Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Looking for a new weapon  I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Looking for a new weapon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vergil the 2nd

Vergil the 2nd

Village of Residence : Village hidden in the Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Drinking girl's blood
Kekkei Genkai : Blood of the Sparda

Character sheet
Character Race: Devil/Pagan
Character Info (Highlight):

Looking for a new weapon  Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a new weapon    Looking for a new weapon  Icon_minitime1November 24th 2010, 10:28 pm

He goes into a nice store with alot of weapons on the walls and well everywhere then goes to the counter to look for someone to help him find something for a special case in a fight and dings the bell

"Hello anyone there I need some help"he said with a frown
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon    Looking for a new weapon  Icon_minitime1November 24th 2010, 10:42 pm

-As the bell rung while footsteps where heard no one would be seen coming from the back or the front. Although as the sound of the foot steps grew large Sheng would suddenly be noticed not on the ground but walking on the side of the wall using chakra control to stay on the wall. Sheng would be taking some inventory of the weapons but would stop as he would notice someone at the door.-

"Yes welcome to The Bukigura how may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil the 2nd

Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon    Looking for a new weapon  Icon_minitime1November 25th 2010, 3:02 pm

Looking at the man that came walking on the wall then back to the counter and standing there waiting for a answer

"Yeah I need a new Weapon for combat in water since well i got a mission invloving swimming and mabye sometime I can breathe under water with"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon    Looking for a new weapon  Icon_minitime1November 25th 2010, 3:13 pm

-Hearing what the person wanted Sheng would jump off of the wall and would land at his chair in the counter and would begin to look though the computer on what would fit what the person wanted.-

"Hmm from what you want the best thing would be a trident and ask for breathing underwater that would be a simply gas mask that lets would breath underwater. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil the 2nd

Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon    Looking for a new weapon  Icon_minitime1November 25th 2010, 3:17 pm

Thinking it over he would have to agree to it but needed something abit more with a kick

"I'ii take the gas mask but can the trident do anything or is it just a fighting weapon with no affects at all"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon    Looking for a new weapon  Icon_minitime1November 25th 2010, 3:21 pm

"Explain you abilities I can see you are a duck ninja but what else can you do so I can better know what would work for you."
Back to top Go down
Vergil the 2nd

Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon    Looking for a new weapon  Icon_minitime1November 25th 2010, 3:30 pm

"Well I am a Devil so I am not really a water type fighter but i can swim really well and well I can transfer my elemental's powers into my weapon's but there really they wont be of much use in the water so yeah it's a problem you have any idea's"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon    Looking for a new weapon  Icon_minitime1November 25th 2010, 3:43 pm

"Hmmmm well what weapon do you think would actually work best for you I mean any weapon can be made but if the person does not pick it does not matter."
Back to top Go down
Vergil the 2nd

Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon    Looking for a new weapon  Icon_minitime1November 25th 2010, 3:58 pm

"Well I guess a trident will do but can you make it have thunder abitily's when it's in water so i dont shock myself"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon    Looking for a new weapon  Icon_minitime1November 25th 2010, 10:52 pm

-Sheng would sit down for a minute thinking to himself for a minute and would type on the computer for another minute going over what Chaos just asked for which was very hard actually because he was asking for a lighting trident that did not shock him while underwater. Although after a long minute of thinking Sheng would slam his head on the desk with a large amount of force which would cause the Armory to shake even though it did not hurt Sheng.-

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhh man I can think of anything I'm not a technical person when it comes to this when I release lighting underwater I just have to concentrate to keep the lighting from being conductive......WAIT!!!!!!!!"

-With that said Sheng would disappear into the back moving a speeds so fast it would leave a after image which Chaos would not notice until after a few minutes. Sheng would then return just a few minutes later with the underwater style gas mask and the trident in hand which he would place on the desk in front of Chaos.-

"Okay hear you go the gas mask is simply just place it one your face and it will extract the oxygen in the water for you to breath in with not problem. Now this trident is just a little different you can shoot lighting from it but you must make sure you also include a coating of normal chakra around it to keep it from shocking you. Now all together these 2 will cost 1400."

(Underwater Gas Mask)
Looking for a new weapon  Gas_ma10

(Trident)
Looking for a new weapon  Weapon12
Back to top Go down
Vergil the 2nd

Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon    Looking for a new weapon  Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 5:43 pm

Siting there thinking over this deal he would agree this would be useful to him and his jobs so he grabs the trident and tests it out by swinging it around it seem sturdy and light then shoot a bolt of thunder at a wall

"I like it sure I'ii take it so 1400 huh seems abit much how about 1200 instead oh lets see how about some weights too that should be about 1400 right"he said with a knowing smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon    Looking for a new weapon  Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 8:07 pm

"Hmmm fine but next time the price I set is the price I set."

-Sheng would push a button on the side of Sheng a wall would flip reveling a wave of weights of different sizes and styles. Sheng would pick up a jacket which wight 100 pounds and would toss it toward CP.-

"There that should cover the amount of money you have not please pay."
Back to top Go down
Vergil the 2nd

Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon    Looking for a new weapon  Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 9:00 pm

Grabing the jacket was like a pound of weights were droping on him but he was able to manage it and put it on and jut his size then out of his pants he grabs his wallet and then hands the money to the guy

"Fine.. and thanks I might be looking for other stuff sometimes and I like this place"he said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon    Looking for a new weapon  Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 9:01 pm

"Sure please come by when ever you want the name is Sheng by the way."
Back to top Go down
Vergil the 2nd

Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon    Looking for a new weapon  Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 9:05 pm

"Huh the names Choas Pegasus or you could call me c.p. or pegz ethier one is fine"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon    Looking for a new weapon  Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 11:12 pm

"Well C.P come back when ever you want."

-With that said Sheng would simply turn back with money in hand and would head to the back of the armory as all the weapons in the room would disappear leaving nothing but a large entrance office with the door right behind him for him to leave out.-
Back to top Go down
Vergil the 2nd

Vergil the 2nd

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon    Looking for a new weapon  Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 11:14 pm

"Yeah see ya around"He said as he walks out the door with his new stuff

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon    Looking for a new weapon  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new weapon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Valkyria (Armory)-
Jump to: