Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

The Construction of Something Great...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 12:55 pm

((I need, Aeon, Takai, TJ, Shiro, Aizu, Ken, Atra, Star, Kid, Justin Law with a mirror so he can contact Shinigami, Maruze, Tear, Bloom and Cross))

-*Kham appeared in the flower garden with his arms crossed. He liked this place, reminded him of his own observatory. It would be here where the meeting would be conducted to finalize Vescrutia's defenses once and for all. So he signed and slammed his fists together activating his cosmic awareness to summon the necessary individuals to be apart of C.O.R.E. The global vescrutian defensive. The people who are attending are ANBU, famous in their own right for they have participated before in the saving (and possibly the destruction) of this planet. A lot of them have their own egos, so Kham manifested a silver board room with enough chairs for everyone so that they can sit comfortably and a large table separating them. With the people that are coming, they were going to be here for a LONG time.*-

Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Infusion, Sage Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 1:11 pm

"Kham.."

*Ken said as he walked through the silver door. He looked around, seeing that he was the first one here and focused his attention to the closest chair. He had a joint in his mouth and took a hit before speaking.*

"What's the deal?"

*He said, leaning on the arms rest, exhaling as he spoke.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra

Cool Points (LOL) : 12
Hobbies / Interests : Listening to Music
Kekkei Genkai : Shadow Nexus

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 1:18 pm

"You didn't know?"

*Atra said as he melded into one of the chairs opposite of Ken and a ways from Kham he rested his head in his hands while he waited for everyone else to show up.*

"We're uniting the ANBU... Kham's tired of doing the work himself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 1:23 pm

-*Kham took of his hood and exhaled deeply at the entrance of familiar faces first. He was wondering what was taking TJ so long, and he expected Cross to be here first... but whatever.*-

"Something to that affect, I've scanned the world for quite some time. And there are plenty of other strong ninja around that could potentially make this a lot easier. If not, then I could always use the usual people."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 1:39 pm

*Cross walked in the distance, he felt it rude to just warp in a seat and begin speaking. However he analyzed the company in front. Obviously those most loyal to Kham were here first as expected. He himself considered himself to just use Kham for power and full technological freedom would come as he pleased. But it seemed as if he was summoned, meaning he was going to participate in this business. He wasn't the front line soldier...*

"I really don't know why we just use the old school X-Squad..."

*Cross said as he took a seat, he was referring to Bloom, Atra, and Ken who would be more than enough.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 2:00 pm

**Shiro finally appeared with his hands behind his head. Looking around with his smile, he laughed. For once he wasn't the last one to arrive somewhere. Atra and Kham he recognized instantly of course. But Ken and Cross, not so much. With a wave, he greeted everyone in the area. Then faced Kham as he made his way to one of the seats.**

"Being my current title, I guess I do have to be here..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 2:41 pm

-=Walking into Flower Garden I see the collection of shinobi here, quite powerful ones to be honest. Such a deadly collection of strength in one place could make the hairs on even the most battle hardened warriors stand on end. I find a chair close enough to the head of the table to be able to hear the words of Kham=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member

Village of Residence : Former Nightmare
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Plasma Control, Earth Bending, Black Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Ethereal Being

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 2:41 pm

"So.."
Lingered a voice in the atmosphere, followed by Bloom appearing in the room almost instantaneously.
"You called, Mahk-x?"
She looked around the room and took note of everyone that was there. It was Shiro, someone she heard to have died a while ago, Cross, someone she isn't familiar with at all, Ken and Atra. She pulled up a seat next to Atra, seeing that other than Mahk-x, he was the only one she knew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 4:47 pm

-*Kham slowly rose from his seat and walked towards an empty chair that no one in particular was sitting by.*-

"Glad you could make it Bloom... Aeon, sit at the head of the table. I wont be leading this organization, you will."

-*Naturally, the news would surprise the guy, but Kham didn't care.*-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 4:54 pm

what?! -=My hearing is perfectly fine, and I'm the only Aeon around here, but still I take a look around expecting someone to walk up and take the seat that Kham has just directed me to sit in.=- Kham are you referring to me? Aeon? -=I point at my face still trying to absorb such heavy news planted on me=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atra

Cool Points (LOL) : 12
Hobbies / Interests : Listening to Music
Kekkei Genkai : Shadow Nexus

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 5:03 pm

*Kham new the ANBU well, all of them... and he was the ideal leader. Atra wasn't fond of Aeon and never really respected his position nor his renown as a Kage. This was going to be interesting. He scoffed and spoke under his breath.*

"Are you fucking kidding me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 5:10 pm

"Yes, I'll be happy to give you tips... but seeing as how you have absolutely nothing to do Aeon. This is your job. The ANBU are a bunch of pre-madonas. Every last one of them. All you have to do is earn their respect like I have."

-*Kham said clearly. He glared at Atra.*-

"And besides, this could be the boost in strength you need so the next time Zeik comes around you wont get your ass kicked?"
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 5:19 pm

Ass kicked?? -=A reverse shattering sound echoes throughout my head. It all comes back. Zeik did infact whoops that ass. and if I was stronger maybe it wouldn't have went down like that.=- I know that I really haven't pulled as much weight lately, but leading the ANBU?? That's easier said that done Kham. -=My concern with leading the ANBU runs even deeper than just dealing with various ego of the present Shinobi. The destruction of the Burst lead to sense of leadership that I believe I can't attain. In addition how could I gain such respect, the respect with Mahk-X seems to get with little difficulty=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 5:26 pm

*Cross just sat there with his arms crossed. Aeon seemed have something else preventing him from taking the opportunity than just dealing with our personalities. Cross wasn't going to give Aeon any problems be he couldn't deny that...*

Kham is out of his mind...

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 5:30 pm

-*Kham looked at Aeon as the seat seemed to adjust itself so that Aeon can sit inside of it.*-

"You'll be fine... I wouldn't do this if I didn't know what I was putting you into. I've never steered you wrong."

Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 5:39 pm

**Shiro still hand his hands behind his head as he leaned back in the chair. He didn't really care who led the orginization for as usual he was just along for the ride so to speak. Shiro in fact had no problems with Aeon to his knowledge, for getting along with someone as such would not be a problem. He smiled and tried to encourage him as well.**

"Meh... Come on. You can do it. Shouldn't be too hard... Should it...?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member

Village of Residence : Former Nightmare
Kekkei Genkai : Plasma Control, Earth Bending, Black Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Ethereal Being

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 5:47 pm

Bloom closed her eyes and smiled, giving a few claps before saying..
"Congrats, Aeon. For Mahk-x to make you leader, you must be a fine man indeed."
She had little concern for whoever led the organization, and truthfully she thought Mahk-x would have done it himself. This should be fun and interesting, so long as everyone made it as such.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tajsa

Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 6:04 pm

-TJ appeared out of a burst of flame at the other end of the table in some random seat. Preferably next to ken Smile she patted herself down since there was still remains of flames on her shoulders.-

"HEY GUYS!"

-She said boisterously. She recognized everyone except the guy at the other head of the table. She wondered why her dad wasn't up there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 6:08 pm

*Cross casually ignored TJ's loud ass annoying entrance. He was glad Marta wasn't here or else he would be completely overwhelmed by their 'volume'. Either way, he spoke.*

"Well, let's be honest... the reason why it's going to be difficult is because we're dealing with a 5 pronged assault from all these variety of different threats that are opened up thanks to the new powers that we have so graciously obtained."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 6:48 pm

**Out of curiosity, Shiro raised his hand as if he were in a classroom. That fact that there was always a danger trying to crush them.. and kill them... basically annihilate them off this planet, he was more interested in to just who it was this time around. Being he had been gone for such a long time, it was about time he was put up to speed.**

"Uh... So who or what exactly is that? And out of curiosity Kham, why such a colorful group...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 6:52 pm

-*Kham turned to look at Shiro, but smirked at Atra's utter disgust which is what he wanted.*-

"I wanted a small group of people who I can trust. And I wanted a lot of this to be done under the radar. And besides that, a lot of our ANBU are sitting around bored. But I will disclose all the information once we get some more of our people here."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 7:07 pm

**A slight look of impatience, Shiro sat back in his chair once more. The few that were present were very experienced in what they did. Shiro knew Aeon and Atra were both very experienced from the encounters they've been in together. One of the reasons Shiro had no problem following Aeon as head boss man. Though he was here upon Kham's request as well.**

"So, who's missing from the party...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maruze
The Dividing Enigma :: Anbu of the Dusk
The Dividing Enigma :: Anbu of the Dusk

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : Division

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 7:31 pm

"... I am one less, it seems..."

Though Maruze was normally a very punctual man, it was hard to get to him most times. He was a loner, save for his daughter beside him, whom he'd never let go out of his sight again.

"... I see that the ANBU of the other villages are here..."

He looked around before taking a seat, taking note of everyone there... But he didn't pass a glance at Ken. He remembered his 'death' by the hands of Ken when he fell to the path of a demon by his old weapon, Waru. That was the only one he knew of by face, personally. That is, until he noticed Aeon. He hadn't ever met Aeon face to face, but had gone to his grocery store before with his daughter to buy his birthday cake. His robotic host was rather welcoming, though Maruze didn't like all that new-age technology. He gave a polite nod to Aeon before sitting down. The others-- Shiro, Tajsa, Cross and Bloom-- were people that he had never met, but knew of just by tales around Vescrutia. Tajsa was the daughter of Mahk-X, Kage of the Twilight village. Younger than he expected. Bloom was the sister of Rozalyn, the ex-kage of the former Depths village... Though, Maruze also did not know too much about Rozalyn, either. Maruze knew nothing of Cross except that he used guns, which was a dead giveaway to him. And finally, Shiro, who was the former Sannin of the Chaos... But, Maruze thought he was dead. Then again, Maruze was 'dead' at a time, as well. Though, that was when he noticed something...

"... There is only one representative from the Chaos village here? And besides that, where are my subordinates...?"

In truth, Maruze missed Fuuma, whom he had grown somewhat close to... Well, closer to than everyone else. Meo was in weapon form, in hand. He wanted to know what this was about...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takai Kugutsu

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 7:40 pm

Takai- I also make one less missing from this meeting.

^Takai would say this as he would appear taking a seat in a free seat somewhere in the middle. Takai would quickly look around the room taking note on all the people who where there remembering most of them from past interaction and stories about those Takai had never met in person. After taking note on everyone in the room Takai would then turn back looking toward Mahk-X.^

Takai- I must say when you told me you where gathering a group together I already knew they would be powerful but there are quite a few in hear I never thought would actually be hear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   February 9th 2011, 7:47 pm

Silently, Tear appeared via his Soul Transmission ability the moment he was informed to come. It took him only a second or two from the Shibusen using this ability, and his appearance was silent and pretty abrupt.

"... What a gorgeous place to hold such an important and dreadfully important meeting..."

As he spoke, he kept on his face his signature deadly nonchalant smile, viewing many that he knew, surprisingly.

"Ah, Kage of the Twilight Village, Mahk-X... It is an honor to see you again..."

The one who assisted him in learning true Taijutsu... or rather, the push into the art of learning true Taijutsu... Tear wished to have another battle with him again, for his strength was surpassed by this Kage, and it made him feel refreshed, for a change. Looking around, he saw Ken and TJ, two from the Twilight Village who had gotten Soul Partners long ago. Though they probably hadn't met Tear face to face before, he and other Death Scythes that worked for Shinigami had to know all the people with weapons, even if they did not know them. Keep them on file, one might say.

"... And your daughter, Tajsa... She's been slacking off in her Soul Collection recently..."

His eyes were half-open and glistening like water, they slowly shifted over to Ken.

"... And you, Ken, rarely even use your weapon anymore... Your wavelengths might be out of sync. It is best to train with your weapon and wavelength regularly to ensure maximum potential and also that your wavelength compatibility doesn't... falter."

Tear saw Maruze, whom he remembered had died and had come back to life asking Shinigami to make his daughter into a Soul Weapon, which in turn, made Tear chuckle just a bit.

"... Maruze, one of the ANBU of the Dusk... Nice to see that you're back in action lately. It was a loooong 6 months without you, Fuuma Tera or, in fact, any other high ranking officials in the Dusk Village. I do hope that you live up to your rank..."

There was a bit of resentment in Tear's voice upon that last comment, though overall, his voice still remained normal, low, calm and collected, as usual. He took a seat, taking in all of the natural beauty around him, awaiting the meeting to TRULY start.

"Glorious..."

As he was about to sit down, Takai showed up. Well, speak of the devil. He had been recently promoted to ANBU rank... By none other, of course.

"... Takai... I haven't seen too much of you since your promotion. I hope that you are also living up to your new title as ANBU... As I presume you shall see from this conference, it is not as easy as some make it seem..."

Tear finally shut his eyes, the nonchalant smile still on his face as he listened for signals that the meeting was going to begin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Construction of Something Great...   

Back to top Go down

The Construction of Something Great...
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next