Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Change To Relax. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Change To Relax.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyono Imaru

Kyono Imaru

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 17
Kekkei Genkai : TBA

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 10:01 am

*Opening the door to the pub, Kyono made his way over to the counter and took a seat. He tapped the counter and motioned for one of the drinks he saw on display, and also asked for a honey tea on the side. Being given both his drinks, he began to sip on the tea, his eyes closed as he sat in the building by himself.*
Back to top Go down
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Shin Hanabi

Village of Residence : Undecided
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Ninja Tool Superiority

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1December 16th 2010, 8:24 pm

\\After my battle or whatever with that one guy, I find myself stumbling about eventually coming across this building. Heading inside I see that the place is rather empty but appears to be a bar of some sorts. I walk to the counter thinking for something to eat. Finally deciding I ask for simply toast and milk. Noticing the guy at the counter as well I wave as it's pretty polite and casual\\
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1December 16th 2010, 8:48 pm

*Luxe walked around looking for some new people to chat with since she was bored behond belief. She's been away from Vescrutia for a while and needed to be a little bit more social. She saw a pub and walked in. There weren't many people in the small seating area but she walked straight up to the bar and ordered a glass of wine. She smiled and nodded at the two people at the bar she didn't know. After recieving her order Luxe carried it to a comfortable chair near a window. She placed the drink on a table infront of her and pulled a book out of her side bag and began to read happily.*
Back to top Go down
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Shin Hanabi

Village of Residence : Undecided
Kekkei Genkai : Ninja Tool Superiority

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1December 16th 2010, 8:55 pm

\\As the lady who walking into the area nodded, I nod back and wave to her.\\ Hi Miss.
\\As I get my milk and toast I notice how bland the order I just ordered was.\\ Sorry but would it be okay if I get some hot chocolate instead?? \\In the politest way possible I ask for the new drink and luckily it doesn't seem to be that much of a problem\\
Back to top Go down
Vergil the 2nd

Vergil the 2nd

Village of Residence : Village hidden in the Dusk
Hobbies / Interests : Drinking girl's blood
Kekkei Genkai : Blood of the Sparda

Character sheet
Character Race: Devil/Pagan
Character Info (Highlight):

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1December 16th 2010, 9:43 pm

After a nice day of training, he went into his usual hangout to get a drink since they had the best kind around.He opens the door letting some snow come in, but closes it shorty after, and look around to see only one fimilar face, but just gave a smirk to the guy and soon after spoted a nice looking women reading a book by the window. He knew what he was doing today at the inn, and walked to the counter to order his usual.

"Hey innkeeper I want my usual" he said in cool tone and no less of a minute a plate on dango's, and some sake was given to him

He then went to green hair women and sits across from her while she was reading her book, and he takes a bite out of his dango and a sip of his sake, and made himself comfortable.

"So do you come here often becuase I must be blind not to notice you around and by the way the name is Pegasus "he said in kind but playful voice

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1December 17th 2010, 12:42 pm

*Luxe looked up from her book and pushed her long green hair out of her face.*
"I'm Luxe" she said with her usual goofy smile.
*Lu held out her hand for a hand shake.*
Back to top Go down
Vergil the 2nd

Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1December 17th 2010, 8:06 pm

He saw her extend her hand for a handshake, but instead of shaking it he grabed it and kissed it. Then released it and went back to drink some more sake then looked a her with a Charming smile

"Sorry about that I dont shake hands with women it's not very gentlement like"he said playfully

He then grabed another dango, and ate it. Then sticked the wood spike into the table after, he was done with that with it.

"So luxe what's a beautyiful women like yourself doing in a shady place like this"he said with a smile

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1December 17th 2010, 10:36 pm

*Luxe frowned and looked around .*
"Shady?.... nah. It seems I'm the highest rank here" She said looking at Pegasus and smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Vergil the 2nd

Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1December 17th 2010, 11:01 pm

He returns the smile and continues to eat his dango

"Yea for the moment you are, but once I'm done doing some side missions for khrona. I'ii finally get my next rank, but thats me anyway what do you do another the village. you dont look like you fight or train alot " he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1December 17th 2010, 11:05 pm

"You're working with Khrona..? Hehee..." Luxe chuckled at the thought.
"WAH?! I don't look like I train? Well you got it all wrong." She said with her usual goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
Vergil the 2nd

Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1December 18th 2010, 12:30 am

Looking at her laughing that he works with khrona was abit unexpected, but anyone who knows him would think it's funny. Then she also said that she does train, and he got a idea to make her his new sparing partner.

"Really now? is that a challenge, how about a spar to see if you got it or not" He said in a playful but Serious tone

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1December 18th 2010, 10:36 am

*Lu frowned again. She was super lazy an never really liked fighting but she needed something to reduce the bordom. She took a sip of her drink and then looked at Pegasus.*
"Meh, sure why not." she said shrugging and placed her drink back on the table.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Eating and Training
Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1December 18th 2010, 1:55 pm

*slade walks in and takes a look around the tavern. even though he saw a few familiar faces he continued to the bar*

lemme get a lemonaid, ice cold.
Back to top Go down
Vergil the 2nd

Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1December 18th 2010, 8:27 pm

Finishing the rest of his sake he puts the bowl to the side and looked at luxe with a smile

"So do you want to leave now, or wait till your finished. It's your choice luxe"he said with a charming smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1December 18th 2010, 10:30 pm

*Luxe notices Slade walk in but just shrugs and stands up. She places the money for her drink on the table and grabs her hat and sunglasses.*
"Come on." she says sighing and putting her sunglasses and hat on.
Back to top Go down
Vergil the 2nd

Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1December 20th 2010, 8:48 pm

He Drank the rest of his sake in one go and grabed his remaining dango's in his hand. Then got up and followed her to the door.

"So you any good places to train luxe in this winter wonderland " He said with a frown at the word winter. Which he didn't like too much at all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1December 20th 2010, 10:35 pm

"Yup!" Luxe says throwing some money on the table for her drink.
"Meet me at the intervillage battle area... newbie" She says with a chuckle before disappearing out the door.
Back to top Go down
Vergil the 2nd

Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1December 20th 2010, 10:57 pm

He looks at the door for a secound and snaped out his throughts

"Who you calling Newbie"he said loudly to her and walked out the door following her
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Eating and Training
Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1December 21st 2010, 10:38 am

*slade chuckled at pegasus' remark as he poured the lemonaid into his gourd like flask while thinking to himself*

i wonder how strong pegasus has grown?

*slade leaves his money on the bar and walks out behind them*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Change To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change To Relax.   A Change To Relax. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Change To Relax.
Page 1 of 1