesn't matter you heard my words and submitted to my will, of course you think that your will was your own but all are illprepared and eventually submit to the might of Weapon X and The Great Destroyer."

Back to top Go down
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 19th 2011, 12:14 pm

(That's greatly saddening... Out of the many times I have been disrespected, cheaped, forced into something I didn't agree with any all other things of the like, it isn't the same when I do something I thought was alright... I feel a great deal of unhappiness and displeasure. I'll just let everything slide as everyone else sees fit, then... My thoughts and opinions are rather irrelevant, I see...)

Medusa left. Bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justin Law

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 20th 2011, 4:06 pm

_*Justin sighed heavily upon the exit of Medusa. He held the shinigami necklace that was around his neck, saying a very short prayer to himself. It was more of a word that anything. He then looked towards Mahk-x, his face more serious than before. He placed the mirror on the table.*_

"The purpose she served for coming here was nothing! The only thing that come from this is Medusa finding out what her enemies look like."

*_He said yelling, upset that Medusa was in the vicinity, and he didn't take her head. He wanted dearly to cleanse her from this plane, for crimes that she committed against Shibusen, and Lord Death himself. He turned his head, and looked toward Akazuki Law...his eyes slanted. It was his fault.*_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 20th 2011, 6:30 pm

"Wrong Guillotine... It is now confirmed that Medusa's stubbornness to give up information confirms our suspicions of her actions. She wants us dead along with Arachne meaning, that we need to change our battle strategy around so that after Arachne is killed we can take out Medusa as well giving her no time to recover. This also means, that she is completely clueless of our ability to combat insanity, that is where her error comes in."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 21st 2011, 8:02 am

Clearly Tear picked up on something that Atra didn't during Medusa's little speech, but that wasn't the point right now. She didn't really give too much information besides that someone in Arachne's ranks had the Book of Eibon, which was only slightly helpful since no one except the Death Scythes and Shinigami knew about the Book of Eibon. But only Shinigami knew its secrets.

"... I knew it was no point in her coming here. No matter. As long as Arachne is alive, we cannot touch her and she cannot touch us... The only thing we can do is work together. Since she will be inside of Arachne's lair with us, we can just trap her and kill her there after defeating Arachne."

Tear sighed, shaking his head.

"... Oh, what to do now...? The snake and the spider at odds..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 22nd 2011, 1:07 pm

*Atra was considering the possibilities, he was pretty close to just asking Kham to wipe the Dusk off of the map. For the problems they bring are far to substantial and ridiculous...*

"Something tells me that will be easier said than done... Well, we can do it one of many ways. We can tell her about the insanity shield and tell her that it requires her to be shadow possessed in order for it to work that way we can already have one up on her before the mission already begins. She will be expecting a sneak attack but from what angle can we attack her from is the question."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member

Village of Residence : Former Nightmare
Kekkei Genkai : Plasma Control, Earth Bending, Black Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Ethereal Being

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 22nd 2011, 6:17 pm

The gun in her hand dissipated and she took in a deep sigh. It wasn't like Bloom to get so worked up, and she would have to make sure not to act on impulse like that for a while.
"While the information she gave us was horribly limited, we managed to learn a lot just now. Not only do we now know to be on the look out for the book of Eibon, we know that Medusa has all the knowledge we do. She seemed to have already been in this room from the beginning, so just to be safe we should assume she knows about everything we are saying now."
She said quite seriously. Medusa was obviously a witch who only seeked for her own personal gain, but for what? Bloom pondered a bit with her eyes closed before an idea flew into her mind; she can talk to Mahk-x mentally.
"Mahk-x, we can also assume that whatever Medusa is after is within Arachne's lair, which would explain why she couldn't or wouldn't go in on her own."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths

Village of Residence : Abandoned the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Aian/Jisei no Sougon Souran

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 22nd 2011, 6:32 pm

"Damn witch.."
/=Law said scratching his head. She just comes and goes as she pleases, and because she didn't provide any useful information, Law will end up seeming suspicious. How annoying. What's more annoying, was that the guillotine guy was staring him down with a nonchalant expression.=\
"I'd appreciate it if you didn't look at me that way, Guillotine. If you have nothing better to do with your eyes, then close them."
/=Law then listened in on what Atra and Bloom said regarding what they learned from Medusa's arrival, and Bloom's seemed to be pretty damn accurate.=\
"Hm, you both have some interesting ideas, but if what you are saying is true Bloom, what could Medusa be after in Arachne's lair?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 22nd 2011, 9:31 pm

((LONG ASS EPIC SPEECH. Yikes... LATE AS FUCK AS ALWAYS))

**Shiro stood still the whole time staring a bit. He didn't have much to say in this whole ordeal so he simply sat back and awaited his turn. Finally getting the opening after Law's question, Shiro proposed his idea.**

"We could always have some fun and find out for ourselves..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 22nd 2011, 11:45 pm

I seriously feel like taking out the witch Medusa BEFORE we engage arachne... We have ample sensors and people with thorough abilities necessary to know our ways around arachne's lair, she is no help. "Well, then if she knows everything then we have already won... She already knows that the means of her victory against us can only be accomplished if we allow her to achieve what she wants after Arachne is dead. She knows that she cant engage us all in a regular fight. So let's speak on a plane where she cannot hear us. It is obvious that Akazuki Law here is some key to her knowing all of his information that has transpired here unfortunately Law you will have to go into this mission completely clueless for the sake of Medusas betrayal"

-*Kham pointed at TJ who would synchronize the minds of everyone here cept Law on TJ's secret channel. Not Khams, the one that the mafia uses... so any means of mental manipulation to acquire certain knowledge are null or suffer the wrath of the phoenix

So, what is preventing us from taking out medusa first?

-*Kham spoke mentally to the group. However the members of the mafia and Khams loyal individuals could still communicate with Kham on another mental plane without any of the others hearing.*-
Back to top Go down
Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 23rd 2011, 6:23 am

Though Tear didn't think it was necessary for Medusa to come in the first place, nor did he trust her at all, he knew the reason why they couldn't attack her, which he thought he SAID to the group before. Hm. Some people must not be listening.... Maybe he didn't? No matter, it was going to be said either way.

I will state this again... The reason why we, the Dusk cannot attack Medusa is because of Shinigami-sama's binding word. Naturally, anyone with a Soul Weapon, which seems to be a significant portion of this group, must abide by that rule. Not only this... But even though no one agrees with Shinigami-sama's choice, we surely respect it and will follow through with and enforce it. Besides... It is not like we could have come to you all. Especially with what we hear through the grapevine. Seems as though a large majority of the higher ups hate the Dusk Village as a while, and some people have made many suggestions to wipe it from the earth over the vast period of time it has been here. If that is the case, why would we trust anyone like you all? I think Shinigami-sama has more faith in a lowly snake, or any other antagonist rather than you all because of that, and maybe that is why his decision was what it is. Truthfully, I would not ask for your help either, if said allies just wish to destroy us in the end... Even if we allow you to partake in wielding our Soul Weapons, teaching you how to use the Soul Wavelength and such. How do any of US of the Dusk know that once you all learn this, you will not just turn your backs on us and try to overpower us to get rid of us as many have suggested? In actuality, you all might be no different than Medusa, herself, now that I think about it... So the true question is not 'What is preventing us from taking down Medusa first,' but 'What is it keeping you all from trying to 'off' us?'

Now, this was probably the equivalent of Tear going off. He had known this information for quite a long time. He and most of the higher ups in the Dusk knew that the Dusk as a whole were severely disliked. He had just been keeping this in for a while. And he actually had more to tell, but would save it for later... When he needed it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tajsa

Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 23rd 2011, 8:34 am

Booh fuckin' hooh! Your kage is insane and has the power to undo anything, and it's not like he exercises restraint don't act like you all are the victim. We're going to ignore you now.

-TJ didn't wish to deal with petty grievances and the dusk feeling like their always being targeted. She didn't care.-

If only the Dusk and people with soul weapons need to abide by Shinigami's stupid ass contract then my dad, Bloom and anyone else who doesn't have one can snuff Medusa out before this whole thing begins, then we can deal with arachne our damn selves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 23rd 2011, 9:35 am

**Hearing the two ravaging about only made Shiro shake his head, but of course after hearing Tear and TJ give their inputs, he couldn't help but side with TJ on one thing at least. Instead of sitting back in the shadows he stepped forward to bring attention to himself, his hands held behind him.**

Now now kiddies... Play nice...

**His gaze looked from the two and made its way over to Kham and Aeon's direction.**

Though she does have a point... Those of us including myself do not posses a Soul Weapon, which would make dealing with this chick alot easier in our case no...? It seems that this is something that has to be dealt with before we place our focus on our main objective if its going to propose a problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 23rd 2011, 9:44 am

-*Kham smirked at his daughters outburst, coming to his quick defense was loyalty within itself... but of course he was The Great Destroyer. 'Restraint' was not his is vocabulary, as a matter of fact he didn't know the meaning of the word, so in essence he was just as bad as Khrona was without the ridiculous insanity and obnoxious amounts of powuh! But he knew this, and for any of them to retort with anything along these lines were a fools errand*-

Is that good enough for you tear? All of Shinigami's 'followers' can sit back and let those who are willing to act for the common wealth of the world take action while you and your stubborn god watch we Shinobi save the planet... again. We should mobilize on Arachne the same time we mobilize on Medusa. We have means of hiding our movements to even the strongest magicks.

-*Kham turned to Aizu who could reality warp this space making it seem like this meeting would last a lot longer/shorter than it did. The Eternal Mangekyou sharingan was nothing to be trifled with.*-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   

Back to top Go down

The Construction of Something Great...
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next