Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Orca aburame

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 16
Kekkei Genkai : Insecta mastery

PostSubject: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   January 9th 2011, 10:31 am

-Orca stands in a forest of greenery. His zanpaktou drawn and kikai bugs swirling around his left arm. I dont need to explain anything else Because you are so dead. If you wanna play BITCH and not show up for your death peacefully,then I'll go to you and end you with my weak as SIX CHARGES OF SHIT!!!!!!-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   January 9th 2011, 1:22 pm

_-Nathan walked into the Forrest of greenery despite it being the winter time. He had both yumari in her ninja blade form and his zanpaktou out as well. Okami energy can be seen covering his blades and various parts of his body as well. Apparently no words needed to be said right now. he got into a fighting stance as he started to expand his wavelength from his body as it steadily increased the more the fight had gone on. -_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orca aburame

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   January 9th 2011, 1:30 pm

-Orca sat on the ground and heaved a heavy sigh. His reckless rage not in the picture and his vongola ring not on his hand. He let out a little smirk as he pointed to the ground beneath nathan, suddenly the ground around him would give way releasing a horde of Kikai bugs. The bugs having been placed here before the match and having devoured the very energy of the snow that should have been on the ground. One would ask why the bugs would eat the trees aswell, but in all honestly Orca wouldnt do such to Nature unless he had to.-

-As for the expanding Soul wavelength Orca was going to deal with that when it got close enough to him, until then he would simply keep away from the energy, which he knew was out thanks to the communication of his Kikai bugs-

"This will be the last time I have to see you.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   January 9th 2011, 1:52 pm

_-Thanks to his soul wavelength he was able to know that the kikai bugs were underneath him and so by the time the bugs gone upward nathan was gone moving at a speed so fast that by the time his bugs could relay the message back to him, he would be behind orca with the hilt of both blades practically on orcas back. He knew he was faster then him so he may have been caught off guard with this.-_

Double Soul Menace

_-With that he would send his wavelength through orca at a frequency that would cause orca to lose control over his jutsu, chakra etc x2 since its a double soul menace and force enough enough o reduce a mountain to rubble. That is unless Orca could either retaliate or move out the way quick enough. to avoid his attack.-_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orca aburame

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   January 9th 2011, 2:10 pm

-Nathan had assumed that Orca placed his bugs under the earth where he was,but instead he had placed them around this entire area. Meaning when Nathan made his movement to appear behind me he simply walked into a land mine of sorts. The moment Nathan appear in the vicinity, Orca's infamous Kikai bugs would spring up.-

-The bugs would fly in a fashion that prevented Nathan from striking and would put him in a bad situation. The bugs had surronded him and were moving in. Even though Nathan's move would be fired off it wouldn't be enough to push back the amount of Kikais not to mention they should be affected by this since all forms of energy are sent to the seal on there back but I'm not here to argue.-

-The kikai bugs would in fact move in leaving Nathan only one option go through the ground or die a painful and quick death.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   January 9th 2011, 3:34 pm

_-There always another option around this all nathan had to do was find out that option. But this may have worked out in his favor although indirectly but still it should work. When the kikai bug were hit with the Double Soul Menace it was at a frequency meant to harm orca, but since the kikai bugs were in the way all nathan had to do was change the frequency thanks to his soul perception that would cause for the section that was hit with this attack to implode on it self. despite the seal on the bugs back the moment it touched it it was a chain affect where as the power of the soul menace would strike x2 faster then your seal ability and by that time before it could use the seal the bugs would have been destroyed. This gave Nathan enough room to maneuver through the horde of of bugs and escape unscathed.-_

_-Now that the kikai bugs are now out in the open for nathan to see he could start on his true motives now, he mumbled something underneath his breath as his zanpakuto changed into its shikai state. With that his soul wavelength spread out half way through the field which now that his shikai is in effect he was able to take the energy that the area he's in (With the help of his soul wavelength is now about half the battle field) energy and use them for him self. He was going to try and take out his bugs and possibly orca as well. He he signed as as wolves of soul energy formed that equaled the number of orcas bugs to a T thanks to the absorbed energy and channeled them With The Okami Haos. Then in a fierce motion each of the wolves went in full throttle towards the kikia bugs aiming to tear them to pieces but also causing the Haos to nullify the seals power. For the Okami Haos absorbs all types of energy similar to the seals power and if two opposing powers collide then there should be a cancellation of powers but hopefully it would cause the seal to deteriorate. -_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orca aburame

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   January 9th 2011, 4:06 pm

-Orca was still standing in his previous position untouched by the
soul wave power. While nathan summoned his wolves equal to the number of
kikai bugs(That is a lot) Orca simply smiled-

"Numbers wont help you"

-Orca
said as he placed his mafia ring on his finger. He knew the time to win
his fight was coming so he should be prepared. The problem with the
number of wolves was simple. Orca had yet to reveil his full number of
kikai bugs. considering he can release well over a million of them and
the arena was preset he could simply summon more of them from the
ground. Now as for the Okami preventing the seal from working it made no
sense. The seal wasn't a power, it didnt release chakra so negating its
effect in the fashion in which Nathan tried to made no sense nor did
striking twice as fast part. Its in constant effect and no matter how
fast the energy is moving the seal would still be able to drain the
energy into its being-

-Orca's kikai bugs simple gathered
together and made a mass of bug swarm. The bugs flew towards the army of
wolves reducing them to nothing with considerable ease. The wolves
simply didnt have the advantage fighting Orca's kikai bugs and in a
matter of seconds that little fight would be over and they would make
there move towards Nathan/(Think the matrix that last guy vs the robot
swarm Sad)-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   January 13th 2011, 9:20 pm

(Whats with the frowny face?)

_-It didnt mater if the seal was at a constant rate, the fact that the seal could absorb energy meant that it had to release some kind of energy or else it couldn't absorb energy, and that was what the okami haos was absorbing and since the two was absorbing each other would force a cancellation the twice as fast part was a stacking thing but i guess it didnt matter. ANNY way the bugs wouldn't do what orca had intended. And so the wolves would emit a polar opposite frequency of there own soul, thanks to his soul perception that would hopefully destroy the bugs in general leaving orca there in the open-_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orca aburame

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   January 14th 2011, 5:26 am

(I waited two or three days for this? bull-llore. Ok Let me explain the flaw in your logication. One "Seals" 90 Percent of naruto and other anime seals do not release energy when they activate. I hd lredy thought this out when I gve Orca this power. Since there is no activation then there is no energy to negate. Just like you wouldn't be able to stop the curse Mark like that or the pentagram mark like that. Secondly Seals of all kind are on the highest of tiers when It comes to Naruto tech's and it was considered a feet beyond feets for Kakashi to "Temporarily" negate the curse mark. Also the whole "Reacting twice as fast is bull-lore I already check with Khrona about soul eaters powers. The double menace x2 simply means you fire two of them or at best its twice as strong but reacting faster is not correct. Continuing don the road of incorrectness, My bugs ability to devour things is not do to the seal, they can simply absorb energy(from six feet away) AND devour anything in a matter of milliseconds, they are the bugs of destruction remember. Meaning even if the seal was negated my MILLIONS of kikai bugs would destroy your ridiculous amount of wolves. Why you may ask, it is simply because however many wolves you made I can both match you and raise you with ese. Taking no drain on my chakra, while you sir made a million wolves to match me out of pure pressure(Cute but silly)

So lets recap shall we. Seal wouldnt be negated and doesnt work the way YOU think it does(Please dont tell me how my powers work). Two making a bunch of wolves was silly to the extream, three stop making shit up G.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   February 9th 2011, 5:10 pm

((Thought I replied to this but anyway....I find that highly unlikely that 90% of seals have no energy. All things have some type of energy to or else its nothing. if it has no activation then exactly how is it in effect, how does it use its powers if it isn't activated by some means. What kakashi used was a jutsu specifically made for curse types of jutsu the fact that it was a higher level curse jutsu made it where that the one that posses the curse mark is the one who can break the seal

the double soul menace i know its power what i was doing was incorporating my own speed into the attack as to destroy the seal before it could activate, whether its constant or not if met with the right force it has to be destroyed i was simply trying to destroy the seal and by striking it fast and power times 2 it should have destroyed either the seal or the bug itself entirely. reason being was that soul menaces was at a polar opposite frequency of your bugs which should rupture the soul of the bug to the point of death, hence forth taking out the seal itself since it doesn't have a host. True they are bugs of destruction but the rupture of its wavelength caused for the bugs to be destroyed as well and affecting you since you are in fact in tune with them as well. Also im not telling you how your powers work i just need an understanding of exactly what the seal is and from knowledge of thinks all things require energy so that means the seal should have some type of energy as well. )

And if i didnt say it before my bad thought I posted this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orca aburame

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   February 11th 2011, 3:04 am

They have energy but they dont "Activate" it's constantly in effect. Also you wouldnt be able to best a high level seal like that and even more importantly you can't target this seal with energy otherwise it gets rid of it. All in all stop trying to cheat me and post back...sheeze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member

Village of Residence : Former Nightmare
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Plasma Control, Earth Bending, Black Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Ethereal Being

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   February 11th 2011, 7:30 am

(Should I or Khrona step in here for the "shedding of the light"? Cause it's lookin' pretty dark here right now.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   February 11th 2011, 7:40 am

(please do)
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality

Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   February 12th 2011, 10:16 am

(Mother fu-- ... Okay, let ME try to break this down for ya.

The seals on the bugs don't need to be activated. They are constantly working. All the time. Therefore, when hit with energy, it is only natural that they absorb the energy. Now, trying to hit them with a polar opposite frequency... doesn't do anything. It's STILL gonna absorb because, the bottom line is, it's ENERGY. Think of it this way; This generic being absorbs fired. You try to hit it with fire. It gets absorbed. What you're saying is either "Oh, let me give it MORE fire so it will eventually be overpowered by what it consumes and be destroyed," which makes no sense because it will just grow in power, or this, "Let me use a DIFFERENT fire to try to make it not absorb this fire and die." Fire is still fire, ergo, ENERGY IS STILL ENERGY. No matter HOW fast it's going or WHAT it's properties are, energy is still energy. The only way to break a seal is with a higher powered seal OR something that strictly combats seals and deactivates/breaks/whatever the fuck they do to them.

So, in short. no matter what you TRY to say to justify yourself in this situation, Nathan, it won't work in accordance with what you did. His bugs win in this situation. Now either POST BACK TO THE FUCKING FIGHT, OR SHUT THE MOTHER FUCK UP ABOUT IT. God-MOTHERFUCKING-DAMN. Shit.

P.S., YOUR WAVELENGTH ISN'T THAT STRONG. Orca's been using these bugs and mastering them LONG before you even KNEW what a Wavelength was. Believe me. It wouldn't be strong enough to fight against the bugs alone, even with the Double Soul Menace. So. There. Dammit.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   February 12th 2011, 11:38 am

He's not trying to cheat you. His logic is flawed that's all.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   February 12th 2011, 3:53 pm

((....Fine then you dont have to get your fucking panties in a bunch cause I fail to understand it. All I asked was an explanation of what it was theirs was no need for all those FUCKING!!! curse words but whatever.))

_-As his wolves were being destroyed Nathan started forming hand signs as he thrust his hands in the air as a bolt of chakra was placed in the air. A few seconds later the area itself grew dark as the full moon would be placed in the sky above the two. By this time the bugs would make there way towards him and Nathan formed a handsign. This created a Large rip in front of him as he was using his Sink Hole Ability that would cause all the bugs that were aiming at him to be forcefully sucked inside of the vortex and be placed somewhere in a different plane.-_

_-Once the bugs were cleared he performed another set of hand signs as his wavelength spread out to the entire field and thanks to the place of environment this wold work out perfect. In the lush green area that they were about a chunk of the leaves from several tress in the forest would fall and launch towards Orca at light speeds. This being his Dead Leaves ability that would suck out the soul of anything in comes in contact with and since there was no bugs in sight at the moment the person out there would be orca so the leaves would attempt to obtain his soul and or severely wound orca in the process as he started performing another series of hand signs.-_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orca aburame

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   February 13th 2011, 3:46 am

(Light speed to save the day)

-Orca without hyper dying active, wouldn't have anyway of dodging something at that speed and since he was a brute and loved taking the hits from others. Now nathans jutsu would happen. Orca would be hit by the leaves, his soul would in fact take severer damage. His knees even buckled, giving way to him to meet the ground face first.-

"..wh"

-Is all that was heard from Orca's body. His soul was being devoured, but thats not all that was happening. With each percent removed another took its place. This soul different from the other. Now Nathan had made quite the miscalculation of Orca's kikai bugs again, all of them wouldn't meet the fate of the vortex, infact not even half would meet this fate. Orca's kikai were self adapting and evolving. In the presence of sudden death, the kikai will begin deliberating, create the perfection solution to any problem. This is a a process of trail and error. Each bug tries one of the million possibilities, with each one insects failure gives way to future success of the rest.-

"...Kikai"

-Orca said as he struggled to his feet, clenching his feet causing the power of his dying will to flare up. His ring glew but for the moment thats all Nathan would see. Now the kikai bugs that would survive would have made their way to Orca. they would wrap themselves unto Orca and begin feeding off the cloud flame's power (One charge).-

"I'm getting tired...I'm getting so tired of falling to my knees...Now I'm going to kill you and work on the others who s--"

-Orca was caught dead off in his sentence as the Kikai bugs blasted away from Orca's body. Their numbers stacked and there other traits meeting a very similar fate-

"...I see."

-Orca clenched his fist and the power of the cloud seemed to die down. Now what was about to happen to Nathan would probably come to a shock. The kikai bugs flew to the ceiling of the skies, each step the light growing more and more "Deep" and with the flick of his fingers Kikai bugs would begin launching themselves from the sky to the ground. Their speed incalculable considering the stretch in the new power and what gravity would do from something falling from that initial burst.-

-The insects were reaching great speeds almost immediately after their start. Each insect would half enough power to split the tops of the alps and since they could function in this speed, they would be able to turn around and continue trying to Kill Nathan. The destruction of the lands would continue until they were sure of Nathans death, avoiding attacks while never losing speed-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   February 15th 2011, 7:24 pm

_-Nathan ignited his two rings and force them into his back pockets releasing his two pistols from there boxes Anguish and Bliss. As the bugs came crashing down towards Nathan he would point both his pistols towards the bugs and fire 5 rounds from each gun. Then using his scatter burst ability the 5 rounds of bullets would split off into more bullets and continue the process till it was at least around a quarter of as many bugs there were in the first place. The Storm flame would use its degeneration prowess to destroy the bugs as the rain flame would cause the bugs to be calmed to a point where they couldn't function. (I'm not sure if they have the cloud flame around them but if they do ill edit.)-_

_-Now with hopefully a quarter of the insects gone Nathan would use his metal manipulation to cause the bullets to keep on going through the or use what ever is left of the bullets to continue its path towards the bugs as well. Also using the remaining energy absorbed from earlier he crouched down as thousands of puncture like marks formed around him as the Okami Necros formed about as well as he sent thousands of adamantium like bullets out into the air as well aiming for the bullet shards that still had DWF on them and transferring them to the spikes as well and continued towards the remaining bugs that remain if his plan didnt work he was thinking of a counter measure. As he stood idle letting his self regen powers go into affect, and from pain of doing that helped speed up the process as well. He just remained there clutching his guns focusing on Orcas soul as it seemed to go under a 'development' of sorts -_

(Charge used 2)

Last edited by Nathan on February 16th 2011, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orca aburame

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   February 16th 2011, 2:28 pm

(How did you use one charge but two flames? and yeah they are running the cloud flame. It's a constant charge)

-One tenth of Orca's bugs would meet the desired fate, but like orca stated the self evolving bugs would avoid the problem. The kikai split into teams one wave taking the hit of the bullet and both draining them and devouring them while the other half swept past at even greater speeds then the first time. The Okami Necros surrounding Nathan would be the last part for the Kikai's to deal with.-

"Du wirst bald sterben"

-Orca spoke in his native language, german. The kikai bugs now able to move at speeds far greater then the eye can see. would begin flying past nathan at that ungodly speed. The number steadily increasing thanks to the cloud flame. They flew past him each past draining energy from the Okai necro's via cloud flame. Once the power Around nathan past the bugs would then return to devouring everything that was nathan. The act of eliminating the Okaimi Necros would only take 30 seconds with Orca's uncountable strong Army.-

"Du wirst bald sterben..."

-Orca said again sitting back watching his army doing his bidding. His Kikai's were bothing defending and attacking for him and there was very little nathan could do at this rate (Three charges used so far)-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   February 16th 2011, 5:18 pm

(Thats a typo i'll fix it in a sec )

_-As the bugs were devouring his Okami Necros he awayed his guns so that he could save the charges if need be and started flash stepping around the field as the kikai bugs continued there pursuit. with nathan only ahead of them by a few, feet while still flash stepping he started to transform into his lycan form. His body became grotesque as his muscles all around his body began to expand. A tail formed as well as Black and white fur all around his body. Once his transformation was complete the kikai bugs where still in hot pursuit, he unsheathed Yumari who was already in her ninja blade form and activated a Soul Resonance causing his eyes to be filled with a golden hue.-_

_-With him being in his lycan form and as well as resonating with yumari his speed was top notch right now and only slight under par with the kikai bugs since he cant go to ungodly speeds. But Luckily for him his eyes were able to keep up with them especially in this state. He took a step as 50 Nathans appeared side by side with him. each holding the ninja blade in there hands and took off towards the onslaught of kikai bugs. each nathan would using flash steps that with all the speed that he had at the current time looked as if he was warping from place to place as they began slice through the kikai bugs in there entirety.Using there eyes to watch how they moved and to avoid any unnecessary contact with them as well. Even though they are in fact the bugs of destruction the one thing they couldnt destroy was a soul weapon and so the onslaught contiuned.-_

_- Four minutes later the fifty Nathans would return side by side each other as they fizzed and faded back into One nathan since they were in fact after images. one of his arms were gone and so was a leg and other limbs would be missing. In an instant his regen factor kicked in and sprouted new limbs and body parts to replace the ones that were taking away. He exited his Resonance trying to save chakra as for what he just did spent half his chakra pool. He started breathing heavily and continued his gaze at orca as im sure gave him ample time for him to do a counter attack so he had to be ready no matter what. -_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orca aburame

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   February 16th 2011, 5:37 pm

(Amazing post but the gorems!!!!)

-Orca opened his eyes and gazed at his adversary. He was impressed with Nathans power but that wouldnt sway Orca's desire to take the soul of his foe.-

"Impressive...however"

-Orca said as he signed. The kikai bugs that had died were coating the grounds. There numbers so great it would be anywhere between 3 and 4 feet of dismembered Kikai. Nathan had made a number of mistakes the first being facing Orca in a fair fight and the last being fighting the Kikai's with wounds-

"You will now die"

-Nathan had contracted the gorems. The moment any opening was made in his skin no matter how hard the kikai would spew their filthy brethren "Gorems" It was unlikely that Nathan would have been able to avoid the release of the microscopic insect and face off against the incalculable amounts of Kikai. His fate was seal. The gorems would fuse with his chakra pool and halt his regeneration as he can not do anything without chakra. The goream's were untraceable as they bond with your being and your body would believe them to be a part of you-

"...ANY last words?"

-Orca said knowing nathan couldn't stop the inevitable-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   February 16th 2011, 8:11 pm

_-Unfortunately for Orca he was in fact not constructed with the gorem infection, for even though they were at the microscopic levels the okami clan where keen in heightening there natural senses such as sight, hearing, etc and him being in his lycan form and as such when he was in fact lost his arm and other limbs due to the kikai bugs he in fact did not touch the gorems since he didnt know what they were and since its orca...it was best not to touch it. And so like in the last post his wounds and other limbs would sprout instantly giving the gorems no time to enter his body as the regeneration process started and as such Nathan was safe from what looked to be his demise.-_

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orca aburame

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   February 17th 2011, 1:10 pm

(Wow, that was a stretch)

-Words couldnt described the anger bellowing from his soul. Nathan had killed his kikai leaving him with a very limited number and he some how avoided being effected by the gorems. Orca's eyes rolled around the area. The grounds were covered in black bugs, nathan was exhausting alot of chakra just trying to survive Orca's onslaught, this was exactly how the fight was suppose to go, but this shit needed to come to an end-

"...Bankai"

-Upon speaking these words a mist would begin to envelop the battle field starting from Orca's sword. Orca would disappear into the mist allowing time for it to spread across the battle field. The shrieks,screams and growls of orca's army of insects could be heard, growing louder and louder as the mist grows. it would only take an instant for the mist to reach nathan and when that happened the final act would ensue.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   February 19th 2011, 2:00 pm

_-Once Nathan heard Orca say Bankai he knew that it meant no good. his vision of him seemed to be diapering but before he was gone from sight he cast Libra. Which Allowed him information on the mist as he understood what it was. Why he lost vision of Orca and that the Gorems were in there waiting for any type of wound to be made so that he could get infected.-_

"...."

_-Nathan ignited His Rain Ring as it covered his entire hand and almost up to his forearm. This being the first time he felt his dying will became so powerful. The thought of him dying and all that he managed to accomplish were to be for nothing. He still had things to prove to people, friends that he needed to be there for, and family to fight for. In a glimpse all those images of the people who he had met and grown to like flashed through his heads. All the battles he had been through, missions that he survived, All that experience that he collected made him who he was today. Plus he made a promise to a friend of his that he wont go back on.-_

_-Nathans ring pulsated as his whole body was engulfed with the rain flame before it calmed down. he was out of his lycan form with rain flame embedded on his forehead. His pupils were gone as his eyes where calm as the sea itself. Nathan looked around as his body felt relaxed, it seems that Nathan had undergone Hyper Dying Will Mode, and not a moment too soon. He looked at the mist and walked towards it, he was about three feet away from the mist as it started to disappear. For his rain flame would be able to calm down the powers of the mist into nothing Leaving Orca in the open. He just stood there as he would be on the side of orca moving at speeds incalculably with his fist practically at his chin aiming to tear orcas head off in the process sending him as far as half of the twilight village, but he was able to control his punch so that his head wouldnt be ripped off. That is if he was in fact hit with this attack.-_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orca aburame

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   February 19th 2011, 4:01 pm

(You can't coat your body in rain flame sir. They just told sheng he can't do it and so long as Orca has chakra he can maintain the mist, it is listed in the list. Now slower the progression is legit but evaporating isn't. I shall now post)

-Nathan new found power of hyper dying will was all to lucky, but wouldn't change the fact here. Orca's mist's would continue on. Now since the hyper dying will was preventing it from passing nathan he was merely wasting his chakra trying to keep it from engulfing him. He would have to continually exert the chakra in order to prevent the mist from passing into himself,but Nathan didnt do that instead he lunched at Orca and delivered a might punch to his face. This was the deciding factor in the fight.-

-The moment Nathan took off, Orca mighty "Grips" claws would out stretch from the mist. Grabbing his body the moment he punches Orca. This would kill him in two ways. One he would punch clean through Orca's face tearing at his skin via Orca ever regenerating bones, two Orca's grips would begin crushing his body to bits.-

-The rest of the bugs within the mist would simply wait for his death so they could tear his body to bits-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash   

Back to top Go down

Orca Vs Nathan- The Final Clash
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next