Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

The Construction of Something Great...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 1:08 pm

"No, fuck that..."

*Cross rose off of his chair and whipped out Murder and pointed it at Kham who always had to ask for favors of Cross instead of ordering him around. He could care less about the functionality of the group. Getting disrespected is out of the question.*

"Don't tell me to 'cool down'..."

*Cross took out his other gun and pointed it at justin.*

"FUCKING CONTACT THAT LIPLESS BASTARD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justin Law

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Guillotine Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 1:15 pm

_^Justin was slightly bobbing his head to his music while the conversation going on. His eyes darted from person, reading their lips as they spoke, taking in every aspect of information being passed around. However, things started to get hectic, which made Justin usually happy expression fade. His earphones were then plucked, from some random shinobi whom named he learned was Atra...he hated when people did that. He then got a weapon pointed him by the only non-anbu ranked one here.^_

"Lord Death has been present the entire time. My eyes, ears, and mouth are that of his."

^_He said starring at Mahk-x. The mirror in his lap shinned.^_

"Choose your next move wisely..shinobi. I have no problem cleansing you, in fact, your presence only seems to upset Lord Death."

^_He said closing his eyes and making the crucifix. "The Father, Son, And Holy Ghost."^_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ken Minamino

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Infusion, Sage Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 1:20 pm

"Goddammit...chill out."

*Ken said in a voice full of carelessness and lax. He summoned his soul weapon Jean to his hand inher gun form, and pointed it at Cross.*

"You little hot head fucker. This one of the reasons your not a fucking anbu."

*He said laughing a bit to himself. Cross was the only one non-certified to be here, and he was painting a pretty picture why.*

"If you harm him, I kill you. He's a fucking ally, and your wasting time. Chill..the..fuck..out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra

Cool Points (LOL) : 12
Hobbies / Interests : Listening to Music
Kekkei Genkai : Shadow Nexus

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 1:24 pm

*Everyone was shadow possessed, cept Cross- who had a perfectly justifiable reason to be angry with everyone telling everyone to 'simmah down' gets a bit offensive. So for everyone to wrest themselves out of their shadow possession seizing the control of the chakras for use would put enormous strain on Aeon and Atra who simply Crossed his arms and didn't tell anyone... everyone was going to pass out due to the circumstances in due time. And the only people who would know this would be Aeon and he. Atra looked at Aeon, then back at the ground amongst all the turmoil, eminent concussion on the way.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member

Village of Residence : Former Nightmare
Kekkei Genkai : Plasma Control, Earth Bending, Black Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Ethereal Being

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 1:52 pm

Bloom facepalmed herself because this situation was getting out of hand. They were more disfunctional than she thought.
"Ugh, this is a room full of teenagers isn't it?
Being the 2nd oldest out of the group (Kham being the oldest) she felt obliged in some way to quell this hostility without adding fuel to the fire. The room became colder, so cold that frost began to develop on the table before them.
"Can we all be adults here, please?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 2:43 pm

-=With people trying to force themselves out of Shadow Possesion and getting so hostile it's like trying to squeeze off the limbs 'Chakra Body' Atra and I have to maintain. I'd half a mind to send a shock throughout the networks to get everyone to just relax=-
Atra, if we can't get them calmed down force them to sit down. I'm hoping that'd be less taxing then them potentially using our Chakra willy-nilly. -=After speaking with Atra I then address the rest of the group.=- Bloom is correct. Getting upset won't lead us anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takai Kugutsu

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 6:15 pm

Takai- It was only a matter of time till something like this happened.

^Takai would say this lightly under his breath as he watched to group begin to argue amongst each other. Takai would simply sit in his seat with his arms crossed as he would wait for everyone to calm down. Takai honestly knew something like this would happen which is common when powerful people of near equal power get together so it might actually be good to have these issue resolved down then later on the battle field.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 6:36 pm

Tear wasn't exactly a child, as he was just about the same age as Bloom, so he saw things in a similar way as she. A room full of hormonal teens with quick tempers and thirst for overall control to show dominance.

"Hmhm. How cute. Children get so fussy... But please, all of this noise is rather... contaminating. It is ruining the beauty of not only the scenery, but the synergy of the resonance..."

Tear considered the Shadow Possession and the combination of chakras to be nothing more than a type of 'soul resonance..' Perhaps he was ignorant? Stubborn? Who knows. It was habitual seeing as wavelength was what he grew up on.

"... I am most certain that Shinigami-sama is watching. As long as there is a mirror or some sort of reflective object that he can project his image into, he can see through it. Do not underestimate the power of a god... Lord Death."

Tear bowed his head. But he figured that the Shibusen troops should be mobilized last, anyway. it made the most sense. Then Tear realized what Bloom said earlier before all of the kids began to huff and puff.

"Oh, Bloom... I have intel on Arachne's currently known lackeys just from outer resources. There is the immortal, the Mosquito, an ageless Vampire... Giriko, the master Enchanter, a Dark Weapon that takes the form of a chainsaw... And, if I am not mistaken, Fuuma Tera is still within her ranks... One of our Anbu, as you all may or may not know. Anyone else, I am not sure about. I have heard nothing of what Arachne has at her disposal.."

Though, Tear had another thought.

"... However... The Witch Medusa is her sister and is currently allies with Shibusen until Arachne is permanently destroyed... Perhaps she knows more about Arachne? Would it be unwise to ask her? Or do we not have the time for trivial matters when we know the majority?"

Tear was usually a cautious one and wanted to ask Medusa, though he didn't trust her to tell anything, anyway.. So perhaps that was a lost cause within itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths

Village of Residence : Abandoned the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Aian/Jisei no Sougon Souran

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 10:20 pm

"Of course she knows more about Arachne. Why even bother asking yourself that silly question."
/=Came a voice from the corner of the room. After taking a few steps into the light, it was revealed to be none other than Akazuki Law. His arms were crossed and he levitated only a few centimeters from the ground while leaning back on what appeared to be nothing.=\
"I'm sure she'd be willing to offer you all a hand. Heck, I may even give my assistance if I feel like it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star

Village of Residence : Twillight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Time Crusix

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 10:36 pm

*Star would still be sitting down in his seat while all the talking and excited behavoirs broke out, his face would be blank giving off the impression that his mind was else where which was true. Star didn't even notice the commotion in the meeting because in his mind he was just so impressed by the power that everyone here put together possessed, his mind would start to overflow with visions and thoughts of the potential of his abilities.*

"..amazing"

*he would say randomly but quiet, he would then notice everyone getting loud and violent and he would become confused and wonder what the fuck did he just miss?because just a second ago everyone was all cool. His eyes would then dart over to the guy who just appeared out of nowhere, and Star would have a puzzled look on his face, because he didn't know that theywere still expecting more ninjal*

"...Well someones late"

*He would say in a kinda low tone almost if he was talking to himself *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra

Cool Points (LOL) : 12
Hobbies / Interests : Listening to Music
Kekkei Genkai : Shadow Nexus

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 10:52 pm

*Atra simply sighed to himself, he could kill everyone here with a flick of the wrist... everyone, and no one knew it or at least could comprehend it and stop it from happening. But that was a minor detail. Setting aside everyones differences was impossible at this rate, the sooner dealing with the dusk is over the better. He simply spoke...*

"I'm afraid that if I say something, then someone would say how foolish I am for underestimating that certain something when I'm probably correct. So the most logical thing for you to do right now given... the situation since tear is shitting his pants by not wanting to ask this medusa chick directly, then perhaps a more roundabout method would suit us just fine. But for now, tell us everything you know that would help us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 10:57 pm

"NO, FUCK THAT ALL OF YOU DIE!"

*Cross said as he yelled his eyes glowed, and in that glowing millions upon millions upon millions of guns appeared everywhere as if other Cross' from parallel worlds were going assist in this execution all at the same time. The guns fired, but a resound clicking noise was heard amongst all the guns that filled the space.. it seemed that Cross forgot to load his guns. This caused his personality to flip since the build up was absolutely all for nothing, though he did have the intention of shooting everyone in the vicinity.*

"Well, that was anti-climactic..."

*All the guns disappeared and Cross sat on space itself taking out his pistols taking time to load them this time so that the next time he snapped he can fire accordinfly.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 11:00 pm

Oh fuck...

-*Is all Kham said to himself, once Cross gets like that there isnt much anyone can do to quell his anger. But, luckily the guns weren't loaded or else everyone had been screwed, especially if they were void shot bullets. Kham exhaled a sigh of relief as he formed a chair of diamond for everyone so Aeon can continue maintaining the chakras. It seemed that everything calmed down now. Kham really wanted to cease all ties with the dusk, they were all impossible people.*-

"Akazuki Law... tell us what you know and we will teach you what has been obtained here today."
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 11:03 pm

-TJ waved at who she registered in her mind as 'Zetsuzuman'... one of the members of zetsumei that she coined with the name. Tis all she did as she turned around towards him to listen what he had to say. She figured that he appearing the midst of everyone being about to be shot meant that he had to be some kind of important figure.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ken Minamino

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Infusion, Sage Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 11:15 pm

"Shit, we're dead.."

*Was all ken said. He knew damn well that while he was high, his soul weapon was useless, for he couldn't resonate correctly. Once he saw the guns, he starred at Cross and figured he didn't have the gall to kill everyone here, but then he heard the click of the guns. His heart skipped a beat, and he dropped his joint out of his mouth.

But he was alive...alive and well. And Cross made his list.*

"Lucky us.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takai Kugutsu

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 11:24 pm

^As all then guns appear around the group Takai would be shocked for a moment as even if her went into poison form knowing Cross' form a bullets he would be screwed anyway. Although while relived that when the triggers where pulled nothing happened it also at the same time pissed Takai off a little Cross put not only Takai himself but the group in such a state of shock. Takai would the notice Law and would simply continue to remain quite waiting to get the info on Arachne main lackeys which where possible opponents and bodies to be add to Takai's collection.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justin Law

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 16th 2011, 11:40 pm

^_Justin's eyes would flare open at the name "Giriko". He was the one and only whom Justin perceived as his equal in skill, save Lord death of course.^_

"Not for a second do I trust that slithering witch. "Ally" or not, she could do nothing but harm to us; Shibusen, and vescrutia."

^_As for Cross' outburst, Justin would not acknowledge it. He was destined to fail Justin thought, for Lord Death has his watchful eye upon him. Nothing could compromise him, nothing, so long as Shinigami willed it not to. _^

"The two are sisters, and may very well be in an alliance of their own."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 17th 2011, 12:15 am

"I wouldn't say that, Justin. Medusa wants Arachne dead just as much as Shinigami."
/=Law smirked as he closed his eyes. He had a tendency to keep his eyes closed, but that was mainly because he can see in infrared.=\
"Although, don't think that this means Medusa goals end where yours do. Arachne may be the only obstacle standing in her way, and by taking her down you'd be helping her out if that were the case. However, that's irrelevant."
/= He would then shake his head and open his arms, much like Miles Edgeworth.=\
"Since you all can't afford to keep Arachne around, you have no choice but to accept Medusa's help. She knows her way around Arachne's lair like the back of her hand and her powers will help get around most of the obstacles there. Although, I'd say for you all to keep an eye on her before this is over."
/= Law wouldn't say anymore though, because he knew as a fact Medusa had her ears on this conversation some how. If not, then that would be just super. Law glanced through the room and noticed not 1, but 2 former Zetsumei members. Well, there was Tasja, and while her power was commendable, she didn't have the smarts for Law to think of her as a serious member. He smiled and closed his eyes.=\
"It's been far too long.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aizu Uchiha

Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Sharingan

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 17th 2011, 12:30 am

"Well if what your saying is true, then we'll just be knocking down one obstacle just for another to rise from it."

*~Aizu said, sitting down, his fingers interlocked and elbows sitting on the table. He recognized Akazuki Law instanlty. It was the cockiness in his voice that gave him away.*~

"Fuck keeping an eye on her, we have to put a leash on her, and probably be working on how to kill her next."

*~He said smiling at Akazuki Law, he hadn't seen him in so long, and was beginning to wonder where he had been this past year and a half.*~

"How do you know so much about Medusa?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justin Law

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 17th 2011, 12:33 am

"Yes. While, your input is greatly appreciated, I was beginning to wonder the same thing."

~^Justin said turning his attention to Akazuki Law, holding the mirror in his position allowing Lord Death a clear view od the shinobi.~^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 17th 2011, 12:34 am

-*Kham unfortunately didn't wish to hear any more shit from the dusk pessimists... another reason why he dumped this on Aeon because he simply did not have the patience to deal with 'those' people... He spoke firmy.*-

"I really want to say 'I could care less whether or not The Dusk gets undone from the inside' but unfortunately that is something that this group cannot allow and will prevent."

-*Kham looked at Tear, then Justin... then back at Law.*-

"I'm open to any inside information and the two dusk weapons are overruled in number. Summon her here, or contact her. The information she possesses furthers our cause. Whoever she is, she won't cross The Great Destroyer and all of Weapon X"
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 17th 2011, 12:38 am

"You underestimate this witch.."Great Destroyer."

^_Justin said, cutting his eyes toward Mahk-x.^_

"If she'll cross the Lord of Death, doing so to you would be nothing to her. She is cunning and deceiving. A bargain with her will do nothing but punish our endeavors."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 17th 2011, 12:46 am

"I've been doing more than simply camping out for this past year and a half. I've been all over and in my time I gathered a lot of information. This includes info on Medusa.."
/=He said with a smile on his face. He then looked over to the mirror, and realized what it was immediately.=\
"I thought this was a private place under the radar.. I guess not so much eh? But anyway, summoning Medusa should be a wise decision, especially since you have her word this time around, right?"
/= He gestured. Since they want to get as much as they could out of this, summoning Medusa should be standard.=\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 17th 2011, 12:47 am

*Cross inhaled to say something... but didn't because it was going to be extremely ignorant and probably set everything back in motion. He just clenched his guns tightly, ever so tightly and waited for the day that he would hear Justin and Tear writhe in pain.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member

Village of Residence : Former Nightmare
Kekkei Genkai : Plasma Control, Earth Bending, Black Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Ethereal Being

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 17th 2011, 12:52 am

Bloom has just been sitting by, watching everything transpire. She didn't fear Cross or his gun display, but because she heard the trigger click therefore knowing Cross attempted to kill her... He was on her list.

After Akazuki appeared and everyone began to talk about Medusa, Bloom's facial expression became more serious than usual. Medusa attacked her sis, and it was because of this that Bloom worked for Zita during the previous year to obtain more info on her. She cracked her knuckles and spoke softly.
"Yes, summon Medusa here..."
She seemed to not care for Akazuki right now. She knew he was a a part of Zetsumei, but it wasn't easy striking fear or doubt into Bloom. She knew he was nothing to her..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   

Back to top Go down

The Construction of Something Great...
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next